The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Discussions

AC Milan Discussions Talk about AC Milan's tactics, AC Milan news, events, history, etc., in here. Also find out details on how to travel to Milan and buy AC Milan tickets.

Closed Thread

Old 18-12-2006, 02:29   #61
chelitalia
entre los dos

Fav. Players: Rossoneri - Azzurri - Sheva - Rui Costa

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWTaylor
Nah, I think he'll be rested as much as possible so he'll be ready for the CL matches. He won't be getting surgery, so there's a good chance.
same sentiments.. they might rest him til a few matches before CL match in feb and start to let him play in serie a..
Old 18-12-2006, 17:08   #62
Passion for *9*
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by rugby rebel
An Indian Celtic fan? Is there a problem with that? I thought the Nazis were driven out of Italy with the Germans. Celtic FC is a football club for any religion or any nationality.
Has the 'SPY' assumed a new identity or why do you reply to a post addressed @ s.o. else ? You should have suppressed the dig @ the Germans + the drivel about Celtic being a club for all religions + nationalities (WE KNOW ABOUT THE BIGOTRY + sectarianism of the 'Old Firm')... you would have maintained 'credibility' for a lil longer + wouldn't have worn out your welcome sooo soon, but you fucked up, B(H)OY... LOL... You know, I always give those 'guest visitors' a chance, but some are just so obviously trolling. And look who's applauded you, the resident German hater. Did I say transparent ?

Signature

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ perfection ▪ ▪
Old 18-12-2006, 18:38   #63
rugby rebel
Rookie

WTF you on about son. Your club must be going through a bad patch for you to be so paranoid regarding a visitor to this site. The mod can confirm my identity. Celtic are not a bigoted side but do have nationalist support from Ireland and Scotland that wishes to see the removal of Britian from the Six Counties of Ireland. Many men and women have died for this cause over the past 800 years. GOD BLESS THEM. R*ngers support is gathered from the Loyalists who live in the six counties. So you see it is political rivalry not sectarian as the mass media would have you believe. Now enough of a free history lesson for you........

I came on here to chat about the forthcoming game v Milan, can you do that? Chatted to a Leeds Utd supporter who said the main square (Bero)? would be closed for the game. Is that correct?

What is it about the Inter - AC stuff? Is that political?

Co' mon the HOOPS.
Old 19-12-2006, 09:27   #64
Naraku
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gila#11.
Nakamura shoudl'nt just be looked at on deadball's he's also good from edge of the box, he's alot like Pirlo, but better at free kicks + can run, at least a little bit.

Milan SHOULD be familiar with Nakamura anyway after his time in Serie A, so I'll be pissed if he scores , that said he is a nifty player very classy.

I think over in Glasgow it will be 1-1 and at Milan 3-1 to us, though the games will be pretty physical and tough on us we should progress.

Last edited by Naraku; 19-12-2006 at 09:30.
Old 19-12-2006, 10:16   #65
CB1100_lover
Primavera Player

its really hard to predict this match, not with current performance, although Milan will always be favoured.
Old 19-12-2006, 12:43   #66
Jer-v
Rookie

i wish...
Old 19-12-2006, 13:50   #67
radioactivenerd
Gol de Pablitooooo

Fav. Players: Maldini, Batistuta, Crespo, Aimar, Roberto Carlos, Totti, Ayala, Rui Costa, Nesta, BARAJA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jer-v

i wish...

5-0 at parkhead!!! not even a dream for us. well prolly get thru but lose at parkhed

Signature

Save Us

Old 19-12-2006, 15:58   #68
crazymilangirl
Busy, Busy, Busy

Fav. Players: Maldini, Kaka, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf and Superpippo!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuzimoto
why bother to register here on this forum,for someone who call himself a fucking spy????
ROFL that "spy in the camp" is soo abvious and hilarious! LOL..like ancelotti,maldini, berlusconi + galliani discusses everything in dis forum and this spy is going to report to celtic management LOL

but it's fun, we open for discussion whateva, btw any of us (milnafans) joined any celtic forums?

we will advance (trying not to jinx) i think we'll pull this off but it'll be tough, really tough but we'll win this

Signature
With a courage that was more than human he managed to leave a message for the entire world: "Do not submit to exploitation, of any kind; maintain a tenacious grip on veracity; better die with honour than live in shame".
Old 19-12-2006, 17:20   #69
Maldini
Banned

Fav. Players: Paolo Maldini

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazymilangirl
ROFL that "spy in the camp" is soo abvious and hilarious! LOL..like ancelotti,maldini, berlusconi + galliani discusses everything in dis forum and this spy is going to report to celtic management LOL

but it's fun, we open for discussion whateva, btw any of us (milnafans) joined any celtic forums?

we will advance (trying not to jinx) i think we'll pull this off but it'll be tough, really tough but we'll win this
yaa i really hope so,i mean with celtic playing zurawski forward and boruc in keeper,its guna be really tough,2 polish players and IMO very very good players

so to be honest a draw wouldnt suprise me,say 1-1 or 0-0
Old 19-12-2006, 17:24   #70
AC_Wesley
ˇYA BASTA!

Fav. Players: Antoine Griezmann, Andres Iniesta, Isco

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazymilangirl

Not me!
Don't tell me you did?!

First i wanted to join an Inter Milan forum to make some disorder over there. but i realised that was just a stupid plan

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by Presidente
Le confesso che vedere tutti questi stranieri giocare nelle squadre italiane mi lascia perplesso. Mi fa male vedere molte squadre italiane in campo con undici stranieri. Per il futuro del mio Milan vorrei una rosa di giovani tutti Italiani. E magari...tutti campioni.
Old 19-12-2006, 17:26   #71
GreatKalu
I still believe!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC_Wesley
Rino vs Gravesen
One hell of a fight
I think it will be more like Kaka vs Gravesen ... hope Ricky makes a fool out of him
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWTaylor
Nah, I think he'll be rested as much as possible so he'll be ready for the CL matches. He won't be getting surgery, so there's a good chance.
Let's hope he comes back in good time and in good form.

Signature
SEVEN
Old 19-12-2006, 17:41   #72
AC_Wesley
ˇYA BASTA!

Fav. Players: Antoine Griezmann, Andres Iniesta, Isco

Quote:
Originally Posted by madtherchot
I think it will be more like Kaka vs Gravesen ... hope Ricky makes a fool out of him
lol I didn't knew Gravesen was a defensive midfielder

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by Presidente
Le confesso che vedere tutti questi stranieri giocare nelle squadre italiane mi lascia perplesso. Mi fa male vedere molte squadre italiane in campo con undici stranieri. Per il futuro del mio Milan vorrei una rosa di giovani tutti Italiani. E magari...tutti campioni.
Old 19-12-2006, 18:11   #73
GreatKalu
I still believe!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC_Wesley
lol I didn't knew Gravesen was a defensive midfielder
What? He isn't? I haven't seen him play for Celtic yet, but thought he was a CDM for Real ... maybe I need to get my eyes checked + you all should disregard my analysis.

Signature
SEVEN
Old 19-12-2006, 18:18   #74
Passion for *9*
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
WTF you on about son.
Daughter... just keep your drivel to yourself.

Quote:
The mod can confirm my identity
Yea, someone check how Scottish the spy(-gone-lost) + the rebel really are.... LOL.

Signature

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ perfection ▪ ▪
Old 19-12-2006, 18:27   #75
PRIYO
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Kaká, Sheva, Sergio Claudio, Ibra.

Quote:
What? He isn't? I haven't seen him play for Celtic yet, but thought he was a CDM for Real ... maybe I need to get my eyes checked + you all should disregard my analysis.
i think he's a DM..he has this hardworking type character when i saw him playing for everton and madrid, similar type to rino, with better attacking mind..
Old 19-12-2006, 18:44   #76
siatanhai
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Kaka, Nesta, Cafu, Javad Nekounam,

IMO celtic will play a relatively basic and flat 2 center mids but then im sure they will give milan special attention and may alter about systems to counter out strength mainly being kaka, but overall i believe graversen and jarosik play flat
Old 19-12-2006, 18:52   #77
Wild
*Rejuvenation*

Fav. Players: Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba

Quote:
He is barely a DM.
And Gatu is a Maradona comparing 2 him.

Signature
Old 19-12-2006, 19:58   #78
Jer-v
Rookie

LOL luckily celtic's defence is not as world class as in SerieA...

BUT
Milan's setpieces problem will totally affect the result...
Vennegoor's header (last 2yrs vs PSV... wt a mess in our def..)
Nakamura's setpieces skill -0-...

actually 8 of their 10 attackers...often heard them score in scottish league...
seems very dangerous to our def no matter which 2/3 of them become the first line up.....
Old 19-12-2006, 23:07   #79
PUPO
Stiamo tornando

Fav. Players: Seedorf, Pippo, Totti, R80, Messi, Sheva

I am planning a trip to Glasgow and i had a look on the Celtic official website for tickets.
They are on sale for season ticket holders from early january and then who knows...
Does anybody know other ways to get hold of some tickets???

Signature
Old 20-12-2006, 04:48   #80
rossoneroid
National Team Player

Thomas Gravesen, a little bit not in his mood in this pic against the little Bruce Lee.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pupone#10
I am planning a trip to Glasgow and i had a look on the Celtic official website for tickets.
They are on sale for season ticket holders from early january and then who knows...
Does anybody know other ways to get hold of some tickets???
Try to check on Celtic Forum, I found this http://www.celticminded.com ,and the forum has a dedicated forum about Tickets.
Closed Thread