The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Discussions

AC Milan Discussions Talk about AC Milan's tactics, AC Milan news, events, history, etc., in here. Also find out details on how to travel to Milan and buy AC Milan tickets.

Closed Thread

Old 20-12-2006, 05:55   #81
Jasper
Maldini tier

Fav. Players: 3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli, Michael Avenatti

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pupone#10
I am planning a trip to Glasgow and i had a look on the Celtic official website for tickets.
They are on sale for season ticket holders from early january and then who knows...
Does anybody know other ways to get hold of some tickets???
I tend to think that operating through our sources would be better since I have a picture that Milanfans aren't really fond of travelling out of Italy and Scotish should be mad for these tics.
I think the best way for you should be contacting Brigate or something. Or do they ask some fee immediatly? There's a Brigate at UK too. One of them is a member at Milanmania but don't mention my name since I asked for derby tickets there and didn't see he/she had PM'd me and he/she took one of my posts as an insult. And he/she havent accepted my apology. Best of luck for you to make it. And TAKE PICS !!!

Signature
Must follow tumblr - http://milanpeaboss.tumblr.com/

Last edited by Jasper; 20-12-2006 at 05:58.
Old 20-12-2006, 08:14   #82
rugby rebel
Rookie

Passion. I have read some crap on internet forums over the years but your crap beats it all. You are so paranoid it really is eating you up. Take a chill pill and relax son, its only a game.
Old 20-12-2006, 12:13   #83
Riccardo
AAAARGGHH!!!!

Fav. Players: Pippo, Gattuso, Nesta, Rui Costa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pupone#10
I am planning a trip to Glasgow and i had a look on the Celtic official website for tickets.
They are on sale for season ticket holders from early january and then who knows...
Does anybody know other ways to get hold of some tickets???

Yo Pupone, I'm working hard to secure tickets for that game myself, so I'll let you know if I have any joy.

The best chance we have is to sit in the Milan end (of course) as the last time I was at the Celtic-Milan game 2 years, we never came close to selling our ticket allocation, and there were loads of celtic fans in there.

I'll be looking out for ya man.

Signature
Old 20-12-2006, 20:17   #84
Passion for *9*
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by rugby rebel
Passion. I have read some crap on internet forums over the years but your crap beats it all. You are so paranoid it really is eating you up. Take a chill pill and relax son, its only a game.
Another one who discovered his true calling in life....

Look, it's really quite simple. You wanted to participate in this discussion + answering questions would be a good start. Just cut out the crap on the non-existence of bigotry + sectarianism cos some people know better.

I asked a question about Celtic's typical game a few posts back -- interestingly enough the 'Indian-Irish fan contingent' hasn't bothered to answer. Now... what are you here for ?

Signature

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ perfection ▪ ▪
Old 20-12-2006, 23:13   #85
AC_Wesley
ˇYA BASTA!

Fav. Players: Antoine Griezmann, Andres Iniesta, Isco

I hope Celtic saw todays game there shocked.

Celtic is not really a relief...Milan can take on every club in CL. we always preform better in big matches

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by Presidente
Le confesso che vedere tutti questi stranieri giocare nelle squadre italiane mi lascia perplesso. Mi fa male vedere molte squadre italiane in campo con undici stranieri. Per il futuro del mio Milan vorrei una rosa di giovani tutti Italiani. E magari...tutti campioni.
Old 21-12-2006, 08:23   #86
rugby rebel
Rookie

My tue calling in life is to support the mighty Celtic all over the world. Keeping it simple suits you passion

You're a pompous, paranoid piece of pooh Passion, who reallly needs to get a grip on life.

See you around you loser

Will you being going to both legs? Will ya bollox.
Old 21-12-2006, 12:13   #87
Riccardo
AAAARGGHH!!!!

Fav. Players: Pippo, Gattuso, Nesta, Rui Costa

Quote:
Originally Posted by rugby rebel
My tue calling in life is to support the mighty Celtic all over the world. Keeping it simple suits you passion

You're a pompous, paranoid piece of pooh Passion, who reallly needs to get a grip on life.

See you around you loser

Will you being going to both legs? Will ya bollox.

I'll be at both legs mate and I really wish you the best of luck.

I'm not happy at drawing Celtic as they are my second team and I'd love to see them go far in this tournament, but obviously not at Milan's expense.

I hope for 2 great games and I'm sure that no matter what happens Celtic will put up one hell of a fight.

FORZA MILAN!!!

Signature
Old 21-12-2006, 13:44   #88
Dora
Freedom Spirit

IMO Celtic is not a relief, but it's certainly one of easier matches we could have get
i was not very sure we can win, but still, we have some chances, and i think if the players do their best, why not, we can win

Signature

Naprijed Hrvatska!!

tHe oNLy CuRe fOr LovE is ... To LoVE eVen MoRE
Old 21-12-2006, 14:21   #89
crazymilangirl
Busy, Busy, Busy

Fav. Players: Maldini, Kaka, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf and Superpippo!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC_Wesley
Not me!
Don't tell me you did?!

First i wanted to join an Inter Milan forum to make some disorder over there. but i realised that was just a stupid plan
LOL..noo i havent! internet ain't THAT important for me lol..i've joined 3 forums in my life, and i only use this one..!

inter fans would prolly be to stupid to know that we were milanfans if we did join a inter forum LOL

Signature
With a courage that was more than human he managed to leave a message for the entire world: "Do not submit to exploitation, of any kind; maintain a tenacious grip on veracity; better die with honour than live in shame".
Old 21-12-2006, 15:54   #90
rugby rebel
Rookie

Thanks for the *positive* comments regarding the game I do hope it is a classic encounter and you play well.
Old 21-12-2006, 23:47   #91
Kuzimoto
Forza Milan!!!!

Fav. Players: Ivan Gattuso, BOATENG, Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, Dida, Pippo, Pato, Borri, Silva, Ibra, Cassano

i clearly remember 1986-87 season,when Dynamo Kiev beat Celtic at home and away,just as they did back in 1967 with the same Celtic.

ah,sweet memories.
hope to experience those feelings again in this clash.
Old 24-12-2006, 02:39   #92
mcg70
Banned

Default celtic will win!

you are a very poor team. perhaps like parma in the late 90,s.
Old 24-12-2006, 02:41   #93
mcg70
Banned

celtic will pump u like pumping air into a bicyle wheel. celtic are poor away from home but ac are even worse in the san siro. yes?
Old 24-12-2006, 03:36   #94
Milanista
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: 03 , 08

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcg70
LOL. we won the cl 6 times and the best in europe. what did celtic win in europe ? nothing much.

by the way, you even bother to register yourself and post in the milan forums. LOL. it means that celtic fans have nothing better to do. you dont see me posting in the celtic forums , do you ? this shows that i don't give a damn about celtic because they're not even worth my time. they're a lowly club with no achievements whether its now or in the future.
Old 24-12-2006, 04:10   #95
Pipa
Rotten Apple

zOMGWTFBBQ!!!!!!!111!!!!

Join Date = Sep 04 ..
Old 24-12-2006, 04:12   #96
Pipa
Rotten Apple

Quote:
yes?
No ...
Old 24-12-2006, 05:38   #97
N3d0
Allegri al Massimo

Fav. Players: Rino Gattuso, Mirko Vučinić, Stevan Jovetić, Prince Boa, Stefan Savić, Noce

Quote:
And whats happen when u woke up?
Old 24-12-2006, 05:38   #98
Faяouk
Banned

Fav. Players: Filippo Inzaghi, C Ronaldo, Kaka, Joe Cole, Totti, Recoba, Rui Costa, Pirlo, Gattuso, Maldini, Nesta

Quote:
At least we are good and we know it, and ask any damn guy who doesn't know a shit about life and he'll tell you what's Celtic & what's Milan. I see you've registered on our forums since September 2004, why did you do so? trying to learn something new from people who at least have better knowledge of football than you and you're Celtic idiots?

I've wasted enough time replying to you and your pathetic comment, people like you should be banned from watching football, and using the Internet. So please return to wherever you came from, before you get awarded tons of insults awarded at you + your family because of you acting like an asshole. I already feel sorry for your mother and father for having to live with you all this time, your teachers, your neighbors, and even your friends...If you do have some.
Old 24-12-2006, 05:40   #99
Italian Tsar
Face

Fav. Players: Maldini, Keane, Cannavaro, Pirlo, Imran Khan, Virender Sehwag

I'd have closed this thread but since he's joined in Sep '04, lets hear what he has to say

Merged.

Signature

KINGS ALL
Old 24-12-2006, 05:52   #100
Milanista
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: 03 , 08

LOL sept 04. i didnt even notice that.
Closed Thread