The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Discussions

AC Milan Discussions Talk about AC Milan's tactics, AC Milan news, events, history, etc., in here. Also find out details on how to travel to Milan and buy AC Milan tickets.

Old 21-01-2010, 22:36   #61
Senatore_M84
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Clarence Clyde Seedorf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Congo Powers View Post
the supreme council of the 'anti-brazilian-sentiment-authority' purposely injured ronaldo to protect white-european players legacies.
how does 1 get on this council?

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACmen View Post
Only Milan can punish it's own fans by qualifying for CL. I'm off to sleep, another year wasted. When will this fucker be fired..
#RnB
Senatore_M84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2010, 22:42   #62
Congo Powers
sempre grintuso

Fav. Players: Silvio Berlusconi, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, KPB, Mario, kp9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milano84 View Post
how does 1 get on this council?
i don't know for sure, as its a shadowy organization similar to the freemasons, but i think you have to hate step over dribbles, no look passes, and generally be in favor of colonialism.
Congo Powers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2010, 22:43   #63
Jasper
Maldini tier

Fav. Players: 3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli, Michael Avenatti

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illadro80 View Post
lol
I saw a documentary back in the day where Milan was described as the beauty and Gobbi as the beast. One of the points was how Gobbi training ground contained somewhat 200 banned substances or sth meanwhile Milan took a whole different approach. And that aired in Finnish National television. Don't think it was Berlumedia.

Signature
Must follow tumblr - http://milanpeaboss.tumblr.com/

Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2010, 14:45   #64
ladro
AC Milan Icon

Haha, yeah i know jube cant win shit without something illegal going on

I still consider them awsome since without their dumbass ways i probably would have never heard of this song:

Jube(Moggi)
ladro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2010, 12:04   #65
milanista1899
Solo Milan

Default Blog: The myth of Milan Lab

David Beckham’s injury is precisely what Milan Lab was created to prevent, notes Susy Campanale

If I were a Milan player right now, I’d be worried. The spate of serious injuries at the club hit its nadir in a week that ended Alessandro Nesta and David Beckham’s seasons. Alexandre Pato has played a couple of games this year due to a recurring muscular problem that he can’t seem to shake. All of this is what the much-vaunted Milan Lab was created in order to prevent.

“This structure allows us to optimise the performances of players thanks to our exclusive and innovative PAS (Predictive Analysis Server), a system that works to prevent and signal possible risks for a player.” The Milan Lab takes daily results of various physical tests and runs them through computer programmes to give a constantly up-to-date idea of fitness and stop a player from pushing himself too far if there is the risk of injury.

You’d think such an advanced system would notice that an Achilles tendon was about to snap. Not just tear, oh no, it broke completely. That is not an easy thing for a tendon to do. This is the same Milan Lab that failed to notice Ronaldo’s knee tendon would give way completely.

Even worse, Nesta revealed that the initial damage to his knee was done in the penultimate game he featured in. Yet Milan Lab cleared him to play again three days later and to visit Manchester before eventually wrecking it completely in training. Kaka had already highlighted problems with the Rossoneri’s fitness staff last season, as he made more progress in five days in Brazil than in several weeks at Milanello.

I wouldn’t mind so much, after all it’s no worse than the Juventus injury record, if it weren’t for the bragging about this state of the art technology. In the light of the latest embarrassing incidents, fans are bound to feel even more bemused by the Aly Cissokho saga. In the summer this valuable full-back’s signature was announced before Milan pulled out, citing problems with his teeth.

Maybe Milan Lab just needs to be tinkered with? In 2008 they announced a new partnership with Microsoft, so they might be waiting for new drivers to work with Windows 7? Or perhaps this has all been an elaborate ruse. Distracted by players running, jumping and doing squat thrusts, eventually the little piece of paper will pop out of the giant machinery telling us the meaning of life is 42. At least then Milan Lab would’ve been good for something.
milanista1899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2010, 13:40   #66
whiterabbit
Galliani sucks big time

Quote:
i don't know for sure, as its a shadowy organization similar to the freemasons, but i think you have to hate step over dribbles, no look passes, and generally be in favor of colonialism.
i think berlu is their supreme counceler cause ronaldinho took a dip in form before this year and he seemed to be on his way out of high club football but berlu somehow convinced the council to allow him to play well but just for milan.I think berlu throwed in a couple of virgins too as a bribe offer could be wrong thou as he does not seem so willing in sharing his greatest assets
whiterabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2010, 14:11   #67
drucurl
Banned

Fav. Players: Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva

Quote:
the supreme council of the 'anti-brazilian-sentiment-authority' purposely injured ronaldo to protect white-european players legacies.
Yeah don't forget there's also a conspiracy to keep black players injured the blacker your are the less treatment you'll get
Finally dear mods there appears to be a typo in the thread name. Please remove the 'r' from the last word. Thanks in advance
drucurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2010, 18:01   #68
Senatore_M84
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Clarence Clyde Seedorf

Quote:
Originally Posted by milanista1899 View Post
David Beckham’s injury is precisely what Milan Lab was created to prevent, notes Susy Campanale
How the fuck does goal.com writer suzy campanale know that? She a PhD? What i know is beckham has had this achilles (and ankle) problem for years now. He's played thru it, and taken many shots in his achilles like all athletes do. When you take painkillers via shot it can effect ur blood flow to region, which is usually 1 of causes of a muscular tear

http://www.fitsugar.com/How-Prevent-...eckham-7766147

Quote:
According to WebMD, "problems with the Achilles tendon may seem to happen suddenly, but usually they are the result of many tiny tears to the tendon that have happened over time."
He will be 35 in a little over a month. Think about how many years he's played so many minutes. Maybe the problem is Milan should not be signing 4billion players in there 30s or heck, even there late 20s with many minutes logged.

This has nothing to do with MilanLab, you joke of a journalist. It has everything to do with fact he's played forever, injuries are inevitable in all sports, but when ur older they r even more likely.

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACmen View Post
Only Milan can punish it's own fans by qualifying for CL. I'm off to sleep, another year wasted. When will this fucker be fired..
#RnB
Senatore_M84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2010, 19:38   #69
Jasper
Maldini tier

Fav. Players: 3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli, Michael Avenatti

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milano84 View Post
How the fuck does goal.com writer suzy campanale know that? She a PhD?
I'm pretty sure she's just shooting from the hip but MilanLab has been pretty clear what they are about.

Signature
Must follow tumblr - http://milanpeaboss.tumblr.com/

Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2010, 20:11   #70
KujaIX
Allegri fanboy

Fav. Players: Allegri, Romagnoli, Bonaventura, Prince, Yepes, Nesta, Seedorf

i really can't see how medical facilities can prevent injuries happening, i can see how if they spot the problem before the injury. but when someone get's injured, like beckham. then i can't see how people blame the medical facilities.

It's not their fault, it's similar to blaming a club for a player breaking his leg.
KujaIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2010, 22:20   #71
Congo Powers
sempre grintuso

Fav. Players: Silvio Berlusconi, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, KPB, Mario, kp9

Quote:
Originally Posted by KujaIX View Post
i really can't see how medical facilities can prevent injuries happening, i can see how if they spot the problem before the injury. but when someone get's injured, like beckham. then i can't see how people blame the medical facilities.

It's not their fault, it's similar to blaming a club for a player breaking his leg.
exactly. people have to blame something tho
Congo Powers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2010, 03:46   #72
Jenkins
Rookie

I admittedly do not know anything about Milan Lab. However, as an athlete, I know that injuries happen to everyone, and to some, they happen a lot.
Jenkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2010, 18:17   #73
whiterabbit
Galliani sucks big time

Quote:
Originally Posted by congo powers View Post
exactly. People have to blame something tho
ok from now on we'll blame u
whiterabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 12:37   #74
Sod-Lod
Milanese Dominator

Default Admin Mistake

Moved to --> Admin Mistake so I move it to there

Last edited by Sod-Lod; 02-07-2010 at 21:31.
Sod-Lod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 13:11   #75
diavoli7
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Maldini Pirlo Cafu Ambrosini Nesta Gattuso Kaka Silva Pato Rivaldo Essien

Quote:
Originally Posted by KujaIX View Post

i think it's more to do with injury prevention, and assesing wether a player is fit to go back into the field (pato,ronaldo) more than anything. and players have definitely been getting injured more than in previous years, and not just the older ones.

but the staff has been changed for next season, i think milanlab will get back to it's best
diavoli7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2010, 04:05   #76
RossoneroTifoso
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Maldini, R9, Rino, Nesta, Montolivo, Seedorf, Pippo, Balotelli, De Jong, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiterabbit View Post
ok from now on we'll blame u
Expect an article soon...

Quote:
Congo Powers - Responsible for Milans Injury Crysis?

By Suzy Campanale

In an intriguing developement in the recent controversy surrounding MilanLab the real source of Milan players injuries. Critics questioned the competence of MilanLab last season when a spate of injuries helped to disturb their run towards the scudetto with injuries to Nesta and Alexandre Pato. The source has been found to a forum poster known as Congo Powers. Powers, an infamous member of The Red and Black Forums. It has been revealed that Mr. Powers to be the source of injuries after both Pato and Nesta reported reading Mr. Powers post immediately prior to becoming injured. Nesta was quoted as saying "I was visiting the The Red and Black Forums as usual when I came across a post by Congo Powers. After reading it, I immediately began to feel weaker and in surprise I asked Alex to come have a look." This seems to indicate the same variable in both of the injuries. More on this story to follow.

.... This is what I do at school.

Signature
RossoneroTifoso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2010, 15:33   #77
mumbojumbo20
Banned

Fav. Players: pippo--ronaldinho-seedorf-ambrosini---gattuso pirlo zambrotta--nesta--yepes--oddo- abbiati

"The players certainly seem to like the results. "It is unique," believes Clarence Seedorf. "The philosophy here is that you are training to prevent injuries. When you are 30, some people think it is the end of your career, but there should be a change of mind because that is not based on facts. I'm getting fitter and better every year.""

This is Seedorf's argument to be in the starting line up.... "I'm getting fitter and better every year." because of MilanLab..... B&S hear this and love this....... Jean-Pierre Meersseman hears this and loves it even more....... Allergi hears this and becomes convinced and confident of Seedorf..... well let's make everybody happy.... let's play seedorf every game.... let MilanLab does the magic....

after one game:
seedorf plays beautifully........ everyone from B&G, Jean-Pierre Meersseman, and Allergi say see we've told you experienced seedorf is a non-transferrable, reborn, and indispensable player.

2nd game:
seedorf just walks around.. milan loses/draws...... everyone everyone from B&G, Jean-Pierre Meersseman, and Allergi say argh he is just having a off day... he'll do fine..

3rd game:
seedorf snores and sleeps on the pitch.... Allergi gets angry...... Seedorf underestimates the opponent.... he doesn't show grit and arrogance.... he needs to be more arrogant....

4th game:
he benches him for the first time...... 15 minutes to go....he comes on to the pitch... and makes a defence-splitting assist .

5th game:
seedorf is back!!!!!! Allergi decides Seedorf is untouchable....

38th game:
Inter slaughter us 6-0.

http://au.fourfourtwo.com/features/6...-milanlab.aspx
mumbojumbo20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2010, 17:30   #78
ZBoban
World Cup Winner

I love it how some people think the Milan Lab is some kind of magical laboratory with secret methods of training and magical potions they give the players...for god sakes the Milan lab is nothing better or worse than any other medical facility that other big clubs have.
ZBoban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2010, 18:13   #79
Revolution
Io Ci Credo

Fav. Players: Baresi, Maldini, Pirlo, De Rossi, Pjanic, Schweini, Prince, Abate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZBoban View Post
I love it how some people think the Milan Lab is some kind of magical laboratory with secret methods of training and magical potions they give the players...for god sakes the Milan lab is nothing better or worse than any other medical facility that other big clubs have.
It's much better than what a lot of clubs have.

Signature
ONORATE I NOSTRI COLORI
Revolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2010, 01:23   #80
SouthClaw
Master of Hadou

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Pato, T. Silva, Ambrosini, Inzaghi

It amazes me that people think that Milan Lab is supposed to find a cure for players getting injured before they get injured. If players get injured, Milan Lab puts them in a position that decreases the chances of their injuries being re-aggravated. They are very conservative in their recovery schedules and put the players' long time well being ahead of immediate recovery. Kaka didn't follow their advice and fucked himself over.

Milan Lab is great at mainly one thing. It helps players extend their playing careers. Nesta, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ambro, Zambrotta, Inzaghi: while these guys don't play like 25 year olds, the fact that they are even able to compete at this level is a testament to how good the Lab is.
SouthClaw is offline   Reply With Quote