Date of birth - 2 April 1990 (age 22)
Place of birth - Tuzla, SFR Yugoslavia
Height - 1.80 m (5 ft 11 in)
Playing position - Attacking midfielder

Club Info

Current club - Roma
Number - 15

Caps

2007–2008 ------ Metz --------------- 32 (3)
2008–2011 ------ Lyon --------------- 90 (10)
2011– ---------- Roma --------------- 30 (3)

2006 ------ Luxembourg U17 ---------- 4 (5)
2007 ------ Luxembourg U19 ---------- 3 (1)
2008– ---- Bosnia & Herzegovina ------ 37 (6)

whoscored profile
transfermarket profile

Compilations

Sauces

Milan, incredible assumptions exchange Pjanic-Boateng!

Rome and Milan, Pjanic and Boateng. Momentarily have in common only one factor: the players have not integrated the new modules, comrades, and the corresponding weights this company. To resolve their situations, in recent weeks the two clubs are planning to sell their players, not benching salaries salted, and to prevent the "stomach ache" disturb the locker room. Milan and Rome, are now even thinking about an exchange between the two midfielders that's dramatic. Boateng in the capital to find those entries that are missing without Ibra, Pjanic to Milan to regain a starting spot due to him by virtue of its quality.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
i would like to see milan buy hi outright rather than selling boateng in exchange. We can sell some of our other fodder before selling boa.

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
yes please, would love to have him

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
If the commode is the sauce(or sauces as master jammin prefers) then this deserves to be in the commode.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The only way it would make at least a little bit of sense to keep Boateng is if he'd accept a backup role and he was on low wage, but he isn't. He earns 2.5m net and is to me obviously not the kind you can just bench or sub out without creating a mess. He wasn't even on the bench against Malaga despite not being injured, flipped out when he got subbed off against Anderlecht, the players are talking about "tensions in the dressing room" and Allegri has criticized him several times in media lately.

He clearly needs to sold. Even if Allegri gets fired.

voom

Banned
Reaction score
Bosanski carobnjak,Bosnian wizard.Great player and very young.He has through balls to wish for.Agains Lithuania he was man of the match and it was his first game after long time.He set up two goals for Dzeko and Ibisevic and scored once. Done his job and replaced in 10th minute of second half.If we couldnt bring Dzeko in Milan,Pjanic would be very welcomed.Also Bosnia has great goalkeeper,Milan must look at Asmir Begovic.

sushanmilano

Nostalgia....
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Nesta, Pirlo, Thiago, Zlatan, Iniesta, Laudrup, El Shaarawy, Seedorf, Batigol
Yes please. :)

ELMAGO99

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibra, Gattuso, Inzaghi, Nesta, Cannavaro, Maldini, Tevez
Why doesn't he play anymore for Roma? only 2 Starts in 8 Games?

Naraku

Milan Icon
Reaction score
I really liked him at Lyon, hasn't had as much chances at Roma as I would of thought.

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
And he will just cost us Prince?

Win-win, twice for Milan.

Naraku

Milan Icon
Reaction score
And he will just cost us Prince?

Win-win, twice for Milan.

I'd guess his value (Pranjic I mean) to be around 15M....so Pranjic plus 5M for KPB :D

Does Pranjic have a EU passport?

Milanista_7

#UCLDNA
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, T.Silva, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Romagnoli
No thanks to him. Another mediocre player, he dont even start for roma and he didnt make it at lyon. And trade him for prince? :lol: :lol:

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I'd guess his value (Pranjic I mean) to be around 15M....so Pranjic plus 5M for KPB :D

Does Pranjic have a EU passport?

Pjanic already is in Serie A, right? There's no need for one then: intern.

Naraku

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Ah of course,bring him in.

Pranjic can create, which is something we obviously lack.He was good at the time at Lyon, but consider who(Juninho,Toulalan,Kallstrom) was in front of him there.Plus he is only 22.I'd prefer to send them Noce ,Mesbah+Traroe in return for Pranjic and De Rossi, but I think I'm the only one who believes that can happen!

VillaiN

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
More talented than dzeko, despite playing different position. National team.

Can create chance out of nothing, has one of the best through balls in europe, especially for his age. Amazing vision, touch, pass short /long, box to box u name it.Better than any our offensive mid.
Send noce, konstant, traore, mesbah....and any other waste of air.

But i heard tottenham ll offer 20 million pounds:fp:

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Becks
Him for Boateng??

oh yes! Do it now! I have no idea why Roma would do that but its an absolute win for us if this goes through.

Last edited:

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Him for Boateng??

oh yes! Do it now! I have no idea why Roma would do that but its an absolute win for us if this goes through.

Boa for him hmmm, I dont believe it, we either sell Boa and get him, or just buy pjanic loan with option to buy or something as Zeman doesnt want him, he prefers fkin Florenzi as he is a hard worker :fp: I dont see boa playing for roma. I would welcome Pjanic with open arms!

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Boa for him hmmm, I dont believe it, we either sell Boa and get him, or just buy pjanic loan with option to buy or something as Zeman doesnt want him, he prefers fkin Florenzi as he is a hard worker :fp: I dont see boa playing for roma. I would welcome Pjanic with open arms!

i totaly agree ,we could get pjanic on loan with option

---------------pjanic----------
boa---------------jong----------monty

for me great mid

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I'd prefer to send them Noce ,Mesbah+Traroe in return for Pranjic and De Rossi, but I think I'm the only one who believes that can happen!

:lol::lol:

A one man midfield containing De Rossi would be better than them 3 you listed.

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Boateng is considered hard-working, and played well along with creative attackers, which Roma has.

Moggster

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Robben, Zidane, Ibra, Nesta, Ronaldinho
No thanks to him. Another mediocre player, he dont even start for roma and he didnt make it at lyon. And trade him for prince? :lol: :lol:

He's 22 and already better than Prince. He's exactly the kind of player type Milan needs, as opposed to Boateng who's exactly what we don't need.

Boa can't play CAM, he can't play winger, and he thinks he's too good to play CM (he's nowhere near combative/defensive enough for that unless it's a 5-man midfield).

samir10

Moaaarr Attackers :proud:
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Shevchenko, Boban, Baresi, MVB, Inzaghi, Riquelme

I wouldn't go so far to call Pjanić mediocre player. He's talented no doubt about it. Great vision, decent pace, his passing is pinpoint, deadly from free kicks etc. He ripped apart Lithuania with his assists the other day. As I see it he's the most talented BIH player at the moment. More talent than Džeko who is all muscles as someone mentioned. Injuries is the main reason he didn't play too much this season. His player qualities would be welcomed to this limited Milan midfield. Don't forget he's only like 22 so plenty of space and time to improve. Anyway there's no chance Roma would sell him or at least for good price so forget it.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
if samir says yes then ok bring him here

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
Pjanić would be amazing....too bad we won't get him....ever..

Schedule