Official: Daniele Bonera Thread

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Situazione infortunati: il dottor Manara fa il punto della situazione

DANIELE BONERA

'Bonera ha iniziato a correre sul campo. Ieri ha corso più di 40 minuti. Oggi ripete il lavoro. Questo discorso vale anche per Di Gennaro. Questi due giocatori stanno concludendo insieme il lavoro di ripristino delle condizioni fisiche. Valutiamo la tempistica e per quanto riguarda Daniele valutiamo l'evoluzione della sua problematica che non è stata certo di lieve consistenza. L'idea è quella di rivederli dopo la sosta. Di Gennaro ha una lastra di controllo questa settimana, ma ormai siamo alla fine del processo di recupero'.

DANIELE BONERA

'Bonera started riding on the field. Yesterday, he ran more than 40 minutes. Today repeats the work. This is also true for Di Gennaro. These two players are finishing with the job of restoring the physical conditions. We evaluate the timing and as regards Daniele evaluate the evolution of his problem which was certainly not slight texture. The idea is to see them again after the break. Di Gennaro has a slab of control this week, but now we are at the end of the process of recovery '.

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
That video was posted 3 months ago. Nothing new, and I love Bonera more for goofing around. :star:

Sidd

सिद्धर्&
Reaction score
Goto love Googletranslate :D
Untitled_13.jpg

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
its obvious there's a boner in that video.

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
How long Bonera is out ? and why ?

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic

ahh thats great. Boner to return in 2 weeks...

Sometimes i'm ashamed that my sense of humor hasn't changed since I was 12...but the feeling doesn't last long.

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
glad he will be back, he is out best backup CB

anilak

Milan Legend
Reaction score
glad he will be back, he is out best backup CB

Nesta Silva Kalazde Bonera Favalli Gooch in that order if everyone are fully fit. Just cos Kalazde is 33 doen't mean he can't give good games. He was bad in the pre season, but he was injured for a long time as well. In the last few games, when he filled in for both Silva and Nesta he was very solid, years of playing with Maldini and Nesta and proven performances in CL games etc. He is underratted and is a valuable asset to our team.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
kaladze is 31.... why does everyone think he's a 40... he's 3 years older than bonera. Same age as lucio and samuel, younger than nesta. Anyway i still think kaladze and bonera r 2 quality backups. Overpaid perhaps... but definitely not bad backups... no1 has world class back up CBs except chelsea

anilak

Milan Legend
Reaction score
kaladze is 31.... why does everyone think he's a 40... he's 3 years older than bonera. Same age as lucio and samuel, younger than nesta. Anyway i still think kaladze and bonera r 2 quality backups. Overpaid perhaps... but definitely not bad backups... no1 has world class back up CBs except chelsea

+1. I'm not anti youth etc and I am all for bringing in young players from both our primevera and buying young talents at the right prize. Our squad is pretty old too, but the squad need not be 25 under 23 players playing together. It will be like Arsenal - too much pottential but no trophies. Players, esp defenders and goal keepers even though they get slower with age gain a lot of anticipation and positioning skills with experience. They also learn to cop up with pressure more. So it's important to have a good blend of youth and experience. Kalazde is not old at 31. On crucial Champions League games, I'd rather have Kalazde play in case one of our starters get injured than even many of the dream signing names. Gooch is also young and even though he has a lot to improve, he is good as a 6th choice CB. Most of the top squads don't even have a 6th choice CB :D. So I will keep him in the squad too as he is young and can fill in drastic situations and cup games. The only CB change I'd like is kicking out Favalli and bringing in Astori as he is starting for a Serie A side, better than Favalli at the moment with better upside, our youth team product and is only 22.

Nesta Silva Kalazde Bonera Astori Gooch is a good blend of youth and experience and deep CB line up. Many of our fans will like Kalazde and Gooch replaced with Djeir and Bochetti etc, but none of our dream signings will come here to play backup to Nesta and Silva and sit in the bench for all the key games. We have far bigger issues in RB and LB positions where we actually need world class signings as starters and not sit in the bench.

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen

I feel the same way.

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo

+1

you say everything man. :)

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score

You kidding me man, Khaladze is not as same before couple years, he did lot of Mistakes in LB and CB and he is damn slow in This season especially, we suppose not forgot what he did with Georgian National Team he was the Captain played in his ground and scored twice In goals. :head:

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
You kidding me man, Khaladze is not as same before couple years, he did lot of Mistakes in LB and CB and he is damn slow in This season especially, we suppose not forgot what he did with Georgian National Team he was the Captain played in his ground and scored twice In goals. :head:

shows how little you know, 1 thing he is not is slow. he catches defenders alot from behind. Granted he can be out of position and mistake prone. he's a good backup.

Like i said, we've held many clean sheets when he's started this year.

1 awful performance w/ georgia when he was literally off a 7 month injury break and you wanna butcher the guy? He's a backup CB

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
shows how little you know, 1 thing he is not is slow. he catches defenders alot from behind. Granted he can be out of position and mistake prone. he's a good backup.

excellent attribute.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
hahaha... ok. Typo. I meant he catches strikers from behind....

lolz! i understood what you meant I didn't even realize the typo till just now. :D
I was hinting at the aforementioned attribute being a sort of double entendre...if you will. or if you won't.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
lolz! i understood what you meant I didn't even realize the typo till just now. :D
I was hinting at the aforementioned attribute being a sort of double entendre...if you will. or if you won't.

yes yes... although i could post multiple videos of him catching guys who weren't necessarily his fault for letting onside. The Dzeko one comes to mind. He beat the favalster and kaladze caught him from otherside. He then tried a rugby thuggish knock, but thats irrelevant :D

can someone find those nike ad's kaladze did in a bathtub? Those pics were breathtaking

DSM

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Favalli is quality as he proved last season.

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
The problem with Kaladze is that it's been several years since he has been running like he was nearing 40 and not in his early 30's. Constant injuries certainly haven't help.

I have to stop clicking on links to pictures, at least it wasn't MM's ass, but still.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score

Like i said, we've held many clean sheets when he's started this year.

1 awful performance w/ georgia when he was literally off a 7 month injury break and you wanna butcher the guy? He's a backup CB

There are more than four awful performances in SA :rolleyes:; Dude he is slow and lack of focus, there is a game where opponent just go throw him easily and pass the for Goal, plus the other incident when Attack player jump over him and score too and that in this Season, Damn if I could remember the Opponent Name :mad:

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The classic scene from Kaladze was.. He and Maldini running after Walcott, i'll never forget.

But i like him.

Sidd

सिद्धर्&
Reaction score
Milan coach: Bonera welcome back!
26.11.2009 13:05 di Matteo Calcagni articolo letto 284 volte 26.11.2009 13:05 by Matthew Calcagni Article read 284 times
Fonte: acmilan.com Source: acmilan.com
© foto di Federico de Luca © photo by Federico de Luca

La squadra è tornata ad allenarsi oggi alle 11.00 a Milanello, dopo la partita di Champions League di ieri sera con l'Olympique Marsiglia. The team returned to training today at 11.00 to Milanello, after the game last night's Champions League with Olympique Marseille.

Il Milan si è ritrovato sul campo centrale, per sostenere inizialmente un riscaldamento tutti in gruppo durato circa un quarto d'ora. Milan found himself on the central court, to support everyone in the group initially heating lasted about a quarter of an hour.

Poi i giocatori che non hanno disputato ieri sera la gara dall'inizio hanno dato vita ad un lavoro di possesso palla. Then the players who have not played the game since last night gave life to a work of ball possession.

Fin dopo mezzogiorno gli stessi giocatori hanno disputato una serie di partitelle sette contro sette su metà campo. Until after noon the same players have played a series of seven sided games against seven on the halfway line.

Daniele Bonera è rientrato in gruppo e ha fatto tutto il lavoro con i suoi compagni di squadra, partitelle comprese. Daniele Bonera has returned to the group and has done all the work with his teammates, including sided games.

Marek Jankulosvki, dal canto suo, ha lavorato in palestra, poi sul campo per una serie di ripetute sui 100 metri ed è poi rientrato in palestra. Marek Jankulosvki, meanwhile, has worked in the gym, then on the field for a series of repeated in the 100 meters and is then returned to the gym. La sua preparazione post-operazione procede bene. His post-operation preparation is going well.

Il Milan tornerà ad allenarsi domani pomeriggio alle 15.00. Milan will train tomorrow afternoon at 15:00.
milannews.it
good news!

Schedule