Official: Zlatan Ibrahimović Thread II

Athens2007

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Karima el Mahroug - Ruby
No brainer, Ibra should leave now as well. I am sure he will, no point to stay.

Trillske

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Milans mid is a much bigger problem than defense.. Selling Silva might improve the team if the money is spent.

Still, selling a player like Silva screams of "giving up" and just trying to avoid going fully broke.

Ramzee

Forza Milan per sempre!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
De Sciglio, Ambrosini, SeS, Montolivo.
Milan is doomed, club will have to announce its closure.

Was beautiful 103 years filled with magnificence of brilliant players, whose departures/retirement didn't end Milan. But who knew foreigner who isn't even close to be called something like Milan great would cause such a disaster after leaving. Serie B here we come...

Xudong

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
how long is ur nose? ask David why i did open a new thread for our king?

Are u not able to read betwin the lines? I know why David did this.

Bye the way,, anyone who knows who Dany are?? you like that i will reveal his id?

OOOhhhh come on David, tell them, or u like that i will do it?

ok, I know you dont like that right?, ok then from now on you got 2 days to close this thread, if it is still open then you know what happen.

David from ???? hahaha

what the f?

Xudong

Milan Veteran
Reaction score

Was beautiful 103 years filled with magnificence of brilliant players, whose departures/retirement didn't end Milan. But who knew foreigner who isn't even close to be called something like Milan great would cause such a disaster after leaving. Serie B here we come...

you meant 113? :D

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Ibra & Thiago together for 80 million.I won't be surprised if Ibra goes with T.Silva.With that money we will sign again Huntelar for 20 milion,and buy Acerbi.

Trillske

Starting Eleven
Reaction score

:conf: Kaka? :conf:

Milan have been trying to bounce back from the scandal, meanwhile the owners have decided to spend less money on the club. If you want to take the fight with Barcelona, Real, City etc, you have to spend. Transfer and player wise, Milan have done very good for a long time.

Trillske

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I feel so damn sorry for him this season. Too damn good but keeps getting nothing for it.

Last 1.5 min of this clip is just heart breakening.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias
He'll win the CL next season! :star:

But at PSG! :proud: With Silva :proud: Our ex-players :proud:

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
After the first round, he is arguably one of the strongest player in the whole tournament so far. The hating is getting even more irrational.

Nothing taken away from shev though. 35 with a broken body and some bad years behind him, steps up and decides the game by himself. Class.

This is all what really matters tbh

SHEVA >>>>> ibrahomobitch

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta
this thread is so far fred-free :eek:

ibra should leave if we get rid of silva. then i can remind my children that even the big nosed guy left milan before they went to serie c and beyond

you sure about that?????? this is all fred's doing. 2nd player thread for zlatan = genius by fred.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Paladin

Banned
Reaction score
Ibra & Thiago together for 80 million.I won't be surprised if Ibra goes with T.Silva.With that money we will sign again Huntelar for 20 milion,and buy Acerbi.

wrong:lol: the bid for both of them are 100 million euros, Silva and Ibra was talking last night:)

but this is not enough, PSG will buy 4 other players to:o

Berlu have now securs his bunga bunga partys:D

remember Italy got only 2 cl spots, juve and inter will take them:D

gracias bunga bunga pervert berlu

FC Nuri

Forza Milahhhh
Reaction score
Fav. Players
All the crazy characters of the Milan show.
We really might as well sell Ibra as well if were selling Silva. We're not going to win anything with the team we have next year so whats the point of having Ibra? If we sell them both, thats a lot of money plus a lot being saved on wages so we could buy 4-5 quite good players with that, rejuvenating the squad... but chances are we'll just spend the money on duds.

Ibra

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Van Basten, Van Bommel, Ibra, Inzaghi, Maldini, Silva, Gattuso
SVERIGE-UKRAINA-13

19s84-argu2-606

19s84-argu1-875

zlatan3.jpg

zlatan1.jpg

zlatan2.jpg

zlatan5.jpg

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
how the hell can one coach ibra. he just looks so dominant over the rest of the human race

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
love you ibra, but if silva leaves u can follow him if you want. BUT I am sure we will rebuild and replace you with jovetic however we are fucked for silva's replacement. Who can replace him? hummels or kompany ? they cost around 30 million.

Australiano1980

#RiseTheBorders
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Baresi, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo, Rivaldo
ibrahimovic did a great game.. but on the other side was someone better.
2x1 was a really fair result.

belloefamoso

Milan Icon
Reaction score
We really might as well sell Ibra as well if were selling Silva. We're not going to win anything with the team we have next year so whats the point of having Ibra? If we sell them both, thats a lot of money plus a lot being saved on wages so we could buy 4-5 quite good players with that, rejuvenating the squad... but chances are we'll just spend the money on duds.

Drogba will come free to repace Ibra :proud::proud::proud::proud::proud:
30 millions euro for Ibra is good offer! with Ibra (without Silva) we can't win Champions league(bring big money to us) so to has 30 millions euro we must sell him. I want Drogba or Damiao to replace Ibra!:star::star::star:

Costanza

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Rino, Ambro, Superpippo, KPB, De Jong, SES, Monty, LA77, Max Allegri, KD35, Manu
Sweden already eliminated so they're better off not practicing at all.

The situation with Ibra is funny, both Milan and Ibra don't want to continue with each other, but they both probably will be forced to!

Paladin

Banned
Reaction score
After the first round, he is arguably one of the strongest player in the whole tournament so far. The hating is getting even more irrational.

Nothing taken away from shev though. 35 with a broken body and some bad years behind him, steps up and decides the game by himself. Class.

Sheva had 2 goals because of wery poor defending from Mellberg and the other defenders, abowe that Sheva had nothing :o

Fait in Hamren lost,wery poor coaching from him:eek:

Ragazza

Milan, solo con te...
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, ZAMBROTTA, NESTA, SES, MAGIC MIKE

these images look photoshopped...ibrahimovic's legs are oddly blurry and the rest of the picture is clear

Ragazza

Milan, solo con te...
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, ZAMBROTTA, NESTA, SES, MAGIC MIKE
I feel so damn sorry for him this season. Too damn good but keeps getting nothing for it.

Last 1.5 min of this clip is just heart breakening.

also, damn!! i watched this without thinking...and here i'm supposed to be boycotting the euros :mad: