Who will be our #9?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Milan's main goal for the midfield this summer is Leandro Paredes, who Zenit does not seem willing to sell. The alternative option is free agent Milan Badelj. [Sky]

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
Why we looking for a CDM? We have Biglia, Montolivo an Locatelli...

they're probably starting 2 listen to the fans, but they started by reading the messages fans were sending a few years ago when we only had a lethargic montolivo and #dedication

Last edited:

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
If we sell Bonucci I’m done. I’ll lose all hope, not like I have much anyway but at least with one or two decent signings I think we can be competitive... losing our captain will make me sick

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Mirabelli and Fassone went to London to begin transfer talks for Alvaro Morata. [@Gazzetta_it]

According to @repubblica, Milan's agreement with Guizhou Hengfeng a few months back was never validated by any relevant authority and is not recognised by China.

DiS_-glU8AA_jjj

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
If we sell Bonucci I’m done. I’ll lose all hope, not like I have much anyway but at least with one or two decent signings I think we can be competitive... losing our captain will make me sick

Bonucci as a player is replaceable

Bonucci as a figure is not irreplaceable.

I'd only sell if there is a considerable ammount of profit

Kasoka

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Shevchenko, Gattuso, Ambrosini
Why we looking for a CDM? We have Biglia, Montolivo an Locatelli...

Because Mirabelli is incompetent and wasted a golden opportunity last year. After spending 80m on a CDM and two strikers, he wants to splash another 80-100m on a CDM and striker, basically admitting that he burned 80m for nothing.

Our priority should be signing a quality LCM and and a winger.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Scenes when F&M comes back with Morata for 65m on 10m/year

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Romagnoli, Kessie, Bonaventura & Calhanoglu are the only players that have been deemed indispensable by the club. [@ilgiornale]

punisher

God Bless Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko
Because Mirabelli is incompetent and wasted a golden opportunity last year. After spending 80m on a CDM and two strikers, he wants to splash another 80-100m on a CDM and striker, basically admitting that he burned 80m for nothing.

Our priority should be signing a quality LCM and and a winger.

would you start locatelli before biglia?

and, i disagree...Where hakan is gonna play if we sign a LCM and a winger??

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
Bonna wow lol fml

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Can I just hazard a guess as to who we are in london for, or nah?

Can't see it happening man even if we have a lot of cash. We are not even a top 4 side in Italy. We can't offer UCL football and can't pay more than 7-8 m per year unlike PSG, Real, etc. Wby would he come here? Give me a single GOOD reason.

Also he will cost 100+ m which is half of our revenue. UEFA will fist us so hard we will be begging them just to kick us out of Europe.

Edit. To be honest I never rated him high. He is levels below Ronaldo or Messi and will never reach them as he will be 28 soon. Instead of wasting 120 m on him ( if we assune we have this amount) just spent it ot Ciro, Depay and Ceballos.

Last edited:

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Even with us being kicked out by Europe, our owners (were) frauds, still in the so-called "banter era", we still have quality players wanting to join us. According to Sky, both Paredes and Higuain would be open to join Milan with or without European football.

Hopefully Elliott appoints Gazidis, Leonardo and Rui Costa. Invest in the squad, and get us to CL.

justiface

Geddy Lee's Bass
Reaction score
Fav. Players
geddy lee - kaka - Georges St-Pierre - Sheva - Nesta

This is why buying players with that big of marketing power is never an L. Even if he's on a wage the size of Everest and flops hard, he's paying for it all by himself. So can we announce Messi anytime soon? Idc if that crying midget plays or not, i just want to bigdick everyone like how Milan used to do.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I guess its that time of day where the correlation of shirt sales and profit made by club needs to be explained.

MilanFan89

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Higuain is willing to join Milan even without European football, according to @FabrizioRomano

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Milan's primary option for the midfield is Paredes. The Argentine is willing to join and is waiting for Milan to make a move. The alternative is Milan Badelj. [@SkySport]

Higuain is willing to join Milan even without European football, according to @FabrizioRomano

Possibly no EL and these names want to join. Elliot must be doing something right.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Rather Higuain than the Spanish Welbeck

Status
Not open for further replies.