Valerio Fiori Thread

psycho_dad

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
one and only Gianni Rivera
radioactivenerd said:
well that sucks for him. acmilan.com didnt even mention anything about him leaving the club. He didnt do much EVER, but we shouldve still had atleast a message on the website for him.

It did

Cristina

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Pato, Balotelli
Yeah, they had it a while back.
I guess this thread shouldn't be in the official players section anymore.

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
I'm heartbroken, this news (of Fiori retiring or at least leaving Milan) caught me off guard. We'll move the thread in some days...

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
I just gotta post cause

https://twitter.com/TheMilanBible/status/1012617169337798656

The man who I aspire to live like is coming back. I haven't follow through with his ways, since I actually can't carry out a simple life of just being there and earning lots of money (I drift through the complete opposite!), and then getting another job again cause of my years of service in the bench. That is either a major success or a major dissapointment of my life.

Leggenda.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Welcome back :star:

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I'm heartbroken, this news (of Fiori retiring or at least leaving Milan) caught me off guard. We'll move the thread in some days...

I just gotta post cause

https://twitter.com/TheMilanBible/status/1012617169337798656

The man who I aspire to live like is coming back. I haven't follow through with his ways, since I actually can't carry out a simple life of just being there and earning lots of money (I drift through the complete opposite!), and then getting another job again cause of my years of service in the bench. That is either a major success or a major dissapointment of my life.

Leggenda.
:lol::lol::lol:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
official - https://www.acmilan.com/en/news/media/2018-07-05/official-valerio-fiori-new-goalkeeper-coach

News-Comunicato-Fiori-Magni-05.07.jpg

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Congratulations! Is this why he did his law degree though.