Rodney Strasser Thread

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
he's kind of a midfield combination of passing of pirlo and gattuso's tackling with the dribbling skills of cristiano ronaldo, vision of ronaldinho and finishing or torres.

oh and he reads the game like baresi.

he's an alright prospect

:head:

Baresiuno

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
This season he got 1 match in his belt. Would like to see him get 10+ more next season. (substitute ins).
We really need some talents to grow next season to handle the senators retirement. This season no talents was given the chance to blossom.

Last edited:

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
stop being such a hater

LOL I love Strasser but he is away of what you described him, he is range from CM to DMF.

He need lot of experiences to draw his character with the team as he did in Primavera but I'm sure he is better than the ones in the Bench.

samir10

Moaaarr Attackers :proud:
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Shevchenko, Boban, Baresi, MVB, Inzaghi, Riquelme
Attack on Adriano's legs

ASG-016327.jpg

sweet!

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
Strasser, Dominic, Hottor ... I guess my neck's on the line now that we have players of African origin in the squad. Guys, don't disappoint!

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Strasser was born and raised in Freetown to parents from the Krio ethnic group.

-Thanx Wikipedia!

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Strasser was born and raised in Freetown to parents from the Krio ethnic group.

-Thanx Wikipedia!

strasser--sierra leone
oduamadi--nigeria
hottor/adiyiah---ghana

got west africa on lock

Gattuso #8

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
+100. I don't know how you EXPECT to remain coach when you bench kid like this...

did rijkaard bench messi?
did fergie bench ronaldo?

nope

ronaldo played regularly(spelling) at porto strasser is(was) just a primavera

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
masstermatics
LMAO ... good one :D

So for next season, we'll have a CM of: Ambro, Gattuso, Flamini, Strasser ... DMs ... and Pirlo, Clarence, CMs.

Should look for an alternative to Pirlo/Clarence, and I think we're OK in this department.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Next captain!

Milan_Gremio_09_03_detail.jpg

He's already got armband

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
Strasser could be a butcher.. a real good one.

Arie_14

The Athlete
Reaction score
If Gattuso move to Dubai, we just put this Kid to back up Flamini, dont need other destroyer i guess..

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Galli: "Oduamadi is impressive, Strasser irrepressible physicality"

Galli: "Oduamadi is impressive, Strasser irrepressible physicality"

06.20.2010 24:40 by Anthony Vitiello

The head of the youth of Milan Filippo Galli to the Gazzetta dello Sport speaks for Strasser, one of the next players that will join the first team: "The physical benefits from the irrepressible, much, but grew quite well in managing the ball." Galli also speaks of Oduamadi, another player promoted to first team: "In speed, in one against one is impressive."

Welcome to the first team Strasser.

samir10

Moaaarr Attackers :proud:
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Shevchenko, Boban, Baresi, MVB, Inzaghi, Riquelme
i can't wait to see new promising players from primavera.

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
Strasser could be a butcher.. a real good one.

strasser is one ugly dude in that pic below, but if youre right about him being a butcher that works for me... we could really use some brass in the midfield, i love defensive mids who are physical and even a little dirty from time to time.... is that how he plays????

Last edited:

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
i just hope he will play enough

Sonny.Bill.Williams

WUNDERKIND
Reaction score
OUR FUTURE

From July 1, 2009, with Adriano Galliani and Filippo Galli, Milan has a new youth sector. The wins and the first talents arrived. Mny deserve to be named, including Strasser and Ouduamadi.

MILAN - With the official start of the 2010/11 season, apart from the issues about the first team, there's work to start building the new season of the youth sector. The same official website of Milan will refer a lot to it during the month of July, according to the indications of Filippo Galli.

What has just ended has been an extremely positive season which is the starting point of a new cycle of great success.

In fact, a cycle that started on July 1, 2009, with was started by general manager Adriano Galliani who handed to Filippo Galli the responsibility of the youth sector and with the arrival of Mauro Pederzoli as sports director. And the results arrived straight away.

In fact, the 2009/10 season seas the Primavera formation of the coach Giovanni Stroppa reach the quarter finals of the league, eliminated by Sampdoria only after extra time. A very well-fought end of season for Stroppa's lads, who just a few days before had lifted to the sky at San Siro the Tim Primavera Cup, beating in the double match Palermo. A win which was missing for 25 years.

During the Primavera season, many young interesting players who showed their qualities. From the goalkeeper Donnarumma, to the wing-back De Vito, who debuted in the first team against Novara in the Coppa Italia, from the central duo Romagnoli-Albertazzi to the two strikers Zigoni-Beretta, up to the main talent like Verdi, without forgetting the midfielders: there are hopes for Merkel, Palibrk, Calvano, Hottor, Novinic. Schenatti, Gaeta and Ganz also deserve a mention.

Apart from these numerous talents, we also highlight:

Rodney Strasser. Born in Sierra Leone on March 30, 1990, who was discovered by Milan in 2007, when he played in Freetown, club in his hometown. Rodney passed a trial with the Rossoneri's team, who decided to believe in this new talent. Following the debut in Serie A, in December 2008, during Milan-Udinese 5-1 at San Siro, the powerful Rossoneri's midfielder received the compliments of Adriano Galliani at the end of the 2009/10 season.

Nnamdi Oduamadi is the top scorer of Milan with 13 goals scored. Oduamadi was born on October 17 1990 and arrived in January 2009 to the Primavera team proving to have good speed and technique. He arrived to Milan togeter with Ikande during the 2008 season, the young winger has already some appearances in the first team during the summer friendlies.

these two must be doing something right ...to Highlight them specifically must be significant....although i hope that he isn't all hype ,because people will then start hating if he doesn't live up to it

we gotta come up with a nickname for Rodney and Nnamdi......
think.gif

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
these two must be doing something right ...to Highlight them specifically must be significant....although i hope that he isn't all hype ,because people will then start hating if he doesn't live up to it

we gotta come up with a nickname for Rodney and Nnamdi......
think.gif
Strasser=Strass
Oduamadi=Odu

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
strasser is one ugly dude in that pic below, but if youre right about him being a butcher that works for me... we could really use some brass in the midfield, i love defensive mids who are physical and even a little dirty from time to time.... is that how he plays????
Let's just say, he played against Inter in a friendly for a few minutes and almost chopped a player's leg out. Dirty enough?

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Before U give names let's see if they get chances

Pato#1

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pato, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Ronaldo
Before U give names let's see if they get chances
dont worry, if he has got name or not, he is ready more than your RINO

anilak

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Rodney Strasser, rocky median of Sierra Leone and nursery product of AC Milan, starting next July 20 will live his first season as a member of the first team after the apparition had management Ancelotti. For the midfield, pin the spring of last year, there is a clear role as vice Ambrosini, even when it stays in AC Milan's Gennaro Gattuso.

Great news ..

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pippo, Ibra, Kaka
Rodney Strasser, rocky median of Sierra Leone and nursery product of AC Milan, starting next July 20 will live his first season as a member of the first team after the apparition had management Ancelotti. For the midfield, pin the spring of last year, there is a clear role as vice Ambrosini, even when it stays in AC Milan's Gennaro Gattuso.

Great news ..

I also read that, would be great to see him as Ambro's replacement, he could get some good playing time because Ambro will need a rest from time to time. I would love to see Strasser more often, I hope those news are the truth. Would mean he is maybe ahead of Gattuso, it would be better for Rino to leave us, so that he can play elsewhere.
We should better focus on younger players, Strasser is a good player and hopefully we let him play enough so that he can improve and learn more.

Neenyg

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
odu is to close to oddo ...how about madi - say ma (mama) di (deception)......i was thinking about Roddles for Rodney .....

I think we should name him "Rodders" from Only Fools and Horses :p - hopefully he end up being a good plonker :)

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
dont worry, if he has got name or not, he is ready more than your RINO

Mine Rino??

i know he's ready, but it wouldn't be the first year that we don't give any playtime to our promosing players,

Schedule