Votes: 21 24.1%
  • Hell no!

Votes: 66 75.9%

• Total voters

gahanthegod

violator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dave Gahan, Martin L. Gore, Alan Wilder, Andy 'Fletch' Fletcher.
gj3 said:
your the one saying not to sign ronaldinho as we need backup in other areas?...stick to your story eh?...or is ronaldinho a goal keeper?
LOL.
I don't want an addition of a DM player. That doesn't mean that I don't want any additions to other areas. And I don't want backups, I want first team players so our current players in obvious areas can be used as backups next year.
Read properly + comprehend and then make comments. That seems a hard process for you, I know.

gj3

Return Of The King
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Ronaldinho, C.Ronaldo, Oddo, Gourcuff
snn said:
LOL.
I don't want an addition of a DM player. That doesn't mean that I don't want any additions to other areas. And I don't want backups, I want first team players so our current players in obvious areas can be used as backups next year.
Read properly + comprehend and then make comments. That seems a hard process for you, I know.

Erm few points for your little brain to look at....we need a backup dm or even a replacement for ambro....go back to the man utd match when gattuso left the field....emerson is better then max any how so its an improvement to the team....open your eyes and look at improvements in the team as a whole...even if we have enough players for that position...we have enough strikers doesn't mean we stick with the current set of strikers.....try opening your eyes and imagination a bit...seems a hard process..i know. :)

GW

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gattuso, Flamini, Pippo, Nesta, T. Silva, Pjanic, Begovic, Besic
gj3 said:
Erm few points for your little brain to look at....we need a backup dm or even a replacement for ambro....go back to the man utd match when gattuso left the field....emerson is better then max any how so its an improvement to the team....open your eyes and look at improvements in the team as a whole...even if we have enough players for that position...we have enough strikers doesn't mean we stick with the current set of strikers.....try opening your eyes and imagination a bit...seems a hard process..i know. :)

So you want player who has hardly played this season :conf:

And for what reason is he going from Real? He wants to be a regular player and not backup.
So do you want to keep out Rino one of our best players from first eleven. Or Ambro who had some great games in CL?
I dont think so.
This transfer is useless. And as we have 4 decent DM and thats enough.
So do you finally realized that this transfer is useless. If dont just say I can explain you again. ;)

gj3

Return Of The King
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Explain it again please....emerson starts for real madrid....emerson is better then max like i said above , so max would be the backup player....and no we don't have 4 decent dm's we have 2 decent dm....and 2 ok dms...we need 3 decent dm's i.e. gattuso -- pirlo -- emerson.

so yeah explain it again

GW

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gattuso, Flamini, Pippo, Nesta, T. Silva, Pjanic, Begovic, Besic
Emerson is starter for Real? Why did I not seen him for a last couple of games.

Gattuso and Pirlo as 2 DMs works really good for us so need to changing that. And I dont see any reason why would Carlo change something. Who knows how much time he would need to adapt with Pirlo. So in Serie A he would be sub or maybe starter and he doesnt want that. He wants to be a regular starter.
As for tactics 4-3-2-1 we have 2 good players Ambro and Brocchi. Not world class but sure solid enough.

So you want to spend 5 or even 10 milions on him ???? :head:

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
gatusso warrior said:
Emerson is starter for Real? Why did I not seen him for a last couple of games.

Gattuso and Pirlo as 2 DMs works really good for us so need to changing that. And I dont see any reason why would Carlo change something. Who knows how much time he would need to adapt with Pirlo. So in Serie A he would be sub or maybe starter and he doesnt want that. He wants to be a regular starter.
As for tactics 4-3-2-1 we have 2 good players Ambro and Brocchi. Not world class but sure solid enough.

So you want to spend 5 or even 10 milions on him ???? :head:

Emerson is probably better than Ambro and 100% certainly better than Brocchi. If Brocchi is sold, it would cover much of the money for Emerson's transfer. In that case (4-3-2-1) Ambro can be the first DM sub.

also Emerson has been instrumental for Real in the last couple of months since he settled.

dino-diavolo

passionate rounder
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Maldini, Bazdarevic, Garincha, Zubanovic, Diego Ribas,Zinedine Zidane
Ronaldo9 said:
Emerson is probably better than Ambro and 100% certainly better than Brocchi. If Brocchi is sold, it would cover much of the money for Emerson's transfer. In that case (4-3-2-1) Ambro can be the first DM sub.

also Emerson has been instrumental for Real in the last couple of months since he settled.
AGREE;)

gahanthegod

violator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dave Gahan, Martin L. Gore, Alan Wilder, Andy 'Fletch' Fletcher.
gj3 said:

I'm saying it again.

WE WON'T BE PLAYING WITH 3 DMS THIS SEASON IF WE MAKE SOME INVESTMENTS IN ATTACK. DON'T GIVE ME THE EXAMPLE OF MAN UTD MATCH, WHICH WE HAVE PLAYED WITH 3 OF THEM BECAUSE WE WERE IN A "POVERTY" OF DECENT ATTACKERS.

If we buy new attackers [and we will],one of the 3 DMs will be pulled back to the bench. That will be Ambro of course. Cos we won't be playing 4-3-2-1 no more. [I won't explain why we won't play 4-3-2-1 no more, cos it's obvious as hell. But I'm doubtful that you'll get the point.] And we will have Ambro & Brocchi as subs for DM position. And it's impossible for Emerson to break on though to the first 11 by overcoming Rino or Pirlo. So if Emerson comes, we'll have 3 benchwarming DMs [Ambro, Brocchi, Emerson], waiting their chances to come. I don't want a 31 years old backup to warm the bench. But it seems you're keen on it.

And I'd rather to be simple-brained than to be brainless. Like you.
EOD.

dino-diavolo

passionate rounder
Reaction score
Fav. Players
but what if we sell Brochi? we still need another DM , i think Carlito wants to push Pirlo to fight for his place in the first 11 ... he has no danger folowing that Brochi is the only sub ...and Emerson is just the type of player who always fights for his place , no matter what happens,and he is a good DM, too...
Pirlo needs to fight, needs to improve, and thats Carlitos idea

Last edited:

roy_il_diavolo

L'Avvocato
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Baggio,Rivera,MvB,Totti, Nesta, Del Piero, Buffon, Kaka
dino-diavolo said:
but what if we sell Brochi? we still need another DM , i think Carlito wants to push Pirlo to fight for his place in the first 11 ... he has no danger folowing that Brochi is the only sub ...and Emerson is just the type of player who always fights for his place , no matter what happens,and he is a good DM, too...
Pirlo needs to fight, needs to improve, and thats Carlitos idea

Emerson giving Pirlo a run for his place.....?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!

hav u lost it........ ?!?!?!?

I agree Pirlo does let us down at times....but he isnt that bad that we will have to replace him with Mr.Serial Fouler................!!!!!!!!!!

snn said:
If we buy new attackers [and we will],one of the 3 DMs will be pulled back to the bench. That will be Ambro of course. Cos we won't be playing 4-3-2-1 no more. [I won't explain why we won't play 4-3-2-1 no more, cos it's obvious as hell. But I'm doubtful that you'll get the point.] And we will have Ambro & Brocchi as subs for DM position. And it's impossible for Emerson to break on though to the first 11 by overcoming Rino or Pirlo. So if Emerson comes, we'll have 3 benchwarming DMs [Ambro, Brocchi, Emerson], waiting their chances to come. I don't want a 31 years old backup to warm the bench. But it seems you're keen on it.

EOD.

Absolutely !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If this is Berlu's idea of "world Class" signings..... then we are in for a surprise with the "world class" striker.... last year we managed to lure only Ricardo Olivera......

Last edited:

gj3

Return Of The King
Reaction score
Fav. Players
snn said:
I'm saying it again.

WE WON'T BE PLAYING WITH 3 DMS THIS SEASON IF WE MAKE SOME INVESTMENTS IN ATTACK. DON'T GIVE ME THE EXAMPLE OF MAN UTD MATCH, WHICH WE HAVE PLAYED WITH 3 OF THEM BECAUSE WE WERE IN A "POVERTY" OF DECENT ATTACKERS.

EOD.

Last i looked we play with 2 dms beside pirlo so he has time to pass the ball...you want to go and take one of these out and put him in attack...?...so what happens when oddo and janku push forward...is pirlo going to go and sit back in defence...ah thought not....if another attacker comes that is good enough then yes we can mould the team around but untill i see that we are actually buying someone who is worthy of that then emerson will do just fine instead of max...i'm sure the milan management agree....

by the way I am so brainless that i can't believe i typed that paragraph out....should give up on uni aswell if im this brainless....looks like my insult was a bit better then yours then eh? :) ...simple brained idiot

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pirlo,van Basten
Milan still need holding midfielder, but Emerson is not the right answer, De Rossi much better. Maybe Oli and Brocci could be trade for De Rossi??? I hope

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
No surprises here guys ... A. will stick to the tried and tested 4-3-1-2 and 4-4-1-1 formations. Depending on who's fit + in form + the opposition, he'll swap between the two formations. If Emerson comes, three of Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambro and Emerson will find themselves in midfield.

dino-diavolo

passionate rounder
Reaction score
Fav. Players
roy_il_diavolo said:
Emerson giving Pirlo a run for his place.....?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!

hav u lost it........ ?!?!?!?

I agree Pirlo does let us down at times....but he isnt that bad that we will have to replace him with Mr.Serial Fouler................!!!!!!!!!!

Absolutely !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If this is Berlu's idea of "world Class" signings..... then we are in for a surprise with the "world class" striker.... last year we managed to lure only Ricardo Olivera......
what is the diference beetwen the Pirlo Man.Utd. wanted and the Pirlo today? ... Think about it!
The same shit is going on with Gila, just he isn't keen to fight for his place...
Emerson would be useful, knowing that we only have Brochi as a sub for Pirlo..
everybody knows what was happening last year, so stop talking shit about it, bcause we won the CL, despite everything...
Carlo knows what he is doing, so let's wait...

black-eagle

Only ACM -
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká,Pato,Sheva
Kaka backs AC Milan pursuit of Real Madrid's Emerson

Kaka has backed AC Milan's pursuit of Real Madrid midfielder Emerson.
The midfield ace said: "I read that (coach Carlo) Ancelotti wants Emerson. The coach has his reasons.

"Emerson is a tough player. He defends, he scores, he suffocates the opposition midfield. I remember well the Emerson of Juve. He was a colossus in the middle of the field."

http://www.tribalfootball.com/article.php?id=42408

dino-diavolo

passionate rounder
Reaction score
Fav. Players
BudiNar said:
Milan still need holding midfielder, but Emerson is not the right answer, De Rossi much better. Maybe Oli and Brocci could be trade for De Rossi??? I hope
you still don't get it?
DE ROSSI WONT COME!!! :o
emerson or edmilson---chose!

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
Galliani: Per quanto riguarda il centrocampista, le caratteristiche le conoscete, si tratta di un mediano da poter alternare a Gattuso, Ambrosini e allo stesso Brocchi. Anche per quanto riguarda il centrocampista vale il discorso fatto per gli attaccanti: si fa il nome di Emerson ma noi eventualmente contatteremo il Real Madrid solo al termine della stagione. Non dovesse arrivare un centrocampista particolare, potremmo richiamare Donati e in relazione alle norme che vogliono che una società presenti nella propria rosa tre giocatori del settore giovanile, stiamo valutando anche l'ipotesi di riportare a casa Sammarco.

http://www.acmilan.com/NewsDetail.aspx?idNews=48111

our requirement for a new midfielder is for someone to rotate with Gattuso... Ambrosini & Brocchi...

Emerson has been named as a target & we will contact Real Madrid once the La Liga season is over...

however... there is no real need to buy a new midfielder as we could recall Donati or Sammarco from loan...

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Wuhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu , an old , slow + CENTRAL player.
Bravo Ancelotti :o

roy_il_diavolo

L'Avvocato
Reaction score
Fav. Players
dino-diavolo said:
what is the diference beetwen the Pirlo Man.Utd. wanted and the Pirlo today? ... Think about it!
The same shit is going on with Gila, just he isn't keen to fight for his place...
Emerson would be useful, knowing that we only have Brochi as a sub for Pirlo..
everybody knows what was happening last year, so stop talking shit about it, bcause we won the CL, despite everything...
Carlo knows what he is doing, so let's wait...

Again .... we have no replacement for Pirlo...the replacements are for Gattu.... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Emerson or broccoli or whoever cannot replace the free-kick, corner taking abilities or long range passing abilities of Pirlo....even tho the rate is steadily decreasin of times he does come up with the good....but on the few rare occasions he does he is much better than Emerson or Broccoli as they have at about no creative skills at all... Emerson is slowing down at about everyday... is definitely Mr.Serial Fouler (along with Real team-mate Diarra)... buying Emerson cudnt get worse.... cant think of any other sucky player we can get.... mayb Emile Hesky(not sure about spelling)...

gj3

Return Of The King
Reaction score
Fav. Players
roy_il_diavolo said:
Again .... we have no replacement for Pirlo...the replacements are for Gattu.... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Emerson or broccoli or whoever cannot replace the free-kick, corner taking abilities or long range passing abilities of Pirlo....even tho the rate is steadily decreasin of times he does come up with the good....but on the few rare occasions he does he is much better than Emerson or Broccoli as they have at about no creative skills at all... Emerson is slowing down at about everyday... is definitely Mr.Serial Fouler (along with Real team-mate Diarra)... buying Emerson cudnt get worse.... cant think of any other sucky player we can get.... mayb Emile Hesky(not sure about spelling)...

No the replacement is not for gattuso...get that theory out of your head....it is for ambrosini...and by the way you know alot about football if you feel that buying emerson is the worst we can go to.... ;)

Red&Black--Lion

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kirsten kreuk & Angelina Jolie,
roy_il_diavolo said:

Hmm.. what about Gourcuff? :rolleyes:

roy_il_diavolo

L'Avvocato
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Red&Black--Lion said:
Hmm.. what about Gourcuff? :rolleyes:

Gourcuff plays wayyy infront of where Pirlo moves...He is possibly a replacement ...more a substitute in not-the biggest games for Kaka.....!!! tho i think he lacks the talent and skill to completely replace Kaka now...but with time and experience he might...he does have the potential to do big things...

gj3 said:
No the replacement is not for gattuso...get that theory out of your head....it is for ambrosini...and by the way you know alot about football if you feel that buying emerson is the worst we can go to....

Maybe i dont know as much about football as u do...but i know that Ambrosini might lose his place in the first team if we do manage to bring in someone like Eto'o as Milan will go back to the old system we had with Shevchenko where Seedorf played in a withdrawn position compared to this season.... then we will have Ambrosini and Brocchi both as replacements for Gattuso (not pirlo and definitely not for Seedorf...as they both contribute to the attack more than Gattu).... now u and sadly Carlo wants to add another slow,non-contributor to attack,fouling DM(3rd one) to warm the bench as replacements to Gattu..... u seem to know a whole lot about football pal...!!!

Pirlo Fan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Gattuso, Kaka, Nesta, Fabregas, Cannavaro, Buffon, Ribery, Berbatov
Emerson cannot really challenge Pirlo for a starting place not because he isn't going to fight for it but because he can't do any of the stuff Pirlo is in the team for. Passing, corners, freekicks. If Ancelotti wants someone to challenge Pirlo for a starting position then he should be looking for someone with a wider range of passing rather someone who does the same job Gattuso and Ambrosini are already capable of doing.

gj3

Return Of The King
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maybe i dont know as much about football as u do...but i know that Ambrosini might lose his place in the first team if we do manage to bring in someone like Eto'o as Milan will go back to the old system we had with Shevchenko where Seedorf played in a withdrawn position compared to this season.... then we will have Ambrosini and Brocchi both as replacements for Gattuso (not pirlo and definitely not for Seedorf...as they both contribute to the attack more than Gattu).... now u and sadly Carlo wants to add another slow,non-contributor to attack,fouling DM(3rd one) to warm the bench as replacements to Gattu..... u seem to know a whole lot about football pal...!!!

yes i do :)

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
Alright ... here's my take on what A. is planning.

Looks like his priorities this summer are buying a world class striker (Eto'o, Henry, Drogba, etc.) and another defensive midfielder. I think we might also see a wingback or winger, but I'll just have to wait and see on that one.

We'll play two formations, mainly ... the 4-3-1-2 or the 4-4-1-1 (or 4-3-2-1). By showing interest in a defensive midfielder like Emerson, I'm pretty sure we'll be seeing a world class striker coming in (unless he thinks Ronaldo + Oil are all that + more :rolleyes: ) because we would have been interested in attacking wingers (bucky's rumors have cooled down) or attacking midfielders as backups for Clarence and Kaka' for the 4-3-2-1 - I don't think we've been linked to any attacking mids. So, I would assume that, aside from really tight matches, A. would predominantly want us to play with two strikers, either Clarence or Kaka' supporting them and two defensive midfielders surrounding Pirlo or (and this is a long shot) Gourcuff.

It makes sense to me since Clarence clearly plays much better in a more forward role + Gourcuff is the exact opposite. Last year I ridiculed the idea, but Gourcuff may just be capable of giving Pirlo competition if he hits top form. The two defensive mids would also mean that our fullbacks would be free to roam forward, which was a main reason for our UCL success ... genuine width. This is why I also think a replacement for Sergi (either left or right winger) or a backup or quality Left Back will be brought in.

Oddo, Janku, Clarence and Kaka' are all capable of delivering decent setpieces ... not to mention Gourcuff, and Pirlo has been below his average this season - only 3-4 goals this season.

Should Gourcuff fail to adapt in the middle of central midfield, then he could play on the left or right + the displaced defensive mid would play in the middle, which is, Pirlo's place.

Last edited:

rosso_neri

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gattuso, Kaka, Ambrosini, Maldini, Nesta, Cassano, Crespo, Montolivo, De Rossi, Batistuta
i wouldnt complain if we signed emerson

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Madtherchot, if these are Ancelotti's (or Galliani's or B's...) plans then our offensive MF will be understaffed. I do not count on 30something Seedorf having what he never had, a consistently good season. I also do not expect miracles from Pirlo (whom I consider an offensive mid) + Kaka' at this point is more style (hype) over substance + is definitely picking his matches according to Jesus' orders.

The inclusion of Emerson would not only unsettle Ambro, who just started to feel important + stopped threatening to leave like he used to do in previous seasons, it will also only add slowness + more predictability to our game while we need the opposite, pace + imagination. S.o. who is capable of surging forward, distributing passes + who knows how to tackle does the need arise. I want an African. A physical, combative guy WITH some very decent ball skills. Muntari would have been cool. Yaya Touré + I'd be happy.

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
... and Obi Mikel would be a dream :)

I was trying to make assumptions based on what the rumor mills (G., i.e.) have been hinting at ... + was also hoping for Eto'o.

Still, I wouldn't be quick to dismiss Clarence's recent resurgence after being swapped to a position he has rarely played at Milan. Him and Kaka' taking turns would keep them fresh + when the need arises, we could sacrifice one deeper midfielder or striker to play them both.

But of course, there is room for quicker players since all of Clarence, Pirlo and Gourcuff hardly inject pace into our game. But they are skillful + more technical than the Vieira-mold surging midfielder ... and I think that defines Milan's style of play.

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Obi Mikel is overrated

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
San Paolo said:
Obi Mikel is overrated
LOL. I think he can be one of the best in a few years. Mourinho transformed him from attacking to holding mid + he's been filling that crucial position rather impressively most of the time, with their attacking build-up starting through him. He's only 20 + is TRUSTED to deliver in such a high-pressure environment. That's quite an achievement.

Schedule