AC Milan Tickets & Travel Information

Reaction score
PRIYO said:
haha..lol :D

find cheap beers and get drunk?? :tongue:

pupone's right..this isn't the place for this question mate. ;)

I know exactly what it means to be going to the Derby. Having travelled to the San Siro from Ireland a few times for other matches, this is the fulfilling of a lifelong dream.
My question is there because my group will be there for a 4-day weekend, and we don't intend to spend 4 days in the San Siro, so obviously a bit of celebration is in order.
To be honest, even though I'm an newbie here, I'd be of the opinion that if you have nothing to add, keep the smart comments to yourself.

Anyways, I'm sure the AA forum would offer the same calibre of cheap shots for wasting drinking time by going to a game....

Reaction score
...and for the record, Pupone, Having enjoyed ghosting this site for a while, I expected a better class of reply.

No wonder the posting numbers are falling if this is the nonsense that greets a newbie.

acgaetano

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
italia wc team cassano kaka maldini crespo baggio zola maradonna
Pupone#10 said:
Sorry mate but you seem to be more bothered about the drinking than the derby itself.
Do you even know what it means to go to Derby?
No offence mate but i suggest you try a different forum for your question, maybe an alcoholic anonymous forum, why not.
:o :head:

A BIT HARSH

Milanista

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
03 , 08
A Virtual Horse said:
Sorry about this double post. I had it in the Introductions page but the thread's now dead. Can anyone help me here?

Have one quick question for ye -

I've been in Milan a couple of times for games, but have always stuck to the usual Brera/Porta Genova for going to bars etc.

A group of us are heading over for the Derby in March, and I'm wondering do any of you have tips for good bars - both for drinking with other fans before and after the game, and for decently-priced beer.

I know there's lots of trendy bars but I find them very expensive. Is there any good sound bars (preferably local-type) that have better-priced beer and would be good for a few pints and a bit of craic?

great forum, by the way - had to post this as I'm curious to see if any of you know any good places.

Thanks in advance.

FORZA MILANO!!!!!!!!

hahah what a funny question mate. it seems you're more interested in beer than the derby. anyway i was in milan last year and there was a bar next to the stadium . i dont know if its still there now. hope it can statisfy your hunger for alcohol. just dont get drunk before the match and enter the wrong part of the stadium - curva nord. trust me. its the worst place

radioactivenerd

Gol de Pablitooooo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Batistuta, Crespo, Aimar, Roberto Carlos, Totti, Ayala, Rui Costa, Nesta, BARAJA
i dont see whats wrong if he wants to have beer while watching the derby....beer and football go great together......im with you virtual - while the derby would be my number one interest, it can only get better with some good beer.
cant help you much with bars though - im not from milan.

Milanista

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
03 , 08
radioactivenerd said:
i dont see whats wrong if he wants to have beer while watching the derby....beer and football go great together......im with you virtual - while the derby would be my number one interest, it can only get better with some good beer.
cant help you much with bars though - im not from milan.

u cant bring in alcohol to the stadium.oh and please dont drink before you go to the stadium. if they see you in a half-drunk condition, then sorry you're out. no derby for you :tongue:

Last edited:

mos-milan

_-_-_
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC Milan 11,Joe Cole,Lampard,Makelele
Come on guys don't be too harsh on him!I think that he knows waht a derby is all about!One of the many things is how to enjoy it with friends...Don't tell me that you never had beers with your friends before or after a derby match!!!The only thing he asked is if you know how he could find a cheap place where he could enjoy with friends some beer!!!He must have solved out all the other things...

radioactivenerd

Gol de Pablitooooo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Batistuta, Crespo, Aimar, Roberto Carlos, Totti, Ayala, Rui Costa, Nesta, BARAJA
Milanista said:
u cant bring in alcohol to the stadium.oh and please dont drink before you go to the stadium. if they see you in a half-drunk condition, then sorry you're out. no derby for you :tongue:

lol i get all that....but ive heard there are a few (not many) fans...that actually watch the game on tv...at a bar or at home!! can you imagine that?
:tongue:

pussycat_doll

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Henry, Raul, Sergio Ramos
A Virtual Horse said:
I know exactly what it means to be going to the Derby. Having travelled to the San Siro from Ireland a few times for other matches, this is the fulfilling of a lifelong dream.
My question is there because my group will be there for a 4-day weekend, and we don't intend to spend 4 days in the San Siro, so obviously a bit of celebration is in order.
To be honest, even though I'm an newbie here, I'd be of the opinion that if you have nothing to add, keep the smart comments to yourself.

Anyways, I'm sure the AA forum would offer the same calibre of cheap shots for wasting drinking time by going to a game....

Man u people dont know how to read what the guy is sayng look again,il bold the importan part..

So its normal that he has this request:D

Oh and that bar next to the stadium is fairly cheap.

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf and Superpippo!!!!
pussycat_doll said:
Man u people dont know how to read what the guy is sayng look again,il bold the importan part..

ROFL girl, you totally killed me with this post :eek: :tongue:
haha i should have known...IRISH COFFEE..(acting serious) I think some poeple were a little harsh on him here... :) if i could help i'd love to do.. ;)

Kuzimoto

Forza Milan!!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ivan Gattuso, BOATENG, Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, Dida, Pippo, Pato, Borri, Silva, Ibra, Cassano
for christ sake,guys...you make this forum looks redicoulus!!!!

you could only say to this guy-no,sorry mate,we don't know any bars around the stadium.

most of us from a far countries,we only dream to come to San Siro,so we jealous thee.
instead we'd only sit our asses home,watch cable tv and drink cheap beer from a cheap grocery store.

Last edited:

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I agree...chill out, guys! If I wanted to go to the San Siro, I'd likely play 20 Questions here as well.

Merging with the Tickets forum.

Milanista

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
03 , 08
pussycat_doll said:

Oh and that bar next to the stadium is fairly cheap.

hahahah..... :D now thats really funny !! :D :D

Reaction score
Thanks to everyone who replied on this - Wasn't expecting such controversy!
To clear some things up - of COURSE we're not looking to go drinking before/during the game!!!! It's a sunday morning/afternoon for god's sake!
We're looking for good places to go on the friday and saturday nights, and especially on the sunday night after the game, where we'll hopefully be revelling in the hammering of Inter.
I know the Irish have a bad name for the :beer:, but on a sunday morning? :D
No way! We'll need to have our full senses about us for the game.

Pussycat, Crazy, BMW, Kuzimoto, MOS - cheers - I think you knew what I was asking.
Milanista, Radioactive - Don't think you quite got what I was getting at.
Pupone - Lighten up and stop being a spa.

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
A Virtual Horse said:
We're looking for good places to go on the friday and saturday nights, and especially on the sunday night after the game, where we'll hopefully be revelling in the hammering of Inter.
I'll drink to that, pun intended. :)

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
O-fuckin-kay... I'll try to be helpful.

First, people from Milan or familiar with the area mostly post in the Italian section, you may want to repeat your question there (Babelfish Italian will usually do).

Second, until you get all the first-hand info, a Google search for "Milan, nightlife, clubs, pubs" would be a good starting point.

DennisBergkamp

Primavera
Reaction score
hello again

http://www.bestticket.it/newbt/product.asp?origin=MILANENG&product=1421

could someone check this link for me its in italian

are the prices in tens of EUROS i.e thirty four euros
or is it thousands

if its 34 euros to see milan its a bargain or even 69 - there are not many setas on sale so you have act fast

also please indicate which section available would get you the best view

sorry to keep asking its just i want to see an amazing match and am planning my visit soon!

Reaction score
Passion for *9* said:
First, people from Milan or familiar with the area mostly post in the Italian section, you may want to repeat your question there (Babelfish Italian will usually do).
First solid answer on this question - cheers - will do!

Passion for *9* said:
Second, until you get all the first-hand info, a Google search for "Milan, nightlife, clubs, pubs" would be a good starting point.
Done that, but you don't get "real" places on sites/threads like that. The best places are often off the beaten track, and after pouring through dozens of pages of google links from dozens of combinations of the above, I found nothing that I didn't know already from my previous trips. I think your first suggestion here might help me find something more local.

cheers mate

Reaction score
Ac Milan Season Tickets

hi everyone-

just a quick note to say that i have many seaosn tickets at Milan and hire them out on a regualr basis - have done for last three years- so if you have any ticketing requests please do contact me -

please not ethat at moment all of my Derby tickets have gone- but i do have Roma still

FORZA MILAN

DennisBergkamp

Primavera
Reaction score
anyone else planning a visit

anyone know of any decent hotels in milan - which are cheap and not in the middle of the countryside

somewhere where something actually happens

Milanista

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
03 , 08
DennisBergkamp said:
anyone else planning a visit

anyone know of any decent hotels in milan - which are cheap and not in the middle of the countryside

somewhere where something actually happens

u can stay at melia milano hotel. i stayed there for 3 nights. its a good hotel. its about 10 mins away from the stadium. the metro about 3 mins away from the hotel. its easy if you want to go to the city . just be careful when you return to the hotel because there are 2 red lines on the metro. .

Milanista

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
03 , 08
wils6000 said:
hi everyone-

just a quick note to say that i have many seaosn tickets at Milan and hire them out on a regualr basis - have done for last three years- so if you have any ticketing requests please do contact me -

please not ethat at moment all of my Derby tickets have gone- but i do have Roma still

FORZA MILAN

hi mate. you do know that there are new ticket laws and it states that we need to have our names on the ticket , right ? i think i prefer to get my tickets from the stands in milano ;)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Milan Tickets

hi

thank you for your concern - but as i say i have been doin this for three years now - there are forms on AC Milans site where season ticket holders can inform them of who is to be sitting in their seats for the game- so it is no problem

on hotel front - i use www.venere.com - superb !!

Reaction score
wils6000 said:
on hotel front - i use www.venere.com - superb !!

Venere is a great resource for booking - often you don't pay for the hotel until arrival.
Try googling:
Hotel London (€50, per person, per night), just off Via Dante
Hotel Ibis Milan Centro (€50 pp, pn), Between Duomo and central station
Also if you google Hotel Arno, you'll get a small, cheap and friendly place on Via Lazaretto, just beside Corso Beunos Aires, and run by a very nice and helpful guy called Patrick. It'll only cost you around €30 pp, pn.

For something a bit nicer, but not wallet-heavy, have a look at Hotel Mercure Corso Genova, or Hotel Amadeus.

DennisBergkamp

Primavera
Reaction score
thanks for the info guys

i'll keep these in mind

if i see some decent ones on expedia i'll mention them in here and you guys can tell me if they are ok or not

thanks again

Reaction score
Hi all. First post.

I'm looking at coming over to Milan from Brussel the 1st and 2nd November with some friends, and would like to take in the AC v RSCA Champions League match on the 1th of november.

How easy will it be to get tickets? Can I buy CL tickets online ?

The 5th of october a friend will be in Milan, can he already buy those tickets for all of us ?

And finally, I've never been in Milan, what is the best district where we can go out after the match. We are staying in a Hotel in the center (Zona Repubblica )

Anyway, any help would be appreciated. Thx in advance.

D