Official: Bruno Montelongo Thread

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Sheva, Ricky, Messi, Iniesta, Harry Redknapp, Sanosuke Sagara, Chris Redfield.
So what if he's a pure rossonero. So am I but it doesn't mean i get to prance about on the pitch against top teams and be useless. He really isn't Milan material, he's Lecce or Brescia material. He was good for Torino for one year, that is all. Sure, he's young but you can just tell he doesn't have that future great player look about him while others' do. I don't want to keep him here when we could get a better player with more potential. He's just here because he's quick and he tries. He has no other discernable attributes other than that. His crossing? It's shite now. You can't say Oddo has lost it and has no chance of regaining it while Abate can. That just seems like favouritism. Oddo used to be able to cross as did Abate, they both lost it, saying one can regain it is kinda silly don't you think.

I don't want him here as he simply isn't good enough. I'm probably more technically gifted than he is. I could reccomend people from my school who are a tiny bit slower but much better at football. Why don't we take them?

I'm not sure you have an idea what you're talking about. You call Abate useless? Even with our defensive crisis he played a bit more games than Zambro, who was relatively fit at the time. He played the big matches and contributed not just at the back but offensively too. Antonini and Abate were distinctive players for us last term. No way Leo'd have allowed a 'useless' player marshall the backline from one of the most vulnerable points. He was an ok player before Torino, Carlo just didn't have time for youth then. We also 'lost' Di Gennaro due to this. And what does a future great player actually look like since Abate doesn't sport this look? That part of your post just exposed you: a clueless Milan fanboy-cum-groupie who's more interested in which designer's officially clothing the team than the real football topics. Abate's in a transistional phase in his career..he's beginning to play like a pure utility man these days..utility guys don't really do anything extraordinary, at least for the better part of their careers, but they do the ordinary things pretty well, those things that eventually count, like MAINTAINING POSSESSION, important tackles to regain the ball, and running end-to-end on-the-ball. Forget crossing, this is Abate's present style. He's now useless because he doesn't chip the opposite keeper from like 60-yards out?? C'mon.
And you're nowhere near Abate's footballing prowess. :) Guaranteed. Not even the skinny fags in your school. :D

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lugano, Raí, Rogério Ceni, Ambrosini, Gattuso
Finally Milan will have an uruguaian. They're the leader industry of balls.

Madskillz19

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Pato, Maldini, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Hernanes, Giuseppe Rossi, Boateng, Abate.
Galliani hasn't even mentioned it

Madskillz19

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Pato, Maldini, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Hernanes, Giuseppe Rossi, Boateng, Abate.
What do you want him to say "No we haven't signed zlatan, but we did sign :star:MONTELUNGO:star:"

Actually he would say that :d

lol yes that's sounds like our transfer guru :D

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
how much did he cost and has anyone seen him play before?

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Sheva, Ricky, Messi, Iniesta, Harry Redknapp, Sanosuke Sagara, Chris Redfield.
I'm not sure you have an idea what you're talking about. You call Abate useless? Even with our defensive crisis he played a bit more games than Zambro, who was relatively fit at the time. He played the big matches and contributed not just at the back but offensively too. Antonini and Abate were distinctive players for us last term. No way Leo'd have allowed a 'useless' player marshall the backline from one of the most vulnerable points. He was an ok player before Torino, Carlo just didn't have time for youth then. We also 'lost' Di Gennaro due to this. And what does a future great player actually look like since Abate doesn't sport this look? That part of your post just exposed you: a clueless Milan fanboy-cum-groupie who's more interested in which designer's officially clothing the team than the real football topics. Abate's in a transistional phase in his career..he's beginning to play like a pure utility man these days..utility guys don't really do anything extraordinary, at least for the better part of their careers, but they do the ordinary things pretty well, those things that eventually count, like MAINTAINING POSSESSION, important tackles to regain the ball, and running end-to-end on-the-ball. Forget crossing, this is Abate's present style. He's now useless because he doesn't chip the opposite keeper from like 60-yards out?? C'mon.
And you're nowhere near Abate's footballing prowess. :) Guaranteed. Not even the skinny fags in your school. :D

To think I wrote all this before seeing Abate yesterday..wow. I hope all the Abate-haters know they just got seriously butt-raped. Case closed.

Capo Ultra

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Montelongo passed the mandatory medical tests yesterday and will sign the contract any time soon.

milan1st

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Kaka, Pato, Boateng, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ibrahimovic, Benzema, Fabregas, Essien, Ganso, Seedorf

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
nope, it's like he hasn't done much yet

akewander

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka , Maldini, Zidane, Pato, Thiago silva, Gattuso.
mods please make official its was announced on acmilan.com

MILANO - E' avvenuto, come conferma il Sito ufficiale della Lega Serie A, clicca qui, il deposito contrattuale per l'acquisizione definitiva del giovane Carmona Perez Adria proveniente dal Barcellona. Analoga situazione, dopo che era stato peraltro lo stesso Adriano Galliani a preannunciarlo domenica sera a San Siro ai microfoni di Milan Channel prima del Trofeo Luigi Berlusconi, per Kevin Prince Boateng e Giacomo Beretta. Entrambi i giocatori sono in questo momento in comproprietà fra Milan e Genoa. Il giovane attaccante della Primavera rossonera continua a giocare nel Milan. Da pochi mionuti è ufficiale il prestito al Milan, dal River Plate Montevideo (Uruguay), anche di Bruno Montelongo.

milan1st

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Kaka, Pato, Boateng, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ibrahimovic, Benzema, Fabregas, Essien, Ganso, Seedorf

ToonInvader

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Seedorf, Zidane, Inzaghi
i read he could play as a RB or RM..i don"t understant this deal cause " siamo coperti ad abbastanza " said allegri ( sorry for lame italian )

Not good for Merkel btw

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
19749_big.jpg

I believe this is him. He can't be anyone else.

milan1st

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
19749_big.jpg

I believe this is him. He can't be anyone else.

Bruno Montelongo, the young Uruguayan now has trained separately.

Source: acmilan.com

Pato#1

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pato, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Ronaldo
is he on loan, or we bought outright?

anilak

Milan Legend
Reaction score
i read he could play as a RB or RM..i don"t understant this deal cause " siamo coperti ad abbastanza " said allegri ( sorry for lame italian )

Not good for Merkel btw

Y not good for Merkel.

He's a RB who can also play as Right winger if required. Merkel is a CMF/AMF.

Maybe he's a diamond in the rough. Remember the reaction wen we signed Silva ?

Many of u guys who follow Serie A every week had no clue Papa would be this effective. The first reaction was useless G instead of signing Bochetti, Bonucchi, Kjaer or Rannochia is signing some noob cos he's cheap. He looks like a real deal too.

As long as he's here, I hope he does well and become a strong contender for the RB starting spot.

ToonInvader

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Montelongo is RB or RM. http://www.milannews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=32919.

An interesting question remains ; where will abate play this season ? Rb ? definitly a bad idea. RM ? no room. Winger ? you need tecnique for that position.

Merkel hasn't the skills to play AM. I'll be sent back to the youth team.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Abate isn't really good enough to fit anywhere. :D

ToonInvader

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
yeah, iam afraid. He has an awful placement on the defense area and never wins 1vs1 on the wing. he s another flamini

ToonInvader

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
yeah, flamoney was good in pre-season but we need creative midfielders, players with vision who can support forwards. dont wanna see pirlo sending balls from 40meters during a whole season. we need another boateng; flamini is just a less stupid gattuso

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
yeah, flamoney was good in pre-season but we need creative midfielders, players with vision who can support forwards. dont wanna see pirlo sending balls from 40meters during a whole season. we need another boateng; flamini is just a less stupid gattuso

:eek:
You're kidding right?

Schedule