Manuel Locatelli Thread

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
A more realistic comparison: do you think Loca has looked better or worse than what Cristante shown with us?

In a game Cristante played with Milan in Serie A, he had the most passes in the team, around 80 (I don't remember it right).

He was a different player with Locatelli, Loca looks a bit less part of the game with the ball, but better deffensively.

Mauri? The man is very small, I watched him with Empoli, he wasn't able to win any duel at all.

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Technically he can be a mix of anchor and regista, but his decision making is still far from that. Of all midfielder that played since the start of the season, he have been the less involved in our attack.

Ok, he's 18, but not all the players that have huge potential will really become world class.

Some are already good at 20, some become good at 30.

The Sassuolo match and the 2nd half vs. Chievo his distribution to the attackers was good.

And yes there's several examples of players not reaching their potential for different reasons. However, there's also a lot of players who do reach their projected level if they stay injury free and get playing time.

I think still not.

Then explain to me how he's been able to intercept the other team several times in every match he's played in?

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
One thing i dont like from this kid its hes very thin. Hope hes going to gym soon. :D

I prefer bulky one like Mauri

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
he's good at positioning and defending, he have just to learn not to get a card every game.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Besides the obvious lack in physicality, it's his tendency to play too simple that bothers me. It's understandable obviously, but it would be nice for him to show off his long range through balls. He has it in him to play those very quickly which would be great with Niang. Hope to see that more often.

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
Montella asked him to play safe way before chievo game ... im waiting for the game where opposite team will not put pressure on him (deep defending) so he can play more with the ball.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Loca's physique is just fine for the type of player and the 18 year old he is.

Mauri?:lol:

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
Montella asked him to play safe way before chievo game ... im waiting for the game where opposite team will not put pressure on him (deep defending) so he can play more with the ball.

And you know that how?

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
And you know that how?

From one of montella interview (mentioned also in rumor thread)
@MilanEye
Montella: "Locatelli played as simple as I had asked him. He was good at not committing mistakes after he was booked."

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
From one of montella interview (mentioned also in rumor thread)
@MilanEye
Montella: "Locatelli played as simple as I had asked him. He was good at not committing mistakes after he was booked."

Tnx man

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Honestly wow, besides a couple of bad early mistakes. He was fantastic, didn't take too much time on the ball and has very good vision. Can also pass with both feet and that goal was something special. So proud of this young team!

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Amazing! Simply fucking amazing!

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
i almost cried, literally

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
Looks like loca training shotting with donna on goal, only perfect shots goes in.

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
KOYNql.gif

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
No pics of his contract extension?

G.Costanza

AKA Costanza
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pippo, Jack
I love you son I love you

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
I dont know what is more amazing...his goal or celebration. Anyway, that kid has something. He made me cry...just a bit :tongue:

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Official: Manuel Locatelli Thread

Locatelli you faking little loco. What a goal. World faking class!!

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So fucking proud of you :proud::proud::proud:

Thanks Montella for giving Locatelli his chance.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Schedule