Arsenal vs Chelsea

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
So who do you think will win?Well Arsenal is the team that I like from the EPL ,not that I'm a big fan of theirs but I just like to watch them play cos' they play very good football.Vieira is banned for this match which will be a big minus for Arsenal considering the fact that also Edu and Gilberto are injured.I'm really curious to see who will replace Vieira but IMO that would be Flamini.I think that Arsenal and Chelsea will play with these formations:
--------------------Lehman----------------------

--Lauren------Toure----------Campbel------Cole-

-Lundberg------Fabregas-------Flamini------Reyes-

------------------Berkamp---------------------

-----------------------------Henry--------------

----------------------Drogba--------------------

------------Robben---------------Duff------------

-----Lampard------------------------Tiago--------

------------------Makalele------------------------

-Gallas---------Terry----------Carvalho------Fereira

----------------------Cheh-----------------------

I'm expecting your comments about the game!

zantetsuken

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko--Maldini
Chelsea will destroy arsenal without any problem.Gunners are weak and Chelsea is one of the best team in Europe now.

pixiraver

Acmilan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldinho, okocha, shevchenko, inzaghi, maradona, romario
I know arsenal will put chelsea to shame,i pray they win and show the world that chelsea scuks big time.Go gunners!!!

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Hell yea, FORZA ARSENAL !!!

I should be able to see the match, they better don't disappoint....................... well, I don't think they will :D

milan_my_love

▼•Moderator•▼
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessandro Nesta, Gianluigi Lentini, Marco Van Basten, Alberigo Evani, Paolo Maldini & IL Capitano
Another London derby. The highbery game will be very interesting to watch as the league leaders travels to league defenders. In the last meeting between these two Chelsea kicked Arsenal out of champions league. Re-match + the fact there will be some good personal match ups as well makes it even more interesting. Arsen X Jose, all in all it will be a beauty. Can't wait for the kick-off.

Forza Arsenal of course :devilsmo:

Last edited:

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
This will be a great Sunday!!First from 15:00 cet I'll watch Milan vs Fiorentina and then from 17:00 I'll be watching Arsenal vs Chelsea :cool:

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
I wouldn't mind actually watching this match. I shall have to check the local pubs here to see if this is a possibility. Probably will be with all the Cockneys I have met around here :D

Anyhow, I fancy an Arsenal win. Someone, Anyone, needs to bring Mourinho and his side back down to Earth. They have been mauling everyone who encounters them recently. Hopefully Cesc sees some action in this one.

ics_rk

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Baresi, Nesta, van der Vaart, Torres, Reyes, Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato
Surely this will be a great match and I really hope that Arsenal will win :)
Chelsea are great recently but Arsenal have also found his form right now.. Hope that Reyes will score :)

17-und-4

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva - Gila - Kaka - Rui Costa
Arsenal 2:1 Chelsea,Halftime

Arsenal wins the game!! :)

Schedule