Videogames Thread

FNF

'That' guy...
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Poli, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Pippo, Buffon, Pirlo, D.Lopez, Verratti, Gattuso, De Rossi, Darmian.
The UI for youtube gaming just feels like it was made for tablet... The quality is nice but I can't see it catching up to twitch for a while, especially since the latter has all the casters worth watching.

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
:thumbsup:

Gets boring very quickly.

and the story isn't that great either, so once you're half way through the game you have to fight really hard with your boredom to be able to finish it

Azzurrii-08

Also known as: LASER.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, R. Carlos, Buffon, Seedorf, Zlatan, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio, Totti
Until Dawn is sooo creepy. Good game.

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
alan wake was a strange game...not really scary, but play it with a good pair of headphones and it's tense as fuck

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I didn't plan on buying a new card but my old one died, so I ordered a gtx960 oc - good performance it's price

Definitely price-worthy if it's the 4GB VRAM version.

Was looking at 960 and 970 before I ultimately decided to go for a Sapphire R9 390(8GB). Now that's a price-worthy card. Shits on 970.

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
Anyone play clash of clans? It is the only game that I play.

Too lazy to sitting at a computer :D

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes

Was looking at 960 and 970 before I ultimately decided to go for a Sapphire R9 390(8GB). Now that's a price-worthy card. Shits on 970.

I like AMD because their price-performance raport is always good, but I've been buying nVidia cards for years now (started around 08 I think).

Whenever I was talking about switching back to AMD cards, my friends started bitching about their AMD cards having sub-par in-game performance (worst than their nvidia equivalent), driver problems etc.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
I didn't plan on buying a new card but my old one died, so I ordered a gtx960 oc strix- good performance it's price

congrats

holy shit
Sapphire_20159154131.jpg

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I like AMD because their price-performance raport is always good, but I've been buying nVidia cards for years now (started around 08 I think).

Whenever I was talking about switching back to AMD cards, my friends started bitching about their AMD cards having sub-par in-game performance (worst than their nvidia equivalent), driver problems etc.

AMD cards are definitely a bitch if it's a laptop. My laptop had a dedicated 7670m which I couldn't even use for half of the applications due to driver/compatibility issues, so it mainly used the shitty integrated Intel card.

AMD cards generally produce a lot of heat and noise and consume a lot of power, but this Sapphire 390 I got can compete with 970 even in this department.

So far no driver issues. It's definitely performing like expected on GTA V.
And it looks like AMD's 300 series will see bigger gains with DirectX12 than nVidia's 900 series.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I've never played a Metal Gear game, so I have absolutely no idea what it's about

MGS1 is one of my favorite games of all time, but not even I would bother trying to get into it since I haven't played any of the ones released for PS2 and newer consoles. A GOAT candidate going by critics though.

holy shit
Sapphire_20159154131.jpg

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

It's huge as fuck. Couldn't fit in a Mid Tower - and the HDD cage was irremovable so I had to get a Full Tower.

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
MGS1 is one of my favorite games of all time, but not even I would bother trying to get into it since I haven't played any of the ones released for PS2 and newer consoles. A GOAT candidate going by critics though.

I'll watch some gameplay, see it's mechanics, see how well polished it is. If it looks good I'll play it + if it's worth it I bet there's a plot summary I can read
(+ I think I have a metal gear game from around 2000 somewhere in my old CDs, I'll be away from home for a few days with nothing but a laptop, maybe I'll give that a shot)

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
I'm looking more forward to Mad Max than Metal Gear tbh

getting both though, albeit i have limited time to play :(

Wera

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
:thumbsup:

What's the problem?

I can't because I doubt it's out on PS4.

You never had a pc at your home in the last 4 years? Shame, man.

Next to torment planetscape, w2 was one of the best storydriven rpgs of all time and it is reeeeeeeeally a shame to miss it. I treat it as a short prequel to the main course - witcher 3.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
You never had a pc at your home in the last 4 years? Shame, man.

Next to torment planetscape, w2 was one of the best storydriven rpgs of all time and it is reeeeeeeeally a shame to miss it. I treat it as a short prequel to the main course - witcher 3.

what is a pc?

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
what is a pc?

:lol:

Hey, MB... I have never played these types of games... But I just played it on a rec from a friend...

Holy shit....

Have you played demons souls? If not... Just prepare to frustrate yourself and be addicted.

Bloodbourne on ps4 is a spiritual successor after the dark souls titles

You should check that out... Seriously

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
I will bro :thumbsup:

just bought Watch Dogs yesterday though, so it'll be a while. :D

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
I think you'd enjoy red faction guerrilla, but it being an older game => it only looks good on PC

Wera

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Looks like the real deal. I heard that this ut might be a free to play game

Azzurrii-08

Also known as: LASER.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, R. Carlos, Buffon, Seedorf, Zlatan, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio, Totti
I bought the new MGS. The fuck is going on with those demons and horses on fire in the beginning. Really had to bite through that prologue.

Wera

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I have to ask, have you played other MGS? There are always exaggerations and fantastical elements in it.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I bought the new MGS. The fuck is going on with those demons and horses on fire in the beginning. Really had to bite through that prologue.
It's trying to quite literally tell you that war is hell. That's the theme throughout all the games.