All About Movies

Rex

Reaction score
You can share your feelings here about movies you have seen, anything about movies... ;)

Lets fun folks.. :)

K-J

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tomáš Rosický
anybody seen 2 Fast 2 Furious? I'm gonna by the DVD (guess where :tongue: ), and the commercials were great,

any opinions on it?

Milanina

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
K-J said:
anybody seen 2 Fast 2 Furious? I'm gonna by the DVD (guess where :tongue: ), and the commercials were great,

any opinions on it?

My sister saw it, she said it is beautiful! I don't know.
I saw "The Ring": it's very frightening! :eek:

cuore

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Capitano
I saw 2fast 2furious... Not a great movie, but i must say it was entertaining.

the ring creept me out. one scary film

milan_my_love

▼•Moderator•▼
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessandro Nesta, Gianluigi Lentini, Marco Van Basten, Alberigo Evani, Paolo Maldini & IL Capitano
I have a plenty of them on the list-will tell you in detail.should i?

makaveli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso,Kaka, Nesta, Inzaghi, Gerrard, Henry, Ronaldinho, Riquelme, Rui Costa..
hey the best film ever made gGODFATHER first, second and third also scarface is a great movie. wherever al pacino is it has to be a great movie. if u ain't seen godfather 1,2,3 u have to see it.

real madrid may have picked up beckham and the spanish title but they can't shake the dominance of european champions, i mean AC MILAN of course.

FORZA MILAN :devil2:

efford

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Milanina said:
My sister saw it, she said it is beautiful! I don't know.
I saw "The Ring": it's very frightening! :eek:

I saw "the Ring" last week... both the Japanese version & the English one.... Damn they freaked me out!

Maldini3

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The Old Man
IMO the Japanese version of THE RING is much better than the American one :devil2:

makaveli said:
hey the best film ever made gGODFATHER first, second and third ...if u ain't seen godfather 1,2,3 u have to see it.

FORZA MILAN :devil2:

Agree with the 1st and 2nd :cool: , but the 3rd ???No way comparable :o
They are my alltime favorites ;) + all Tom Hanks 's films (I wrote this somewhere :tongue: ) He is just a talented actor...superior :eek:

cuore

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Capitano
GOODFELLAS #1 movie of all time!!

Godfather part 3 was garbage sorry guy.

juninho-paulista

rubro-negro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Timmy Cahill and Mr. Leite
2Fast 2Furious... no plotline (even with the absence of Vin Diesel :D ) but has lots of fast cars and fast women.. if your into that sort of thing its a good movie, if your more storyline-inclined, then you will sleep through this movie :cool:

mtfco

just another member
Reaction score
lots of movies that i like, but here are some of them
- T2 The Judgement Day (i've watched this movie for more than 50 times but still love it)...
- Forrest Gump (i just like the way tom hanks acted in this one)
- Brave Heart (just great)
- Lord of The Rings - The Fellowship of the Ring (love the storyline, way better than The Two Towers, im hoping that the third one, The Return of The King will be the ultimate)
- Monster Inc (definetly the best animated movie so far)

hmmm, many more but too many to write them down

meekz

Primavera
Reaction score
Maldini3 said:
IMO the Japanese version of THE RING is much better than the American one :devil2:

oooh yes, that's very scary!
anyone seen Snatch? love that movie. :tongue:

cuore

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Capitano
IMO the Japanese version of THE RING is much better than the American one

I dunno tho... i herd that it was better also but the idea of reading subtitles to a scary movie just ruins it.

efford

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Maldini3 said:

As usual, Hollywood has to exaggerate everything... The Japanese one was really creepy, the English one was different but still good.... but the last scenes are MUCH MUCH better in the Japanese... the last 10 minutes or so...

ferruginouz

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Hey.. i'm a moviegoers too... i like to watch movie....

If you guys like the Ring.. then i advise you to watch the Ring Original Japanese edition, and maybe you could try The Eye (the original is from Thailand), The Phone (the original from Korea), Dark Water (from Thailand), and last but not least is Jelangkung (from Indonesia)... guaranteed you'll never want to sleep alone again... it's so creepy !!!

This moment i really like :
1. The Lord of the Rings (the trilogy).... they rule!!!! I can't wait for The Lord of the Rings : The Return of the King
2. Terminator 3 : Rise of the Machine... i love the first (The Terminator)and its sequel (The Terminator : Judgement Day)..
3. Disney and Pixar production such as Monter Inc., A Bug's Life and the new one is Finding Nemo
4. 2Fast 2Furious.... great car... great race.. :D
5. Bruce Almighty... this is the best film about The Mighty God...

Oh well... it will take 100 number if i say all.. :tongue:

ferruginouz

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
K-J said:
anybody seen 2 Fast 2 Furious? I'm gonna by the DVD (guess where :tongue: )

If my answer right, can i get any prizes?? :tongue:

The answer is..... GLODOK PLAZA or MANGGA DUA PLAZA !! :D

avril

Beginner
Reaction score
Fellowship of the ring is absolutely better than the two towers.Forza LOTR! :tongue:

cuore

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Capitano
who's seen Catch me if u can. I loved that movie. I found it amazing the way he tricked all those ppl. I guess sometimes all u need is a bit of confidence. :)

mellanie

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sandro Nesta
rossonero_per_tradizione said:
who's seen Catch me if u can. I loved that movie. I found it amazing the way he tricked all those ppl. I guess sometimes all u need is a bit of confidence. :)

Yes it's true...
Even if Leo & T. Hanks are not exactly my preferred actors, I really appreciated the movie!

milan_my_love

▼•Moderator•▼
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessandro Nesta, Gianluigi Lentini, Marco Van Basten, Alberigo Evani, Paolo Maldini & IL Capitano
Die another day and Independance day.

sweetdevil

Beginner
Reaction score
Shah Jehan said:
Has this topic anything to do with Milan.
another useless topic!

:rolleyes:

You should read more carefully....
It's the Off Topic section:
You can talk here about everything that doesn't fit in the rest of the forums.

Get it???
So again, when you think this is a useless topic, so what??? Just ignore this section then. And keep on posting in the other forums.....

Reaction score
Shah Jehan said:
Has this topic anything to do with Milan.
another useless topic!

Hello!
This is not your first post i have came through.You have a special reputition at this site.But on this one i totally agree with you.This is a soccer web site and not a hollywood one.
This is not to meant hurt the author and other fellows who suggest this one is ok but in my opinion on this web site these days threads are really non intresting.I love AC Milan and every now and then visit these pages for over a year now.These days its really non intresting threads going on.
but who ll care not even the admin.So why i bother?

Cheers guys.(Don't be mad on my post)

scharatz

Milan Icon
Reaction score
red girl said:
This is a soccer web site and not a hollywood one.

Thus the need for something called the Off Topic forum. I don't know if you are aware of it, but every other forum has one and it should stand as it is. Want to talk about football? Four other forums standing at your service (Discussions, Games and Tactics, Players, Soccer) plus one in Italian. We are not here just to talk about football, we're here to become friends and talk about everything else that crosses our minds. We're human, ain't we?

red girl said:
This is not to meant hurt the author and other fellows who suggest this one is ok but in my opinion on this web site these days threads are really non intresting.I love AC Milan and every now and then visit these pages for over a year now.These days its really non intresting threads going on.

Why not give us a hand then and post some 'interesting' threads? You follow the forum for more than a year and you've got 11 posts to your name so far. Don't you have anything 'interesting' to say yourself, rather than waiting for other people to say it?

The Site Admin (which 'doesn't care')

Reaction score
scharatz said:
Thus the need for something called the Off Topic forum. I don't know if you are aware of it, but every other forum has one and it should stand as it is. Want to talk about football? Four other forums standing at your service (Discussions, Games and Tactics, Players, Soccer) plus one in Italian. We are not here just to talk about football, we're here to become friends and talk about everything else that crosses our minds. We're human, ain't we?

Why not give us a hand then and post some 'interesting' threads? You follow the forum for more than a year and you've got 11 posts to your name so far. Don't you have anything 'interesting' to say yourself, rather than waiting for other people to say it?

The Site Admin (which 'doesn't care')

oh at last admin is there.Yaa i have just 12 posts.But i registered only a month back.I have no f---ing time for developing the new threads.The attitude you showed by your words i won't be mad on you.afterall you are admin here.
By the way i know what forums are these.off topic.ya it is.but knowing about movies is fun for you?ok then.
This web site will--------------------------------------------------------------
you mnow what i mean
i don't want to waste my relations with site but you better be careful while writing though you are admin.

milan_forever

Beginner
Reaction score
hey chill lady ;)

if you think this is an useless topic, why bother posting on it, u may just ignore this and carry on posting in thread which u think are 'interesting'.

if u make comments such as "useless threads" or "This is a soccer web site and not a hollywood one", that would really hurt the thread starter. u get what i mean?

and by the way who said its not fun knowing abt movies. i really enjoy knowing abt movies ;)