The New Era

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Andrei, I have the option to delete my own threads... should mortals like myself have these powers?

8932c17d5fb599a510db4eb2e2b644da.png

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
So cute he believes he has any relevant threads worth crying over if they get deleted

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Screenshot (9).pngScreenshot (10).png

My screenshot of tweet links, I cud see the full image at 1st but this is wot I get now... youtube is fine, np, same with images, np... just the tweets. This my problem or, you know, teething problems? Thanks.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sorry, sorry, sorry.... but no, no, just no to this new banner, the lettering font... the whole lot, pls, no.

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
@vB9 no idea tbh. could be something with firefox? i dont use it personally but i know it sometimes has trouble with some features/functions. didnt change anything about the embeds and i've never had trouble with them

and right now my plan for the themes is to have two categories: old school ones with the old forum's "vibe" and a different modern looking one (DarkThemeV2)

right now i think im pretty much done with "darker red w white text", this is the one i've set as the default theme for the time being
when i have the time i plan on creating a couple of new widget pages and fixing some colors and sizes for the other old timey themes (like the OG Red and the light theme ones) and then polishing the modern DarkThemeV2 one that i think will become the default theme after im done it (with the idea that a modern looking page will be attractive to new users, old members can still go for the nostalgia look and use darker red or other vBulletin inspired variants)

added @brk 's logo to the DarkModeV2. looks great and IMO fits that Theme better. new era new personality. but the old school looking ones i want keep as intact as possible, i will keep using the same fonts and images as the old RNB and will try remain as close as possible to the old color palette

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
the mobile logo..no..... :max:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
its okay to have at least one anachronism, right? :lol: the header is charming...remember when we had the special edition barbara berlusconi????

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
its okay to have at least one anachronism, right? :lol: the header is charming...remember when we had the special edition barbara berlusconi????

i have a bunch of the old header elements saved but not all of them
4.gif
6.gif
5.gif
3.gif
1.gif
logo_03.gif

sc.gif

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The mobile logo looks really weird, we shouldn't use the same one for both. What size is recommended for the mobile logo?
Attached the modern logo with updated colors using the darker red. Also I think the font size in V2 theme is a little to small, it seems smaller than the rest of the themes.

Attachments

• rnbLogo_white.png
    rnbLogo_white.png
    40.4 KB · Views: 9
  • rnbLogo_transparent.png
    rnbLogo_transparent.png
    44.9 KB · Views: 9

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
@vB9 no idea tbh. could be something with firefox? i dont use it personally but i know it sometimes has trouble with some features/functions. didnt change anything about the embeds and i've never had trouble with them

I use Firefox on desktop and I don't have this issue.
But I come across a similar problem through Brave/Chrome on the phone.
Only a zoomed part of embedded Reddit vids are showing.

Speaking of Reddit vids, they seem to be set on autoplay with sound on.
The Tomori reaction vid which brk posted, and others quoted, is played in several different posts at the same time, regardless of desktop browser.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I use Firefox on desktop and I don't have this issue.
But I come across a similar problem through Brave/Chrome on the phone.
Only a zoomed part of embedded Reddit vids are showing.

Speaking of Reddit vids, they seem to be set on autoplay with sound on.
The Tomori reaction vid which brk posted, and others quoted, is played in several different posts at the same time, regardless of desktop browser.
I'm having he same cropping issue with the reddit video on web view, Chrome Windows 10. It was especially bad for that one as it didn't show Tomori's reaction and it was cropped out.

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
reddit's autoplay is on reddit. they autoplay it by default and i tried adding a "removeAttribute('autoplay');" but it did nothing cause the autoplay seems to be part of their player not an attribute of the embed

as for the cropping thing, is it the same as vb9's ? whenever i see the zoomed in version i have a "click to expand" visible to me. i've yet to encounter the problem on opera chrome or mobile

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
as for the cropping thing, is it the same as vb9's ? whenever i see the zoomed in version i have a "click to expand" visible to me. i've yet to encounter the problem on opera chrome or mobile
20211111_150640.jpg

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
"click to expand" is on quoted posts not on the original post... still dont get the full image when I click on the link, just the cropped version.

Rossonero81

The Little Red Rooster
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Giusy Meloni
Let me just say that this new forum era is beautiful. Amazing job by all involved. The old place was historic, but this new one will accompany us to glory. Just like San Siro vs the new stadium. I don't like too much change, but it was needed. My compliments.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
The Table on the right hand side looks a bit funky lately.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score

could this spoiler tag be added? the already existing one is pretty useless

Spoiler:
ffrtgtrt

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
:lol::lol: Just noticed, on the right side where the league table is shown, theres a blank at juve's logo... just wanted to ask, if this is on purpose, Id like to shake the mod's hand who made it so and if its a bug, then pls... leave it like this, dont fix it... let the feckers remain logoless :lol::lol:Screenshot (13).png

Last edited: