The Rumour Commode XXI

Who should lead Milan's attack in 17/18 ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
On a brighter note messi just started following Manchester city on instagram. I feel The Arabs are going into pissing competition on whose got more money and who can break transfer records

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The way the market is headed maybe even 350 million is too low a release clause for Asensio. Those 75 million for Dollarumma are looking cheaper by the day

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Milan have started today's training session a while ago. Niang is regularly present [Sky

fucking cunt fans should be all over him ,he cant play for milan anymore

rejected watford everton and now spartak

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Asensio, my other dream signing. This time it's impossible... it will only be a dream

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
you say their names like a true inter fan, fiorentina duo worked best with 3 Cbs, there is a youtube for Vecino with Uruguay against italy, please watch it and tell me if this player is worthy of a team competing for a european spot.

the current inter is very dependent on valero who is aging and getting injured frequently. compare his number for the last two seasons. Joao Mario is a mystery I still don't understand how he's worth this much. Candreva and Perisic resemble Niang in a scary way; one got his brains and the other has his consistency. too many question marks over inter and the only guarantee they have is a d*ck looking coach.

Thanks for cropping my quote so I look like an idiot. I'm sure you did that on purpose, but I'll explain for the rest. What I meant is that italians always hype Inter and it's not just about Spaletti. And I didn't mean they deserved to be hyped for Borja and Vecino I was just replying to the guy who said their core is kondovic. I still find them good players but they're nothing fancy as I noted, and you tried to twist it. Bad move

Last edited:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
PRESIDENTE buy a bigger tv, preisdent watching the game last night at 2:45 am

DHf-c86VwAA7dOr.jpg

Yonghong...?????

Man of the people illegally streaming match of the club he owns :lol:

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Thanks for cropping my quote so I look like an idiot. I'm sure you did that on purpose, but I'll explain for the rest. What I meant is that italians always hype Inter and it's not just about Spaletti. And I didn't mean they deserved to be hyped for Borja and Vecino. I still find them good players but they're nothing fancy as I noted, and you tried to twist it. Bad move

No buddy, I apologize if it came out this way

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Benassi went to Viola for 10m + bonuses, he would have made a decent vice Kessie. They got a good deal

bijo

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Cassano, Inzaghi, Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, Sheva, Crespo, Van Bommel, R9
PHP:
i dont like this behivour from some players(cou,dembele,kalinic itd)

Sometimes the agents and the clubs they are moving to advise them or pressure them into such behavior.

bijo

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Cassano, Inzaghi, Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, Sheva, Crespo, Van Bommel, R9
Milan have started today's training session a while ago. Niang is regularly present [Sky

fucking cunt fans should be all over him ,he cant play for milan anymore

rejected watford everton and now spartak

Niang has a huge ego, who does he think he is. Life in Milan must be so good that he would rather be a reserve than fight for a starting place at another club.

acm55

Rossonero
Reaction score
Juventus president Andrea Agnelli paid a visit today to the Milan leadership in club headquarter after an invitation from Milan [MilanNews].

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
huge news diego costa jusst told he wont move to am couse they dont want to spend on him

Incorrect - He just stated that Chelsea are pricing him out, not that he won't go to AM.

"When I came to Chelsea they paid a lot less compared to what's being offered to them," Costa told ESPN Brasil.

He added that if Atletico do not make a "big effort" to sign him then he "can't keep on wanting" to play for Diego Simeone's side.

"I know that this [big effort] will happen, but if it's to pay the amount that Chelsea want it won't be possible," he said.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40973907

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Incorrect - He just stated that Chelsea are pricing him out, not that he won't go to AM.

"When I came to Chelsea they paid a lot less compared to what's being offered to them," Costa told ESPN Brasil.

He added that if Atletico do not make a "big effort" to sign him then he "can't keep on wanting" to play for Diego Simeone's side.

"I know that this [big effort] will happen, but if it's to pay the amount that Chelsea want it won't be possible," he said.

someone is lying

Diego Costa: "Atletico Madrid? Non posso continuare a volere un club se non vuole fare un sacrificio economico per me

i cant longer want club that dont or cant make sacrifies for me

Liedholm

sugondese
Reaction score

is there some kind of clause to terminate his own contract? says he really want to get out of chelsea but dont want to make some sacrifice to go to his said beloved club.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
is there some kind of clause to terminate his own contract? says he really want to get out of chelsea but dont want to make some sacrifice to go to his said beloved club.

i thik he already agreed much lower wages but AM have to pay and they are thinking abramovic will just let him free,hell no.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
What a primadonna. :lol:
Reminds me of the way Tevez moved to Juve. :lol:

While talking about primadonnas... Kalinic just handed in a 5 day sick leave to Fiorentina because he "feels disturbed" :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule