The Rumour Commode XXVIII: Stai Calma!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Tbh Paletta was rock solid if not for those stupide red cards. Really liked him at first

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder who's got more red cards from rage quits: Paletta or Mexes.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Joe Hart has been proposed to Milan as a replacement for Reina. He would accept a six-month contract. Milan are reflecting [MilanNews]

Reflecting for what??? Are we trying to win league Cup?

Make +1 earn his keep

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
Why we even need to spend money on GK?

Donarumma senior + primavera kid as third gk (I don't even know who is he but whatever).

Season is finished anyway.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Lets go :c:

ef366120ff975a7e67657bb150971377.jpg

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Tbh Paletta was rock solid if not for those stupide red cards. Really liked him at first

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Paletta was real Italian quality defender + rage issues

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Lol so basically you don’t have a clue either, ffs Goodfella! :lol:

I think 2/3 years warming the bench was enough of a driving factor for either player to make the move regardless of compensation. They’ve already made their money and now they just want to play.

So instead of admitting that you got it all wrong you chose to strike back with an attempt that only revealed your reading comprehension problems? Ffs Kojak.

Teams don't pay transfer fees to other clubs if they are the selling part. Not "normally", not "probably", they never do. If they are that desperate to get rid of a player then they'll rescind the contract and compensate the player for it. They pay the player, not his new club.
Even a small dose of common sense should be enough to figure this out.

The "normally" and "probably" you bolded were estimates and guesstimates on Borini's and Reina's cases. I don't pretend to know the exact terms in those transfers. The only certainty is that if there were transfer fees between clubs involved then there wouldn't be any contract terminations or severance packages.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Valencia, Sevilla and Getafe have inquired about Suso but the potential deal formula all are offering is not convincing (loan with option to buy). The club want to monetize and ask for an obligation to buy to be added [@AlfredoPedulla]

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
BTW. Two weeks ago I posted the flop team of the decade according to a survey made on a german Milan Fansite on FB.

Now they did the same with the top team of the decade. The system chosen was again a 4-3-3 as it was the most used system in the past 10 years. There was a poll for each position including coach.

I already told you guys, winger position is going to be tough
c0a708775e3567f192597b49ff72b38b.jpg

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
nobody wants suso anymore because turns out he is a poor mans robben with halve the speed. and milan the fools made his value drop by playing him week in and week out ..

lol.

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
BTW. Two weeks ago I posted the flop team of the decade according to a survey made on a german Milan Fansite on FB.

Now they did the same with the top team of the decade. The system chosen was again a 4-3-3 as it was the most used system in the past 10 years. There was a poll for each position including coach.

I already told you guys, winger position is going to be tough
c0a708775e3567f192597b49ff72b38b.jpg

romaldinho, fking germans :lol::lol::fp:

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Kjaer might be useful. Caldara would not.

It wouldn't surprise me if Kjaer manages to bench Musacchio.

191cm.
3.5 aerial duels won, 1.7 lost / 90 mins in La Liga last season.
Not bad. 'bout time we have a CB that's not average or below the average in this aspect. It'll be noticed on corners.

For comparison:

Musacchio
180cm.
1.7 aerial duels won, 1.6 aerial duels lost / 90 mins this season.
1.0 aerial duels won, 1.5 aerial duels lost / 90 mins last season.

Romagnoli
185cm.
2.2 aerial duels won, 1.7 aerial duels lost / 90 mins this season.
2.3 aerial duels won, 1.1 aerial duels lost / 90 mins last season.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Plus the buy back option is a safety net incase he becomes a real footballer again.

There's no buy-back option. That was a mistranslation of what his agent said.
Yet another mistranslation from @MilanEye, who seem to use Google Translate and speech-to-text apps.

Man I really miss @Milanello.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
The lack of a buyback option is further evidence that the people who see him daily do not really think that Caldara will ever get back to his level of two seasons ago.

The selling club has all the cards in such deals and yet Milan chose not to insist on one.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
romaldinho, fking germans :lol::lol::fp:

Meh, everyone makes typos.

Picking Kaka & Pirlo in Milan's Team of 2010-2019 though....

They shouldn't even make the 10 man bench.

Do Germans not know which year is which?

abritcemeng

Milan Icon
Reaction score
We lack creativity in the midfield.. And eriksen Just went to merda for only 20 fucking million

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We lack creativity in the midfield.. And eriksen Just went to merda for only 20 fucking million

So?
Not like he would consider Milan.

This team lacks quality attackers way more than it lacks creative mids.

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If eriksen goes to merda, it means no top clubs were interested in him. Is he that bad?

abritcemeng

Milan Icon
Reaction score
So?

Not like he would consider Milan.

So we are fucked

So do you satisfied with suso and kebab?

And we have ibra and Leao already in the upfront

Rhat

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
The season is over. Just sell, do not buy anything and go for real targets when we have a new coach.

Maybe a winger in loan, that's all.

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score

how i'm glad to have Ibra. not because he's the answer to our issues, but more since after he will flop as well, those posters won't have a leg to stand on regarding our lack of ability to produce goals.

or they will blame the washed up 38 year old, who knows.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
If eriksen goes to merda, it means no top clubs were interested in him. Is he that bad?

Still a classy player who has his moments on his day, but the amount of times he played the full 90 for Tottenham and Denmark last season really took its toll on him and for this reason, it was evident that he would eventually be fatigued and then steadily regress.

With the EUROs coming up this summer for Denmark, you'd expect Eriksen's next club to have a plan in mind for him considering his recent fatigue-related problems.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Revolution needs 2 wingers, 2 midfielders, CB, RB and an entire bench. But not names like Kjaer and Politano if the club is serious about being competitive. I understand needing to build a team and you can't just buy a team of 11 stars, but replacing players with those of equal level is just moving sideways and a risk that guarantees nothing and can cause the club to stall even more progress-wise.

Tobinho

Decisive Hours
Reaction score
LGM says Kjaer is a 6 month load with an option to buy for 2.5m. Could turn out to be a good deal, let's see how he does.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
I'm homeless and I'll play for food.
0efdc2e29cf3910355cafe8fa64f25c6.jpg

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So do you satisfied with suso and kebab?

Yah, that's what "this team lacks quality attackers" implies...

And we have ibra and Leao already in the upfront

They're both uncertainties at this point.

how i'm glad to have Ibra. not because he's the answer to our issues, but more since after he will flop as well, those posters won't have a leg to stand on regarding our lack of ability to produce goals.

or they will blame the washed up 38 year old, who knows.

Not sure why you would quote that bit and then reply with this.
Are you somehow assuming that I'm in the "it's all the CF's fault!" camp?

By "attackers" I'm mostly referring to wingers, trequartisti and second strikers, not centre-forwards.

That's where this team is lacking quality the most. The Hakan-Piatek-Suso front line doesn't have a goal-scoring wing-forward, or a dependable goal scorer period, or a dependable playmaker or a dependable targetman or strong counter-attackers or 3 relentless pressers or etc etc.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Kjaer for 2 m is not a bad deal if the wage is no more than 1 m. Good player to have for the bench. Hope a starter arrives soon

Todibo rumours were just relaunched on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule