Maradona Thread

Kuzimoto

Forza Milan!!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ivan Gattuso, BOATENG, Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, Dida, Pippo, Pato, Borri, Silva, Ibra, Cassano
I think this guy deserves a thread of his own,since he became even bigger persona than before.

"Jo soi o blanco o negro"
"Chupa,a todos!!!Chupanda!!!La Puta que te parios!!!"

way to go,former legend and an icon for a whole generation.

drop you thoughts,folks!!!;)

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen

Kuzimoto

Forza Milan!!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ivan Gattuso, BOATENG, Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, Dida, Pippo, Pato, Borri, Silva, Ibra, Cassano
I disagree.

Argentina has been underperforming under El Diego. Fact.

what i meant is due to his recent scandalous campaign in whole.

i don't think is appropriate to discuss argentina nt tactics right here.
Maradona can fill the whole thread without being a coach.
Despite all of his drug-related and coaching issues,he still a legend as a player.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Diego is 1 of the few players I watch old footage of (my dad happens to have vhs tapes of 1986 world cup games). In that tournament, he really was most impressive player i've ever seen. Taking a very average side (at least from what I took... either they were average, or the tactic was simply give ball to diego, stay out of way)

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
I dont like him ,fat crack head .

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Nice swan dive. I'd give it 9.5 joints out of 10.

Kuzimoto

Forza Milan!!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I dont like him ,fat crack head .

i have always hated his unsportive approach and his f@cking "hand of God" excuse.Liar.Liar.
but still can't help myself,when i see his old videos.Great talent,once in da millenium born.

But off the field he's nothing but a show-off and a low-life bum.
The way he speaks on his press-conferences,like a freaking criminal!:rocketki:

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
i have always hated his unsportive approach and his f@cking "hand of God" excuse.Liar.Liar.
but still can't help myself,when i see his old videos.Great talent,once in da millenium born.

But off the field he's nothing but a show-off and a low-life bum.
The way he speaks on his press-conferences,like a freaking criminal!:rocketki:

Yeah, f--- that hand of God thing:o when most people do that, it will be appreciate completely the different way, but he is a hero:head:

Oh, and nice last sentence. Also true. I'd like to call this the bash El Diego thread. Nice.

Kuzimoto

Forza Milan!!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
things got worse for the cockhead.

Oct 16, 2009 8:30:51 PM

Argentina Coach Diego Maradona Plunges Into Further Trouble With Explicit Video
The fallout from 'El Pibe de Oro's' post-match press conference is continuing...

Argentina secured World Cup qualification with a 1-0 win against Uruguay in Montevideo on Wednesday night, and their progression was followed by an explicit outburst by Diego Maradona towards the country's press as he celebrated the victory.

A similarly vulgar post-match press conference ensued, but the coach's activities do not appear to have stopped there.

A video has reportedly now emerged that seems to show the national trainer simulating the act of oral sex.

It was taken following the victory in Montevideo, and seems to show Maradona on the team bus smiling at the raucous Albicelestes fans, repeatedly simulating the act of oral sex.

It is likely that this was a reference by 'El Diez' to his now infamous post-match press conference, in which he blasted the Argentine media, telling them to "suck it" on a number of occassions.

A FIFA disciplinary inquiry has been opened into Maradona's antics after the game, for which the coach could potentially receive up to a five-match ban.

Anthony Wright, Goal.com

what a wanker!!!

Australiano1980

#RiseTheBorders
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Baresi, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo, Rivaldo
Drug addicted bad character

Kuzimoto

Forza Milan!!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXyAGXuHwrQ

what an idiot!!!what an example for his own players!
no wonder Messi plays like shit with him.
and so the rest of the team.
Probabaly Palermo is the only one who's proud.

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
Another champion of skilled movements:-)D) with no character. I saw him play in the WC 94 but he was already finished then. On a footballing level I think he wasn't one of the best. In my books Zizou comes way in front of him.

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Kuzi said:
he became even bigger persona than before.
Well, that's what happens when your international coaching career in your home country bombs faster than an ICBM overnight, coupled with persistent bizarre behavior, in front of a worldwide audience.

Kuzimoto

Forza Milan!!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Well, that's what happens when your international coaching career in your home country bombs faster than an ICBM overnight, coupled with persistent bizarre behavior, in front of a worldwide audience.

so true.

Kuzimoto

Forza Milan!!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona gets two month ban
Reuters - Sun, 15 Nov 16:56:00 2009

Argentina coach Diego Maradona has been given a two-month ban and fined over £14,800 following his globally-broadcast foul-mouthed outburst at the end of last month's decisive World Cup qualifier in Uruguay.

Maradona, 49, who faced a potential ban from some of his team's matches at next year's World Cup, apologised for his behaviour and showed remorse, FIFA said.

He was sanctioned after an expletive-filled rant when interviewed on the touchline and produced another outburst in the post-match media conference, which was broadcast live on several television networks. Maradona told the media to "suck it and keep on sucking."

Named as Argentina coach 13 months ago after fighting off drug addiction, alcohol problems and obesity, Maradona appeared in person before the disciplinary tribunal behind closed doors at FIFA headquarters.

"The FIFA disciplinary committee...decided today to impose a two-month ban on taking part in any football related activity and a 25,000 CHF (£14,800) fine on the head coach of Argentina Diego Maradona," a FIFA statement said.

"The committee took into consideration the apologies and the sincere remorse shown by Maradona in its decision, which was communicated to him at the end of the meeting.

"The committee stressed that any breach of this decision or any repetition of a similar incident would mean that stronger sanctions would have to be imposed in the future."

FIFA said the sanction would start immediately and run until January 15. It means Maradona will not have to miss any competitive internationals, although Argentina are due to face the Czech Republic in a friendly at a venue to be decided next month.

The ban is the latest episode in the turbulent career of Maradona, who was thrown out of the 1994 World Cup for a doping offence, one of three such bans he received as a player.

Maradona flew in from Madrid, where his team lost 2-1 to Spain in a friendly on Saturday night. Wearing dark glasses and a track suit, he swept past reporters at Zurich airport refusing to comment.

Around 20 onlookers with Argentina flags and a similar number of journalists gathered outside the gates of FIFA headquarters in a quiet Zurich suburb on a grey, damp autumn day. Maradona was inside the building for just over 2-1/2 hours.

Maradona rounded on his critics after Argentina beat arch-rivals Uruguay 1-0 to secure their berth in the South Africa in the last game of an 18-match qualifying campaign.

The 1986 World Cup winner had been heavily criticised for defeats against Bolivia, Ecuador, Brazil and Paraguay that left twice world champions Argentina on the brink of failing to reach the World Cup for the first time since 1970.

Appointed in October last year, Maradona's coaching credential have been repeatedly questioned.

He has called up more than 70 players for 14 matches (eight qualifiers and six friendlies) and been criticised for his team selections.

Maradona's tenure has been marked by clashes with players, coaches, journalists and directors, most notably playmaker Juan Roman Riquelme who quit the team saying he and Maradona did not live "by the same codes".

Reuters

sad ending for a sore coach.
shame on his legend-shine image.;)

not to mention the loss to spaniards:D

Last edited:

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
for possible worlds best football player ever his image pretty much suck

Kuzimoto

Forza Milan!!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sorry for double post,but listen,guys.....

if you read the previous post backward,then eventually you'll come to an even worse ending of the stroy,than if you read from the beginning!

Most of the stories proggressing differently.:D

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
greatest player ever in the history of football:star:

Australiano1980

#RiseTheBorders
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Baresi, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo, Rivaldo
2 months is just too games.

FIFA is a joke.

Farouk

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Nesta, Pirlo, Pato, Borriello.
Mock him as much as you want, but this guy is the best player in history.

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Farouk

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I don't care about him as a coach. His football career speaks for itself. And he wasn't just an extremely great player, he was a strong character as well. Takes shit no one, and stands up for what he believes in.

Definitely the most skillful and influential player and person in the history of football.

Australiano1980

#RiseTheBorders
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Kuzimoto

Forza Milan!!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Mock him as much as you want, but this guy is the best player in history.

he's a prick as a person,who gives a shit?
he's never been a true sportsman.

he's a liar,he sent the whole england nation to the toilet with his hand of god shit.

liar and a bum.

CHUPANDA,PENDEJO!!!!!!!!!

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
he's a prick as a person,who gives a shit?
he's never been a true sportsman.

he's a liar,he sent the whole england nation to the toilet with his hand of god shit.

liar and a bum.

CHUPANDA,PENDEJO!!!!!!!!!

:D nice said

How truely great he was as a footballer, how truely he suck as person and trainer.

Farouk

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
You might see him as a sick character, but for me these controversial characters are needed in sport and life generally.

Kuzimoto

Forza Milan!!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
You might see him as a sick character, but for me these controversial characters are needed in sport and life generally.

no,they don't!
bad character is just a lousy excuse for being an asshole!

true genius is a humble person,who would never lie in order to hurt someone.

go read some psychological books,it might just help you understand,that persons like Diego Armando Maradona are just some great individuals,with no neccesary intelligent skills or good intentions.

Australiano1980

#RiseTheBorders
Reaction score
Fav. Players

What ?

Farouk

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
no,they don't!
bad character is just a lousy excuse for being an asshole!

true genius is a humble person,who would never lie in order to hurt someone.

go read some psychological books,it might just help you understand,that persons like Diego Armando Maradona are just some great individuals,with no neccesary intelligent skills or good intentions.

Maradona was born and raised up in the poor areas of Argentina. These places are sick, these people don't get educated nor do they have the slightest idea about morals or right and wrong. He fought off his obstacles to become undoubtedly the best player in history. He never let his people down, that 'goal' against England isn't the only unfair goal ever scored. Why do you care so much? Are you English? Didn't Messi score the same goal? Is he a sick bastard too?

What about Ronaldo? Didn't he sleep with shemale prostitutes?! Or when it's Ronaldo he's just a footballing genius, but Maradona is a bastard?

Honestly I think very highly of Maradona. He had his mistakes, but so does everybody. He was a real man, and he never let his people down. Unlike a certain Ronaldinho who people wet their pants on.

Don't you think it would be a bit boring if all the players were Maldinis?

Australiano1980

#RiseTheBorders
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Don't you think it would be a bit boring if all the players were Maldinis?

No. Class is never much. But i understand what you saying. :)

Maradona has a bad character, is differente of been a bad boy...

The goal with hand against England in 86.. the drugwater against Brazil in 90.. the consume of cocaine and several other addictions that he have.. he was a good football player, but the worst sportsman ever.