The Worst Player To Wear The Rossoneri Shirt

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias
Bingo ! Senderos... Hated his face and his crying Personality !

senderos460.jpg

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
No way. Favalli actually did well despite all the age jokes since the day he signed.

maybe but his season with leonardo was a horror show. One of the worst defensive performances i have seen.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Kinda disrespectful to have Favalli and Antonini here. Both have contributed quite a bit.

Senderos, good call. Oguchi Onyewu, possibly. Senderos has more talent than him.

Johann Vogel flopped bad, but he was a decent player before Milan.

Digao, obviously. But among the ones I've seen in action, I might just vote for Marcio Amoroso or the gentle giant, Zeljko Kalac.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
people cannot really think favalli or antonini are the worst to wear rossoneri shirt even in the last decade.

I mean we got players like Ba, Esajas, Digao, Cardaccio, Grimi, Gooch.... players who couldn't see more than a coppa italia appearance.

Luca is definitely not up to snuff, but he's capable of a good performance, just not consistently. I don't think I could say same of above names.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Lol Gooch. Did he even play for us?

I'm voting for Mancini. Srsly, what was the point of even buying him?

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
onyewu.

that is all

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Bonera is just an automatic loss, i get so mad when i see him on the pitch.

Mancini was so useless, and I just got reminded how shit Kluivert was in Milan then he goes to Barca and playes good. what an asshole lol

darkw1zard

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
numero 22

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
i would put bonera here...

but i remember Mancini...

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Brasilian Ronaldo definitely does not deserve to be on this list, when we signed him in January he played great for that half of the season..then the following year had a decent season till his injury

IL-Capitano

Legenda di AC Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
too many great players to list but if pushed all time favorite player: Maldini
Brasilian Ronaldo definitely does not deserve to be on this list, when we signed him in January he played great for that half of the season..then the following year had a decent season till his injury

Hmm possibly i still think we spent a lot on him for half a season especially when no other club wanted him and Real were desperate to get him off their pay role 9 goals in 20 appearances isn't so bad still think we paid over the odds at 8M, ..... i looked back over the squads for the past years starting with 1994 over the years we have signed a lot of great players but also a lot of poor players the list of poor players grew and grew to the point where it just got too depressing so i stopped.

Last edited:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Jasper not mentioned Dhorasoo yet? Well, Dhorasoo then.

He wasn't really bad. Some just thought he was best in the world.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
How are ppl mentioning Bonera, Antonini, and Favalli, there are WAY worse ones and these guys are capable of having good performances here and there

grounder

Incomplete & out of time
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Like you care?
I'm not really sure on what to think about these, but how 'bout Rivaldo, Redondo and Vieri(though Vieri is one of my all time favs and I was blinded by my tinted shades when he was at Milan, but sometimes you have to face the facts). What's your opinion on this triplet?

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Demetrio Albertini, Prinz Eugen
Those three certainly did not do well during their time at Milan, Redondo was a sad case, but he got class, so it is difficult to consider him as the worst player to wear rossoneri shirt.

As for Rivaldo and Vieri, at least we did not pay any transfer fee for either of them. And they were overshadowed by the enigma that was Javi Moreno :D

off-topic:
nice avatar, Timothy Dalton as Simon Skinner I believe? :lol:

grounder

Incomplete & out of time
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Like you care?
Those three certainly did not do well during their time at Milan, Redondo was a sad case, but he got class, so it is difficult to consider him as the worst player to wear rossoneri shirt.

As for Rivaldo and Vieri, at least we did not pay any transfer fee for either of them. And they were overshadowed by the enigma that was Javi Moreno :D

off-topic:
nice avatar, Timothy Dalton as Simon Skinner I believe? :lol:

Let's consider them as eligible finalists but improbable winners then :)

OT:
Yup, that's him. That part of the scene gets me everytime, the guy defines sleazy charisma in the movie.

thiago silva

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
abate silva nesta gatusso KPB El Shaarawy maldini both ronaldo's kaka balotelli d.silva y.toure jojo

masterofnaiads

Drummer Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Zidane, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Gattuso, Inzaghi, Rivaldo, Kaka, Forlan, Cocu, Riquelme, Cafu
Joe Jordan! :thumbsdown:

thiago silva

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
abate silva nesta gatusso KPB El Shaarawy maldini both ronaldo's kaka balotelli d.silva y.toure jojo