The Rumour Commode XXI

Who should lead Milan's attack in 17/18 ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Ya he really delivered, took his team to another level in CL this year.

He was so good that his team didn’t win a single match :proud:

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Does Keita Balde play at all for Monaco?

I would seriously consider putting in a cheeky loan bid this winter for him. He would be perfect for that left side for us and can also play SS. Definitely would inject some much needed pace to our side.

Deu would be worth a try too.

ZBoban

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Does Keita Balde play at all for Monaco?

I would seriously consider putting in a cheeky loan bid this winter for him. He would be perfect for that left side for us and can also play SS. Definitely would inject some much needed pace to our side.
How many times do you want him to reject Milan?

ZBoban

Milan Icon
Reaction score
how many players have scored 2 in santiago bernabeu?
Really impressive in a totally meaningless game that was basically a few notches above a friendly. Where was he when they played mighty Apoel when the games mattered????

Last edited:

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Really impressive in a totally meaningless game that was basically a few notches above a friendly. Where was he when they played mighty Apoel when the games mattered????

thats not an answer in my question

also do you follow bvb?

Raghav

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, R9, Dinho
pls F&M

Sell KaliGoat to the chinese league and hakan to the Turkish league and get Auba in Jan.

I wouldn't mind sell 6$$$$$$ who is eventually gonna go anyways to Madrid for 50m +Kovacic and buy a keeper and winger with that 50m

Thats reinforcing our squad really well with no net spend IMO

--------Auba---------
Winger--------Suso
Kova--Biglia-Kessie
RR-Bonu-Musa-Abate

Now that looks good

Last edited:

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
pls F&M

Sell KaliGoat to the chinese league and hakan to the Turkish league and get Auba in Jan.

I wouldn't mind sell 6$$$$$$ who is eventually gonna go anyways to Madrid for 50m +Kovacic and buy a keeper and winger with that 50m

Thats reinforcing our squad really well with no net spend IMO

--------Auba---------
Winger--------Suso
Kova--Biglia-Kessie
RR-Bonu-Musa-Abate

Now that looks good

Musa over Roma?

OVUNQUE CON TE

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Our current squad has enough talent to finish top 4, We need a manager who can fucking manage.

Buying Auba isn't gonna fix anything without a proper plan off the pitch.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
putine over burger?

Poutine beats the average Burger, but nothing can hang with a good Burger.

The question is - is Roma a good Burger? I'd say yes, yes he is.

Colossus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Shevchenko, Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Xavi, Scholes, Montolivo, Modric, Thiago Silva
Our current squad has enough talent to finish top 4, We need a manager who can fucking manage.

Yea I don't think we even remotely have a chance at the top 4 with our current squad unfortunately.

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
what's the worst thing with that FIFA shit?

transfer ban?

or something less radical?

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So what are these rumours based on? Someone's wild fantasy. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nah Il Sole 24 Ore has been quite on point in the whole Chinese take-over saga. So if they report it you can bet there is at least some truth in it. Other than football Italia – unless I didn't missread something – Il Sole 24 Ore is talking about Arabs willing to join our stadium-project, not buying the whole club.

Sounds more realistic to me. If Li made an operation worth of almost 1B only to resell it not even 12 months later at his lowest worth. I don't think he's as broken as media likes to paint it. I mean he spent almost 1B to buy Milan, which has been one of the bigest financial operations in the history of football. I know big parts of that 1B are loans on massive interests, however, he's not gambling his whole existance on a football club in Milan if you ask me. We just don't know the bigger picture yet.

Maybe Sarri gets fired. ADL can get very emotional

We waited months to sack Montella because there was no valid alternative, we waited until we had to sack him no matter who would take over. In our current situation it wouldn't surprise me if the football gods decided to free up what our best possible alternative would have been only 1 week after we let Gattuso take over :fp: ffs :lol:

Totally agree. If Inter can lead Serie A with almost the same team like last year but a propper coach then we can finish top 4. All we need is a propper coach and maybe one or two adjustments. Montella really made us look far worse than we actually are. Problem is that I still don't believe (but hope!) that Gattuso has the skills to turn the ship around.

what's the worst thing with that FIFA shit?

transfer ban?

or something less radical?

I think some Inter or Roma-lvl punishments like reduced squad for EL/CL or some heavy fines. Maybe some transfer restrictions that we can't invest more in the marcet than we earn.

Inter and Rome went through this and look where they are. If we are still shit in 1 year than it won't be because the settlement agreement broke our necks I'm pretty sure about this.

Batman

Team Doctor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Kaka, T. Silva, Romagnoli, Maldini
Can someone enlighten me about what this whole settlement agreement thing is? Like what are we settling for exactly?

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Tottenham handed major boost in their pursuit of AC Milan star

Tottenham’s hopes of signing AC Milan star Suso have been handed a major boost following the news that the Serie A giants are struggling to pay their players’ salary.

Italian media outlet CalcioMercato says Milan could be forced to sell off some of their squad and Suso appears a prime candidate to leave the San Siro.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Batman

Team Doctor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Kaka, T. Silva, Romagnoli, Maldini
Poutine beats the average Burger, but nothing can hang with a good Burger.

The question is - is Roma a good Burger? I'd say yes, yes he is.

I agree with your poutine vs burger argument. That being said, I think Romagnoli is an excellent burger

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Can someone enlighten me about what this whole settlement agreement thing is? Like what are we settling for exactly?

Well the settlement agreement is sort of a penalty each club has to agree individualy with UEFA in order to avoid to be excluded from international competition despite not meeting the FFP-rules.

As an absolute-non-expert I'd put it in those words: With the Voluntary Agreement a club avoids any punishments or regulations, in return they voluntarily accept some very strict regulations. It's the club who makes the 1st step if you want so. Until this date I think there hasn't been one club who presented a Voluntary Agreement, ACM is the 1st club as far as I know. That's also the reason why no one really knows what the UEFA really expects from a club before accepting. We would be precedent, that's why UEFA is valuating everything very carefully.

On the other hand, with the settlement agreement the club will be punished for not meeting the FFP-rules. However, the punishment is not as hard as for example being excluded from international competitions or transfer-embargos or stuff like that. However the regulations the club has to meet in the next few years is even stricter than with the Voluntary Agreement, it can also include a heavy penalty and a limited squad for those international competitions (f.e. 21 instead of 25 players), or/and that they must include more players from the own youth-academies than the other clubs (I think Man City once had to do so but I don't remember exactely).

Here you can see some examples of those settlement agreements. You'll see they are harsh, but not neck-breaking and that it's absolutely possible to go through this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule