The Rumour Commode XXI

Who should lead Milan's attack in 17/18 ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Batman

Team Doctor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Kaka, T. Silva, Romagnoli, Maldini
Well the settlement agreement is sort of a penalty each club has to agree individualy with UEFA in order to avoid to be excluded from international competition despite not meeting the FFP-rules.

As an absolute-non-expert I'd put it in those words: With the Voluntary Agreement a club avoids any punishments or regulations, in return they voluntarily accept some very strict regulations. It's the club who makes the 1st step if you want so. Until this date I think there hasn't been one club who presented a Voluntary Agreement, ACM is the 1st club as far as I know. That's also the reason why no one really knows what the UEFA really expects from a club before accepting. We would be precedent, that's why UEFA is valuating everything very carefully.

On the other hand, with the settlement agreement the club will be punished for not meeting the FFP-rules. However, the punishment is not as hard as for example being excluded from international competitions or transfer-embargos or stuff like that. However the regulations the club has to meet in the next few years is even stricter than with the Voluntary Agreement, it can also include a heavy penalty and a limited squad for those international competitions (f.e. 21 instead of 25 players), or/and that they must include more players from the own youth-academies than the other clubs (I think Man City once had to do so but I don't remember exactely).

Here you can see some examples of those settlement agreements. You'll see they are harsh, but not neck-breaking and that it's absolutely possible to go through this.

Thank you so much, that's very informative :thumbsup:

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Fassone: "A funeral has been anticipated. The UEFA commission will assemble tomorrow. I hope that it won't be rejected. Milan provided UEFA with comprehensive documentation. Worst case scenario we will discuss the Settlement Agreement, there is confidence." [via @AntoVitiello]

Fassone: "UEFA have made some requests that are impossible to satisfy, not for only us but for any club. Milan have shown great availability and will accept any decision."

Fassone: "The transfer market? We made one or two mistakes in the summer. We have attempted to correct the errors but I am convinced we did a great transfer campaign. Those who are not performing as desired will soon get back to their old levels."

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Came back from Holiday, and holy fuck what a state our club is in

More chance of me getting laid than us qualifiying for the CL or becoming successful with these owners

Hope I get a 6 month ban so I can stop writing here and forget about milan

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Bam in your face, Ignazio! No more hiding behind the coach!

Was it not whoever should have been marking him, at fault?

Idiotic from Gattuso, unless he's trying to light a fire under Abate.

crazyultras

The Wise Baboon
Reaction score
Fassone: "A funeral has been anticipated. The UEFA commission will assemble tomorrow. I hope that it won't be rejected. Milan provided UEFA with comprehensive documentation. Worst case scenario we will discuss the Settlement Agreement, there is confidence." [via @AntoVitiello]

Fassone: "UEFA have made some requests that are impossible to satisfy, not for only us but for any club. Milan have shown great availability and will accept any decision."

Fassone: "The transfer market? We made one or two mistakes in the summer. We have attempted to correct the errors but I am convinced we did a great transfer campaign. Those who are not performing as desired will soon get back to their old levels."

what levels fraudolglu and kalishit had before anyway?
stop joking you lollipop head

----------------------------
According to GDS: "UEFA is intending to refuse Milan's voluntary agreement and probably impose sanctions by the end of the season"

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Was it not whoever should have been marking him, at fault?

Idiotic from Gattuso, unless he's trying to light a fire under Abate.

Gattuso also said he made a misstake by subbing Zapata for Suso and giving the team the message to park the bus. Honesty-win!

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Fassone: ‘UEFA requests impossible’

Sack Fassone

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Looks bad right now. We are in a kinda free fall! Maybe this is just too much for our management.

crazyultras

The Wise Baboon
Reaction score
it was obvious from the beginning that the chinese didn't have money, the closure took a lot of time because everyone was jumping from Li's ship, and he continued only because he deposited 100M€ and he can't lose it just like that, so he decided to go All-in
and it's obviously a bad bet

crazyultras

The Wise Baboon
Reaction score
you're not getting me. it was official months ago.

well some people (not me ) tought that it was only bad luck or misstep and everything will be corrected by January
turns out things are heading towards the worst, this is even worse than berlusconi's last years

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You are overreacting way too hard.
Nothing tragic will happen if UEFA reject our voluntary agreement.

RnB lately is all doom and gloom. Like a group of anonymous masochists.
If following Milan is so painful for you, why not just take a break for a few months?

Last edited:

crazyultras

The Wise Baboon
Reaction score
You are overreacting way too hard.
Nothing tragic will happen if UEFA reject our voluntary agreement.

RnB lately is all doom and gloom. Like a group of anonymous masochists.

overreactin? :lol:
imagine UEFA banning us from transfer market and mix it with huge unpaid loans
it is normal right? yeah and gattuso is our coach :lol:

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
well some people (not me ) tought that it was only bad luck or misstep and everything will be corrected by January
turns out things are heading towards the worst, this is even worse than berlusconi's last years

You're still not getting me. Now we're in much worser shape than than we were when lazio fucked us. And even at that time the movement was officially over. we're past the reality stage and right into panic mode.

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Inter has 637 million of unpaid loans and made a 170m year over year loss.
PSG has a 200 million year over year loss.

Not the first year shit like this is happening.
If UEFA starts handing out transfer bans, Milan certainly won't be the first club in the line.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Calm down, jesus christ.

It won't happen. Settlement Agreement and stuff. Or do you think Inter and Roma, who also had to accept a Settlement Agreement, are broken?

You act like this club is steps away from being closed.

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Calm down, jesus christ.

It won't happen. Settlement Agreement and stuff. Or do you think Inter and Roma, who also had to accept a Settlement Agreement, are broken?

You act like this club is steps away from being closed.

:thumbsup:

Berlu's Milan had 60-80m losses per year for crying out loud. :lol:
And for some reason noone ever feared we would get a transfer ban or will be banned from European competitions.

Batman

Team Doctor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Kaka, T. Silva, Romagnoli, Maldini
Not really sure what to feel at this point.. not saying it's the end of the world, but this year is the worst I've experienced as a Milan supporter

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

crazyultras

The Wise Baboon
Reaction score
Inter has 637 million of unpaid loans and made a 170m year over year loss.
PSG has a 200 million year over year loss.

Not the first year shit like this is happening.
If UEFA starts handing out transfer bans, Milan certainly won't be the first club in the line.

you forget a BIG difference here, the deal between Li and eliott is that he put the club as guarantee, so if he doesn't pay the loans they will take over the club
Inter is owned by one of the biggest companies in Asia, they won't find any problem for refinancing their loans and every bank wil be glad to do that
Li is shady and doesn't have a huge company or big net worth, and he would be lucky to find a bank to give him new loans under any interests

and of course you forget the main difference between us and inter, our team is having very bad results,our stadium is half empty in most matches, our jerseys sales are mediocre and our players salaries are massive so expect bigger budget inbalance
and guess what, with uefa sanctions we won't even be able to correct mercato's mistakes even if Li decided too

if this isn't bad i really don't know what it is

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
you forget a BIG difference here, the deal between Li and eliott is that he put the club as guarantee, so if he doesn't pay the loans they will take over the club

Inter went through the exact same story in 2016.
Unpaid loans and club re-sale. ;)

Noone died in the process.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
AC Milan will be sanctioned by UEFA tomorrow

The Diavolo are looking to refinance a loan from Elliott Management which was used to enable the new Chinese owners to take control of the club.
If the American hedge fund isn’t paid back by October, they can take control of the club.
“The deadline we have is October 2018. We think we can do it by the spring, and that’s what we’re working toward.”

w-what did they mean by this

Status
Not open for further replies.