The Rumour Commode XVIII

Will the sale be officialized in this edition of the Commode?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ykou

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
What worries me is how much they can and are willing to invest, and for how many years. Closing should't be problem. It is not necessary a bad thing if the deal collapse. I was expecting Chinese investors, like Jianlin Wang or Jack Ma, to purchase Milan. That will be a huge difference.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
what worries me is that i still have x amount of years living on this earth until my soul ascends to the next dimension of consciousness whereupon reality is a never ending loop of Athens 2007 and i am reincarnated as a skin cell on pippo inzaghi's left shoulder

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
How? Chelsea play a 3-4-3 with Alonso as the left wing back Cahill as the LCB. Cahill is more likely to be replaced than Alonso and despite looking for depth, why would a player opt for a bench status at Chelsea than starting status at Milan? Especially since new management is shaping the rhetoric to be about challenging the title and top 3, not Europe in general. Chelsea would have CL over us and not much more. He'd get far more playing time and growth here

Who knows what their formation will be next season. Until the closing actually happens then it's not possible to make any deals.

His agent is just getting the interested parties to make their offers. He hasn't agreed to join anyone as of yet.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
How can people even compare last night to Istanbul.

It was in a neutral ground, we were the far superior team on paper and on the night. We'd won it two years previously while Liverpool hadn't since the 80s. We had an arguable GOAT team on paper while they started Djimi Traore. Barcelona got numerous calls their way, as they always do.

And it was in the final. After one of the finest halves of football ever seen in a CL final.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
How can people even compare last night to Istanbul.

It was in a neutral ground, we were the far superior team on paper and on the night. We'd won it two years previously while Liverpool hadn't since the 80s. We had an arguable GOAT team on paper while they started Djimi Traore. Barcelona got numerous calls their way, as they always do.

And it was in the final. After one of the finest halves of football ever seen in a CL final.

:thumbsup: if they want to compare then they should compare it to our Deportivo 2nd leg loss.
Sadly for us Milan fans the Istanbul tragedy might never get trumped.

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
what worries me is that i still have x amount of years living on this earth until my soul ascends to the next dimension of consciousness whereupon reality is a never ending loop of Athens 2007 and i am reincarnated as a skin cell on pippo inzaghi's left shoulder

:star:

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fininvest and Sino-Europe are finalizing the agreement for the extension of the closing. A third deposit will be paid. [ANSA]

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
That goes along with my point. PSG as a whole were underwhelming except for Draxler I guess. That Dudek save still haunts me. :(

That's because Sheva kicked the ball like a little bitch from 1 fucking meter away. At that point he should've blasted the ever living shit out of the ball, so even if Dudek did save it he would have something broken to show for it

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
ANSA - It is moving towards an agreement between Fininvest and Sino-Euorope sports for a further slip in late March the closing for the sale of Milan. As filtered by sources close to the negotiations, Fininvest and its advisers would seem reassured by the further documentation received in recent days on the financial consistency of Yonghong Li and the transaction structure. A signature on the new agreement would be waiting at the turn of the weekend, with the payment of a third deposit to 100 million. The deadline for the payment of this sum at the time would still scheduled for tomorrow though, it turns out, a possible slip for practical reasons the transfer early next week is considered a possibility not to exclude.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fininvest and Sino-Europe are finalizing the agreement for the extension of the closing. A third deposit will be paid. [ANSA]

and what is most important unicredit GAVE green LIGHT ALSO FOR THE FIRST TIME ,couse berlu this time asked thast ses puts document that are saying they have money for clossing ,debit and for mercato,and unicredit gave green light.

CLOSING WILL BE IN LAST WEEAK OF MARCH

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
si va verso un accordo tra Fininvest e Sino Europe Sports per posticipare a fine marzo il closing per la cessione del Milan.

so it is 20 more days

they say it will be on 26 th march or 2 of april.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He's a great player, plays anywhere on the left and has played CB too. I'm Guessing we would be getting him for the LB position?

yes and he is young with great potential also we could sell vagina antoneli and get some money.

also watford confirmed they will pay 18 mil for niang.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If Unicredit gave them the green light then they are legit. Ever tried to get a loan from Unicredit? It's practically impossible.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
If Unicredit gave them the green light then they are legit. Ever tried to get a loan from Unicredit? It's practically impossible.

:lol:

:star:

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He's a great player, plays anywhere on the left and has played CB too. I'm Guessing we would be getting him for the LB position?

Can move DES back to RB full time maybe considering he's always played at his best in his natural position.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
yes and he is young with great potential also we could sell vagina antoneli and get some money.

also watford confirmed they will pay 18 mil for niang.

Niang's money (whether from Watford or someplace else) I'm guessing will probably be used to buy Deulofeu permanently.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Is this kolasinac good at going forward?

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
That goes along with my point. PSG as a whole were underwhelming except for Draxler I guess. That Dudek save still haunts me. :(

Me too my friend me too. Actually it's the most panfull scene for me to rewatch. Not the missed penaltys due to a dancing clown between the posts, but that one moment where prime-Sheva was not able to make that fucking ball enter this shithouse of a goal 1m away from a Dudek who wasn't even looking at the ball but strolling without any orientation in the nirwana of his box and being hit from Sheva's shot by accident.

God damned I'm feeling the anger rising again :lol:

si va verso un accordo tra Fininvest e Sino Europe Sports per posticipare a fine marzo il closing per la cessione del Milan.

so it is 20 more days

they say it will be on 26 th march or 2 of april.

My guess is 7th of april.

Niang's money (whether from Watford or someplace else) I'm guessing will probably be used to buy Deulofeu permanently.

Yeah I think they will try to buy Deulo but it will be difficult since Everton and Barca will have a say on that.

That's because Sheva kicked the ball like a little bitch from 1 fucking meter away. At that point he should've blasted the ever living shit out of the ball, so even if Dudek did save it he would have something broken to show for it

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Niang to Deulofeu is a good swap.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yeah I think they will try to buy Deulo but it will be difficult since Everton and Barca will have a say on that.

I think he will force his way to stay at Milan. Plus he has no future at Barca anyways. He would just ride the bench there.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yeah Kolasinac would be a nice transfer. Uses his body very clever, he's actually a frighting powerhouse. IMO he fits very well in any Serie A team.

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yeah Kolasinac would be a nice transfer. Uses his body very clever, he's actually a frighting powerhouse. IMO he fits very well in any Serie A team.

He could be a fantastic under the radar signing. lets not get our hopes up before we end up with Mesbah

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I think he will force his way to stay at Milan. Plus he has no future at Barca anyways. He would just ride the bench there.

I think this also depends if we can reach EL. Maybe without CL he's not interested to stay anyway. Difficult to say. Barca could also decide to buy him and imesiately resell to the highest bider. I'm not trying to be pessimistic but I don't think that it's save to say now that he will stay, too many questionmarks there IMO

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I think another name to keep an eye who has ties to Montella from Fiorentina is Gonzalo Rodriguez. Sounds like he won't renew with Fiorentina and would provide nice depth at CB considering he's free.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I think this also depends if we can reach EL. Maybe without CL he's not interested to stay anyway. Difficult to say. Barca could also decide to buy him and imesiately resell to the highest bider. I'm not trying to be pessimistic but I don't think that it's save to say now that he will stay, too many questionmarks there IMO

yeah still early, but if Montella is here I think he'll want him to stay on.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He could be a fantastic under the radar signing. lets not get our hopes up before we end up with Mesbah

Definitely. He's on the verge of getting better known and then he's gone for us. Since Schalke is not doing especially fine their players don't get as much attention as they could/should. Definitely a clever transfer!

But first of all I concentrate my hopes on this disgraced China saga :lol:

bigboss1963

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
and what is most important unicredit GAVE green LIGHT ALSO FOR THE FIRST TIME ,couse berlu this time asked thast ses puts document that are saying they have money for clossing ,debit and for mercato,and unicredit gave green light.

CLOSING WILL BE IN LAST WEEAK OF MARCH

Gentlemen should we dream once more? I know what you'll say.... "I'll believe it when it's done".. But I can't help it!! Damn it!! Keep the updates coming. I need my fix.

Status
Not open for further replies.