The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > Other > Off Topic

Off Topic You can talk here about everything that doesn't fit in the rest of the forums (movies, music, games etc.)



Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 23-08-2013, 14:39   #21
Senatore_M84
'The King of RnB'
 
Senatore_M84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Fav. Players: Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Default

someone please temporarily freeze this thread. We're entering Zona Galliani now. This is the HIGHLIGHT of the season. More important than scudetto, ucl etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanMB View Post
want a girl to really like you? smack her around at least twice per week.
shut up. There's no place for jokes like this.


Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACmen View Post
Only Milan can punish it's own fans by qualifying for CL. I'm off to sleep, another year wasted. When will this fucker be fired..
#RnB
Senatore_M84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2013, 14:40   #22
Congo Powers
apotheosis berlusconi
 
Congo Powers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: caroline celico
Fav. Players: Silvio Berlusconi, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, KPB, Mario, Cutrone
Default

id take all that money and go to a nice quiet massage parlor..wearing headphones

honestly..$5 per nut....i'd be rich as fuck
Congo Powers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2013, 15:14   #23
Rickaka
molto life
 
Rickaka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Amsterdam
Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Seedorf, Balotelli, Willems, Memphis Depay
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanMB View Post
want a girl to really like you? smack her around at least twice per week.
Classy move MB, classy move.


Signature
Rickaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2013, 15:52   #24
MilanMB
Serendipity
 
MilanMB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Romagnoli, Suso, Bonaventura, Bonucci
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickaka View Post
Classy move MB, classy move.


obviously i'm kidding. I've never hit a woman... not saying that i never will, but i haven't yet


Signature
#VogliamoMaldini
MilanMB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2013, 19:27   #25
Sven
Super Moderator
 
Sven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanMB View Post


obviously i'm kidding. I've never hit a woman... not saying that i never will, but i haven't yet
I had an affair with a girl that asked me to hit her. She also wanted to hit me (I would let her do it lightly). But I didn't really like that is not my thing, but the sex was great apart from that.
She was also bisexual. Once we had another girl here, three of us got fairly drunk. At some point she started slapping the other girl really hard (at least not in the face or anything) until I stopped her. I mean, we didn't even know if the other girl liked it or not... In fact it didn't look like she liked it at all
Sven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2013, 20:04   #26
ikita
AC Milan Icon
 
ikita's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Trinidad & Tobago, West Indies.
Fav. Players: Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by damn View Post
I've thought about it but I don't know if i'm big enough to satisfy both at the same time

This is not about length, nor about size but how many times can you make it rise.

Master this and I'm sure you'll have them on the ropes/bedsheets/mattress, gasping, simultaneously.


Signature
Anytime, anywhere, baby boy, I can misbehave
ikita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2013, 20:10   #27
Pharaoh
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Fav. Players: Stephan-El-Shaarawy, Balotelli, Ronaldo(CR7), Kaka, and Buffon
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sven View Post
I had an affair with a girl that asked me to hit her. She also wanted to hit me (I would let her do it lightly). But I didn't really like that is not my thing, but the sex was great apart from that.
She was also bisexual. Once we had another girl here, three of us got fairly drunk. At some point she started slapping the other girl really hard (at least not in the face or anything) until I stopped her. I mean, we didn't even know if the other girl liked it or not... In fact it didn't look like she liked it at all
oh god thats so awkward
Pharaoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2013, 20:20   #28
kakajd
AC Milan Icon
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Northern Ireland
Fav. Players: Nesta Pato Pippo Kaka Ronaldinho Montolivo Abate C.Ronaldo Ibra
Default

dating an older woman, shes 28, im 21, ideas on a good place to take her?


Signature
Show class, have pride, and display character. If you do, winning takes care of itself.
kakajd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2013, 20:47   #29
leaf
#FreeSpeech
 
leaf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Trinidad and Tobago
Fav. Players: Ba, Quaresma, Ronaldo, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Shevchenko, Neymar, Seedorf, R.Carlos, CR7, Silva
Default

I dunno what is funnier...our resident "relationship experts" or the fact that the intention of this thread was genuine and serious in trying to get solid advice


Signature
There's only 1 Ronaldo
leaf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2013, 23:58   #30
jon
AC Milan Legend
 
jon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: USA
Fav. Players: De Sciglio, El Shaarawy, De Jong, Balotelli, Pato, Seedorf, Gattuso, Nesta
Default

I'll give you the cliff notes

girl lives about 45m away from me, but goes to university about 5 hours away

-OP meets girl almost two years ago
-girl has BF but recently breaks up with him
-OP asks girl out to dinner, goes well, we go back to my place, kiss and cuddle, opts to be gentleman and not have coitus (mistake?)
-OP schedules second date, she cancels for family reasons, goes back to college, still texts me and what not
-OP suggests visiting her at her university, first weekend OP suggests, she says she's busy, suggests second time frame, she says OK but doesn't clarify which days OP should specifically visit
-OP is taking a few days off from texting her to avoid acting like a wimp
-OP is confused as to what to do
jon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2013, 00:00   #31
Senatore_M84
'The King of RnB'
 
Senatore_M84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Fav. Players: Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakajd View Post
dating an older woman, shes 28, im 21, ideas on a good place to take her?
chuck E. cheese

she can get in with you


Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACmen View Post
Only Milan can punish it's own fans by qualifying for CL. I'm off to sleep, another year wasted. When will this fucker be fired..
#RnB
Senatore_M84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2013, 00:00   #32
jon
AC Milan Legend
 
jon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: USA
Fav. Players: De Sciglio, El Shaarawy, De Jong, Balotelli, Pato, Seedorf, Gattuso, Nesta
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakajd View Post
dating an older woman, shes 28, im 21, ideas on a good place to take her?
i'd suggest coffee or dinner. something more mature than a bar.
jon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2013, 00:02   #33
Senatore_M84
'The King of RnB'
 
Senatore_M84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Fav. Players: Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jon View Post
i'd suggest coffee or dinner. something more mature than a bar.
nah

i'm 28, i date women 23-33. Always go with a bar.

The key is pick a quiet/laid back bar/lounge. Type of place you can talk, as opposed to loud party atmosphere.

coffee is not ideal for a first date.

-

Dinner works too, but depends on girl, your finances etc.


Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACmen View Post
Only Milan can punish it's own fans by qualifying for CL. I'm off to sleep, another year wasted. When will this fucker be fired..
#RnB
Senatore_M84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2013, 00:05   #34
Senatore_M84
'The King of RnB'
 
Senatore_M84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Fav. Players: Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jon View Post
I'll give you the cliff notes

girl lives about 45m away from me, but goes to university about 5 hours away

-OP meets girl almost two years ago
-girl has BF but recently breaks up with him
-OP asks girl out to dinner, goes well, we go back to my place, kiss and cuddle, opts to be gentleman and not have coitus (mistake?)
-OP schedules second date, she cancels for family reasons, goes back to college, still texts me and what not
-OP suggests visiting her at her university, first weekend OP suggests, she says she's busy, suggests second time frame, she says OK but doesn't clarify which days OP should specifically visit
-OP is taking a few days off from texting her to avoid acting like a wimp
-OP is confused as to what to do

it's clear what to do.

Go up there and tell her you're the light skinned Keith Sweat. You're gonna make it last forever. It’s not her turn ‘cause you ain't done yet. Look, just understand that you're on a roll like Cottonelle. You were made for all of this shit. And you're on the road box office sales. You're getting paid for all of this shit


Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACmen View Post
Only Milan can punish it's own fans by qualifying for CL. I'm off to sleep, another year wasted. When will this fucker be fired..
#RnB
Senatore_M84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2013, 00:08   #35
leaf
#FreeSpeech
 
leaf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Trinidad and Tobago
Fav. Players: Ba, Quaresma, Ronaldo, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Shevchenko, Neymar, Seedorf, R.Carlos, CR7, Silva
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senatore_M84 View Post
it's clear what to do.

Go up there and tell her you're the light skinned Keith Sweat. You're gonna make it last forever. It’s not her turn ‘cause you ain't done yet. Look, just understand that you're on a roll like Cottonelle. You were made for all of this shit. And you're on the road box office sales. You're getting paid for all of this shit


Signature
There's only 1 Ronaldo
leaf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2013, 00:22   #36
crazy4milan
Exotic Stevie G
 
crazy4milan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Costa Rica
Fav. Players: Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakajd View Post
dating an older woman, shes 28, im 21, ideas on a good place to take her?
Do what a german guy I dated once (in college) did: take her to eat pizza in a college-pizza place, then roll your own joint in the middle of the date and talk about your love for nature and how pollution is destroying everything. That went well.


Signature
Brocchi si nasce, campioni si diventa
crazy4milan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2013, 00:24   #37
Senatore_M84
'The King of RnB'
 
Senatore_M84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Fav. Players: Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy4milan View Post
Do what a german guy I dated once (in college) did: take her to eat pizza in a college-pizza place, then roll your own joint in the middle of the date and talk about your love for nature and how pollution is destroying everything. That went well.
did he offer you a puff?

if not that's just rude


see i'm a gentleman, I'd offer.


Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACmen View Post
Only Milan can punish it's own fans by qualifying for CL. I'm off to sleep, another year wasted. When will this fucker be fired..
#RnB
Senatore_M84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2013, 00:33   #38
crazy4milan
Exotic Stevie G
 
crazy4milan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Costa Rica
Fav. Players: Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senatore_M84 View Post
did he offer you a puff?

if not that's just rude


see i'm a gentleman, I'd offer.
Nope, he didn't even tried, he just took the weed out, rolled it....and nothing.

On the other hand, he bought me a slice of pizza and a beer, he really went out there.


Signature
Brocchi si nasce, campioni si diventa
crazy4milan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2013, 00:50   #39
jon
AC Milan Legend
 
jon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: USA
Fav. Players: De Sciglio, El Shaarawy, De Jong, Balotelli, Pato, Seedorf, Gattuso, Nesta
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senatore_M84 View Post
it's clear what to do.

Go up there and tell her you're the light skinned Keith Sweat. You're gonna make it last forever. It’s not her turn ‘cause you ain't done yet. Look, just understand that you're on a roll like Cottonelle. You were made for all of this shit. And you're on the road box office sales. You're getting paid for all of this shit
u wot m8?
jon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2013, 11:04   #40
MilanMB
Serendipity
 
MilanMB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Romagnoli, Suso, Bonaventura, Bonucci
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sven View Post
She also wanted to hit me (I would let her do it lightly). But I didn't really like that is not my thing
even though i don't know how you look, i got this mental image of you getting pissed of that she was hitting you.

but yes, strangely there are many women who like to get beat up in bed. i don't really get it. i get rough sex, but not wanting to get beat up.


Signature
#VogliamoMaldini
MilanMB is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 19:14.





Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2002-2011 The Red & Black Forums. These are fan forums and are in no way affiliated with AC Milan S.p.A.