Luca Santonocito Thread

av1hs89

Passive Fanatic
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Nesta, Rino, Sheva, Kaka, SuperPippo, T. Silva, Cassano
i think cheeto will catch on quickly and i wish him all the best. hopefully another inter reject that will flourish here

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
For sure the best last name since Ba.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
newbie question: Is Ba. Baresi?

ba.jpg

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
For sure the best last name since Ba.
Danny Shittu(btw I scouted his name first but it was lost with the crash or sth). Andrés Guglielminpietro?

BTW does onocito make him better than Santon?
Oooh...my bad...although i was 5/6 when he played for us ......

But we resigned him few years back. Search his thread, IIRC it's golden.

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
Should've said for sure the best last name in Milan since Ba (Ba was here even after Guly went, so yes since Ba).

Sonny.Bill.Williams

WUNDERKIND
Reaction score
Danny Shittu(btw I scouted his name first but it was lost with the crash or sth). Andrés Guglielminpietro?

BTW does onocito make him better than Santon?

But we resigned him few years back. Search his thread, IIRC it's golden.

I know ,his name sounds familiar....from FM i think:D....It's cool learning "new" things bout milan...

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
i remember back in the ba days...was never rlly that into him. kinda looked over him. had other homo infatuation w/ players.

and i must say....ba's second time around didnt really do that much 4 me either. by that time, i believe, we had already had the venerable :star:HARVEY ESAJAS:star:

imo
Esajas >>>>>>>> Ba

anilak

Milan Legend
Reaction score
OMG .. I came across this in Ba thread !!!

Before the beginning of the 97-98 season, during the presentation of the last Milan team led by Don Fabio Capello Galliani said:

"We may have not been able to get Figo, but we have been able to get a younger player and then, therefore, stronger in the long run: Ba!"

HAHAHAHAHAHAH ....

SENSACION7

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I loved the part where he said that Inter prefer foreigners than italians.Anyway,any talent is welcome at our club.He is 19 years old and i hope he will be next big thing for us.Allegri knows how to involve the Primavera with first-team projects.

I love This Quote :):star: FORZA MILAN !

Anguisette

Coffee Dragon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Canna, Kaka
Welcome...

Is this little one through puberty yet? I think I understand B & G's strategy; he's waiting for the first team to retire and then we'll have several 20somethings coming up. Not that we'll win anything in the interim.

anilak

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Is this little one through puberty yet? I think I understand B & G's strategy; he's waiting for the first team to retire and then we'll have several 20somethings coming up. Not that we'll win anything in the interim.

It's kind of a good strategy if these guys become good. Else we r so fucked ..

Good to see our squad of 25 already got Oduamendi, Verdi and Strasser in it. If everyone outside our top 18 rotation players r our youth team members by end of next year, I'd say we r on the right track in our youth policy.

We will also save enough wages to buy our big players and pay em if we don't pay 5-7 million per year on 7-8 garbage players.

Facemelter

Primavera
Reaction score
The problem with many of our youngsters is simply their physique. They don't look ready to play at the highest level yet, especially Verdi who without a doubt is very talented, but needs to put a lot of work in his body to be Serie A ready.
Can't say a lot about Santonocito yet, but he also doesn't look quite ready yet, still needs to be given some time.

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone
The problem with many of our youngsters is simply their physique. They don't look ready to play at the highest level yet, especially Verdi who without a doubt is very talented, but needs to put a lot of work in his body to be Serie A ready.
Can't say a lot about Santonocito yet, but he also doesn't look quite ready yet, still needs to be given some time.

to be fair I think this season Verdi growth a bit bigger, not as strong as we would want but I've seen him a lot last year and just saw him recently in training and against Varese his growing and it's a good sign (he's still 18)
We actually have a players with good physic like Zigoni, Gaeta but they don't shine like Verdi last season, maybe Berreta can do well in the primavera this season
I want to see the likes of Santonicito, Delsole, Fossati, Hottor, Calvano play next season in the primavera, hopefully this guys can turn out good soon

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
its cool we are signing all of these young talents, hopefully this will get us back to having a good youth sector where each year we have a few true talents who are capable of moving up to serie A... we used to have this stuff all the time, but recently we have just been going to other countries for our players as opposed to signing youths and developing them in milan. tbh, this is a great strategy, but we need at least 1 big signing this year to help get us through the rough patch before some of these kids like albertazzi, darmian, strasser, zigoni, hottor, paloschi, etc. become class.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
My dream is to play in the first team’

LUCA SANTONOCITO hopes to break into the first team within the next seasons or even now.

The former Inter Milan and Celtic man has expressed desire to play in AC Milan’s first team as he already feels at home after arriving this summer back to Italy from Scotland.

Santonocito is a very versatile player, as he can play as a center-back, left-back and even as a midfielder and in age of 19, he’s a great promise.

Here are some of the statements the player made in an interview with Milannews.it:

What are your dreams?
“My dream is to the play in the first team. I hope to establish quickly in the Primavera team, and then jump into the first team. There must be luck, and know how to exploit in the right moment, seize the opportunities.”

Can you be called-up to the Trofeo Berlusconi?
“I do not know, it would be a better display.”

Considering the experiences with Inter and Celtic, have you ever played with or against a player that has a bright future?
“No, I don’t remember anyone in particular, but undoubtedly, the strongest [I played with] is Santonocito (laughs).”

Do you feel like home now at Milan?
“Yes, I feel home, absolutely.”

Looks very promising :) :)

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta
yea he's kewl. the only reason that i would doubt his ability of actually joining the first team this season, is because i have not seen him play. on the other hand. Santon from Merda was 'a breakthrough' and he was only 19 in that season. i wish i could see some vids of our own Santonocito because he has heart really and heart is something you cannot doubt. he should step up to the challenge of kicking one of our current FB out onto the bench. i'd like to see him try honestly. that way, we would know that Santonocito really has talent and the passion to go far. i wouldnt mind if he impresses enough to have to switch Antonini to RB so that Santonocito can play LB. it may not happen but it's hoping for the best.

talk about versatility. CB, LB, MF. wow. Allegri may have another favourite in this one.

Schedule