The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > Other > Football

Football Talk about the wonderful game.

Old 06-12-2011, 03:02   #201
DugiNesta
the epic #3

Fav. Players: Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi

WTF is the name of the thread?

We're not scumbags like Inter or Madrid. We're the worlds most successful team. They dont deserve this kind of attention from the others team fans.
MAN U and RM fans crack me up. They've been kicking your ass all over the place in the last 5 years why the fuck bother talking bout them.

They play worlds sexiest football right now. With the worlds greatest midfield and with the greatest football player in the world. And most of their players came from their youth academy.

In their last 3 seasons they won: 3 spanish leagues. 2 champions league. 2 uefa supercups. 1 spanish cup. 3 spanish supercups and 1 fifa's club world cup + they will probably win another one in one week time. That's 12 FUCKING titles in their last 3 seasons.

you people crack me up.

Signature

Last edited by DugiNesta; 06-12-2011 at 03:47.
DugiNesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 03:38   #202
sushanmilano
Nostalgia....

Fav. Players: Maldini, Sheva, Nesta, Pirlo, Thiago, Zlatan, Iniesta, Laudrup, El Shaarawy, Seedorf, Batigol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian View Post
At least there's not a Valdes passing compilation

Edit:

oh wait

LOOOLLOOOOLLOOOOOLOOOOLLOLL this is hilarious...i am changing myself from playmaker to sweeper keeper

Signature
sushanmilano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 03:53   #203
manutd fan
EPL Captain

Fav. Players: Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia

Quote:
Originally Posted by DugiNesta View Post

We're not scumbags like Inter or Madrid. We're the worlds most successful team. They dont deserve this kind of attention from the others team fans.
MAN U and RM fans crack me up. They've been kicking your ass all over the place in the last 5 years why the fuck bother talking bout them.

Quite possibly the most pointless paragraph I've ever read.
manutd fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 04:23   #204
crazy4milan
Exotic Stevie G

Fav. Players: Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiero View Post
I respect your opinion, and appreciate the fact you took the time to comment. Though I'm not sure if I agree or disagree with your opinion, I just don't see the big deal.

Yeah I hate them and I want to bash them, so? I think the whole thing has just been blown out of proportion.

And I really really don't care about what most other members (or people in their forum!) think about it. There's only like 10 people in here that I value their opinion and you are one of them. Senatore is another, Sven as well, and Jasper too. So it kinda sucks you all seem against it.
Nah it's not a matter of what they think about us (seriously like I said I don't care if anyone thinks we're not KLAAAASSS, cause that's bs), but I just dunno for me, giving such special treatment to something you hate its worthless. If you hate something/one better to not give them more attention.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senatore_M84 View Post
with some sexy latin guitar

One of youtube's best videos ever. The smugness of it, combined with such terrible arguments and not the best footage to support those arguments in most cases, the sexy music. But I still prefer the HGs of his backpasses vs Bilbao a year ago...I mean when he passed the ball to Valdes :O.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian View Post
Edit:

oh wait

And this is youtube's best video ever. Sweeper keeper is amazing.

Signature
Brocchi si nasce, campioni si diventa
crazy4milan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 04:33   #205
DugiNesta
the epic #3

Fav. Players: Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi

Quote:
Originally Posted by manutd fan View Post
Quite possibly the most pointless paragraph I've ever read.
I dont see where I asked for ur opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy4milan View Post
but I just dunno for me, giving such special treatment to something you hate its worthless. If you hate something/one better to not give them more attention.
+ infinity.

Signature
DugiNesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 04:35   #206
nuttela
Super Bludfam

but busquets is busquets......

ok he can pass and hold possession, but the diving clouds all that, only the hardcore football analysts and those close to him can actually see his purpose

but i guess it isnt luck that he walks into every starting xi

but its easy for him in barca and spain, no one knows how he'd work out at another club

Signature

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC_Wesley View Post
GOOOOOOOOL DEEEEL MILAAAAAAAN. HA ILLUMINATO SAN SIRO IL NUMERO UNDICI...GIAMPAOLO....PAZZINIIII....GIAMPAOLO....P AZZINI....GIAMPAOLO PAZZINI!!
nuttela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 05:41   #207
necromancer
Defence of Champions

Fav. Players: Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

It's a frigging thread in a frigging forum that has far more cringe-worthy threads. Being shamed of the embarrassment that it might cause to a non-existent collective 'Classy Milan Fans' entity, is ridiculous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madridista View Post
Just brought memories about Kerlon with that video. The guy was a huge talent as a kid but injuries ruined him.
Sorry, but <allow me to compose myself>

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

A resident cute seal in a nearby aquarium does exactly what Kerlon was capable of doing.

The guy was a huge trickster, not a huge talent.
necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 05:58   #208
Fiero

Quote:
Originally Posted by DugiNesta View Post

They play worlds sexiest football right now. With the worlds greatest midfield and with the greatest football player in the world. And most of their players came from their youth academy.

In their last 3 seasons they won: 3 spanish leagues. 2 champions league. 2 uefa supercups. 1 spanish cup. 3 spanish supercups and 1 fifa's club world cup + they will probably win another one in one week time. That's 12 FUCKING titles in their last 3 seasons.

you people crack me up.
People who think like that are exactly why I opened this thread.
Fiero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 06:06   #209
nuttela
Super Bludfam

half the posts here are fiero defending the purpose of the thread...

Signature

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC_Wesley View Post
GOOOOOOOOL DEEEEL MILAAAAAAAN. HA ILLUMINATO SAN SIRO IL NUMERO UNDICI...GIAMPAOLO....PAZZINIIII....GIAMPAOLO....P AZZINI....GIAMPAOLO PAZZINI!!
nuttela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 13:35   #210
Sod-Lod
Milanese Dominator

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy4milan View Post
Nah it's not a matter of what they think about us (seriously like I said I don't care if anyone thinks we're not KLAAAASSS, cause that's bs), but I just dunno for me, giving such special treatment to something you hate its worthless. If you hate something/one better to not give them more attention.

One of youtube's best videos ever. The smugness of it, combined with such terrible arguments and not the best footage to support those arguments in most cases, the sexy music. But I still prefer the HGs of his backpasses vs Bilbao a year ago...I mean when he passed the ball to Valdes :O.

And this is youtube's best video ever. Sweeper keeper is amazing.
+

Quote:
Originally Posted by necromancer View Post
It's a frigging thread in a frigging forum that has far more cringe-worthy threads. Being shamed of the embarrassment that it might cause to a non-existent collective 'Classy Milan Fans' entity, is ridiculous.
It is part of it, and one of our management goals, from 80s, is to establish a Fan base that are from all class but focusing more on High class (Not articulacy from what Job he/she has or place he/she come from but an attitude that reflects quality and respectable behaves with insane love and passion toward our team and the world wide) clearly get them back. We are not low bitter filthy class fans as like the major of Merda & ladri Fans?!
Sod-Lod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 13:43   #211
Deunamist
F*** Juventus

Mes que un fuck. It's all because of Farcelona I don't even get to watch Plzen-Milan delayed because apparently my service provider thinks repeating Farca-BATE twice is more important than a delayed telecast of Plzen-Milan. same thing happened when we played Plzen and BATE at home.

Wed 07/12/11 0345: Barca-BATE (LIVE)
Wed 07/12/11 0830: Barca-BATE (repeat)
Thurs 08/12/11 0000: Barca-BATE (repeat)

Last edited by Deunamist; 06-12-2011 at 13:48.
Deunamist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 13:45   #212
MilanMB
Serendipity

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Romagnoli, Suso, Bonaventura, Bonucci

@ sod-lod

FUCK CLASS!!

Classy people are bitches.

I don't even have class IRL, we do people expect me to have it on the net???

Signature
#VogliamoMaldini
MilanMB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 13:58   #213
Sod-Lod
Milanese Dominator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanMB View Post
@ sod-lod

FUCK CLASS!!

Classy people are bitches.

I don't even have class IRL, we do people expect me to have it on the net???
Should we have to attack rude behavior, fighting, bickering, talking too loud, No we should not!

And I believe the stages of the Class Fan Path are: right view, right thought, right speech, right behavior, right effort, right mindfulness, right concentration and right love & respect.

and I'm not relating the High Class with the High people Class in society, i cleared it in the previous post.

Last edited by Sod-Lod; 06-12-2011 at 14:02.
Old 06-12-2011, 14:11   #214
MilanMB
Serendipity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sod-Lod View Post
Should we have to attack rude behavior, fighting, bickering, talking too loud, No we should not!

And I believe the stages of the Class Fan Path are: right view, right thought, right speech, right behavior, right effort, right mindfulness, right concentration and right love & respect.

and I'm not relating the High Class with the High people Class in society, i cleared it in the previous post.
Sod-lod, everyone should be able to be like they want to. There's no right view, thought, behaviour or whatever. I despise this kind of thinking.

You should stop thinking that you're better than anyone else, because you're not. Even though you're "classy".

Signature
#VogliamoMaldini
Old 06-12-2011, 14:23   #215
MilanMB
Serendipity

People should behave exactly the way they want, as long as they're not hurting anyone else.

So if Fiero has a very small penis, maybe the size of a little ant, and wants to open a thread like this, then no one should hate on him.

Signature
#VogliamoMaldini
Old 06-12-2011, 14:34   #216
Madridista
Disco

Fav. Players: Ronaldo, Pato, Ronaldinho, Robinho, Cassano, Drogba, Pandev, Balotelli, Benzema, Kaka, Isco

Quote:
Originally Posted by necromancer View Post
Sorry, but <allow me to compose myself>

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

A resident cute seal in a nearby aquarium does exactly what Kerlon was capable of doing.

The guy was a huge trickster, not a huge talent.
A cute seal could not play football though. I've seen Kerlon and he was a lot more than just the seal dribble. He had speed and great passing+shooting. And the seal dribble is something no one else did in a real game, while Kerlon was doing it in international games. Too bad his knees failed him at such young age. Who knows what would have been.

I know its fashionable nowadays to rubbish freestyle tricks but there is no doubt in my mind that the move was completely shocking to see back then and was a great example of flair, control and creativity.

Signature

#ForeverMario
Madridista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 14:37   #217
Jivara
Forza Milan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Congo Powers View Post
always really liked kluivert and rivaldo

I used to love that Barca team, I thought it was more, whats the world... melodramatic?? so many ups and downs, victory felt sweeter, defeat was more bitter. This team just bugs me, its too structured... everyone does the same thing, everyone can play nice one touch passes, everyone surrounds the ball handler like a bunch of mosquitos, all the attackers are tiny and featherweight, everyone looks like they are singing la la la when they have the ball at their feet. I like to see players who start to smash their wrist on the ground when things go wrong (Kuffour in Bayern Man U), some emotions... As soon as this barca team goes 2-0 up I change the channel, its like watching a training match, fucking boring, no competition, no struggle, not even breaking a sweat.
Jivara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 14:46   #218
Sod-Lod
Milanese Dominator

Quote:
Sod-lod, everyone should be able to be like they want to. There's no right view, thought, behaviour or whatever. I despise this kind of thinking.

You should stop thinking that you're better than anyone else, because you're not. Even though you're "classy".
I'm not better than anyone here, you can not even tell that I'm better than you just because I post better or worse, it is about the thoughts and communication that been contained in your post.

And you know me well that i'm not kind of this person! (Showoff or Bighead)

Quote:
People should behave exactly the way they want, as long as they're not hurting anyone else.

So if Fiero has a very small penis, maybe the size of a little ant, and wants to open a thread like this, then no one should hate on him.
Fiero made mistake when he opened a thread for this purpose, It is not a right thought or behave for an ordinary Milan fan (People will jump on this last sentence I know I know).

I have no Idea what is happening to Fiero ?! but I'm not supporting this thread and if we want to give him a space, then move it from "Football" to whatever thread you like. as an example "Off Topic" that includes (Anti Juve or Inter Ironic Slogans + AC Milan Online Slogans!)!

That what it concern me, but I'm sorry for Fiero, he is better than that (based on his/her posts)!

Last edited by Sod-Lod; 06-12-2011 at 14:49.
Old 06-12-2011, 15:11   #219
MilanMB
Serendipity

Yeah sod, I know that you're a kind person and not a showoff. You just have to strong principles. That's not always a good thing.

Signature
#VogliamoMaldini
Old 06-12-2011, 15:11   #220
seveners
SAPL Winner

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, van Basten, Inzaghi, Baggio, Costacurta, Gattuso, Maradona, Cantona

Quote:
People should behave exactly the way they want, as long as they're not hurting anyone else..
+1
Quote of the day

Signature

BEST OF THE BEST
seveners is offline   Reply With Quote