Nistelrooy extends with manchester

guimaldini

Primavera
Reaction score
Ruud van Nistelrooy signed a new contract with manchester united, and will stay in the british team until june 30, 2008.

Sir Alex Ferguson seemed very happy with the news, since the deutch player had offers from other teams. Nistelrooy is 28 years old and plays for the "red devils" since 2001

Velez Mostar

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Savicevic, Albertini, Weah, Redondo
Good for Man Utd that he signed a new deal...Ruud is a very, very good striker indeed!

But he's nothing compared to our soon-to-become legendary Andriy Shevchenko!! :devil:

r4gs

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Yeah..it's great news for Man U..they've secured another 4 seasons or so of goals aplenty...

mikez sheva7

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Van Nistelrooy is a goal scoring machine. The amount of goals he's scored is unbelievable. He has probably been the best striker in the world for the past three years. Good move for both ManU and VN.

MookyRookie

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
his stats for Man Utd are unbelievable..... in games & goals.... not many strikers can score that much like RVN....... he will get a very big income.....

r4gs

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Yeah..i agree with the fact that Van Nistelrooy scores a hell of a lot of goals..upwards of 40 goals a season..which is phenomenal! However..he is their chief penalty taker..and if you discount all the penalties that he's taken..then his outfield scoring record is diminished..though he'd have a ratio of more than 1 goal every 2 games..fantastic!

Add to that the signing of Saha..and Man U are pretty solid upfront..now they again have to focus on defence as Wes Brown is quite terrible now...

r4gs

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Well..RvN in Italy is nothing short of a miracle..he is likely to stay in England for a long, long time to come..and i'm certain he will never come to Italy..he just isn't quite suited...

MookyRookie

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
RVN is often the reason for trouble on the field with his play, maybe because he is too good for most all defenders on this earth :head:
Louis Saha from Fulham to Man Utd. he will play well along side with Van Nistelrooy, already scored in his first game for ManU....... SHEVA is better than RVN :devil2:

r4gs

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Let's not discount the fact that RvN is amongst the elite of all elite strikers in the world..along with Henry, Sheva and Ronaldo..he is the best a striker can get..i admit that he may be prone to bumbling over unnecessarily..but at Man U..that ultimate diving award has to go to Cristiano Ronaldo..in my mind he is quite a "Denilson"..wonderfully skilled but tactically useless...

Rex

Reaction score
Hmmm..you remind me about Cristiano Ronaldo..r4gs..I ever heard about his newly attitude...and quite heard rarely of his progress..since...anyway is he still first choice in starting line-ups?

r4gs

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Yeah Ronaldo gets first team games at Man U quite often..although he does not feature every match..he starts a lot of them..mostly as a left winger...

I don't have a particularly good impression of this youngster..not to downplay any talent he has..but..he hasn't shown that promise with which Man U based their transfer on..he is in charge of the set pieces and really..he is poor at taking freekicks and corners...

He has fantastic footwork and great pace though..but those can only take you so far..not worth the £12 million that Man U paid for him...

Reaction score
rvn...best striker in the world hands down, he's only scored 1 penalty this year.. every other striker close to him in goals has at least 3.. shearer has 6, henry has 5... rvn and sheva would be the ultimate combo

Schedule