Franck Kessié Thread

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
To recap: Respect yr club, yr coach, and yr teammates... fuck the rest! Bravo Buske

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah, i know he played in Milan... he also called Gattuso a "fucking Italian bastard" ... Arrogant piece of shit

Joe yelled in Italian ‘it’s always the same with you, Italians’, one second later Joe had a Rino on his throat.

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
To recap: Respect yr club, yr coach, and yr teammates... fuck the rest! Bravo Buske

Not sure if you are being sarcastic but yeah, thats it. Although you probably should be nice to your opponents too, but for me personally, fuck them!

Joe yelled in Italian ‘it’s always the same with you, Italians’, one second later Joe had a Rino on his throat.

"What seems evident to me is that my client was strongly provoked by Joe Jordan. "Jordan, after having continuously heckled him, insulted him with truly low phrase, saying 'Fucking Italian bastard' - Rino's agent

"Jordan busted my balls for the whole second half, but I should not have reacted like this" - Gattuso

Are we 100% sure whats true? Or its who we choose to trust more?
What a fine gentleman, Spurs assistant coach and insulting players on the pitch whole game :D

Last edited:

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score
lmao comparing the morality of actions between a 22 year old player and a COACH that bitch slapped his assistant mid match in front of everyone

that's hilarious

Panache

Milan Icon
Reaction score

Another reason why I totally understand his anger at being subbed out and the little melee that proceeded. The guy was definitely not in a good place mentally when he lashed out at Biglia. Racial chants will definitely fuck with a 22 yr old's head, especially when it was coming from so many of their despicable fans.

For those who don't think this little incident is excusable given how it transpired, I say you're full of shit. It's easy to criticize someone's actions while watching it play out like a movie, it's harder putting yourselves in their shoes.

This can only make him grow as a man. Forza Kessie :thumbsup:

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Cool, by that logic you can get drunk as 22 and go verbally abuse anyone and do whaver you want... because it fucks with your head, so all forgiven. Full of shit goes both ways :D

In a non related news, apparently he didnt celebrate Biglia's FK goal against Chievo with the team too, he went straight to the center.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Cool, by that logic you can get drunk as 22 and go verbally abuse anyone and do whaver you want... because it fucks with your head, so all forgiven. Full of shit goes both ways :D

In a non related news, apparently he didnt celebrate Biglia's FK goal against Chievo with the team too, he went straight to the center.
True, he did not celebrate.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
lmao comparing the morality of actions between a 22 year old player and a COACH that bitch slapped his assistant mid match in front of everyone

that's hilarious

3926072_0747_gatto.jpg

bitch slapping your coach in front of everyone... so disrespectful :head:

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
I still can’t make up my mind about Kessie. He never quite gives you the impression that he’ll get better than what he is currently. But then who knows he might.

It’s a very easy decision for a profit minded management to sell him in 2019 summer though. I still think that he’ll very likely be sold.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Good handling of the situation by the club overall .. really impressive

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
Kessie normally celebrates team-mates goals with gusto, if he did not celebrate Biglia’s that’s probably because Lucas had already been nasty to him.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Kessie normally celebrates team-mates goals with gusto, if he did not celebrate Biglia’s that’s probably because Lucas had already been nasty to him.
So you like kessie more than biglia?

Panache

Milan Icon
Reaction score
If they don't get along, then there's a bigger problem that has to be addressed rather than worrying about who celebrates whose goals.

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
We miss Kessie, hope he comes back quickly! ❤️

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Looks like he’ll be back for Juve!!!

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Excellent and so, so vital.

Colossus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Shevchenko, Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Xavi, Scholes, Montolivo, Modric, Thiago Silva
Crucial player for us and stepped up big today. Well done

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Love you Kessie!