ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta
bro I'm starting to think the weed is affecting you like it has with joe rogan

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

was now about to post this about him. xD

but apart from that, it is very very wildy infuriating that the referee handled the match, in the manner that he did and he got away with it scott-free.

there should never be instances where referees make such irrational calls throughout matches and they suffer no consequences for it.

Like if VAR exists to review decisions but these are the decisions that are made, you may as well throw VAR in the garbage along with the referees.

They're all a bunch of wasted sperm that shouldnt have been allowed to reach that egg.

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
After a 3 month absence due to injury, Daniele De Rossi made his return last night against AC Milan. At 35 years old, he played the full 90 minutes, during which he won 100% of his duels, had 88 touches, and a pass completion rate of 81%.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
After a 3 month absence due to injury, Daniele De Rossi made his return last night against AC Milan. At 35 years old, he played the full 90 minutes, during which he won 100% of his duels, had 88 touches, and a pass completion rate of 81%.

Imagine we countered this by playing monto.

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score

he had a walk in the park game, because we didn't press him

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Can't help but noticing that football-italia has made no comment whatsoever about the refereeing.

Edit: They actually mentioned it in the latest editorial.

Last edited:

Il grande Milan

Honey, I'm home
Reaction score
why because i should cry about the ref like everybody else, the ref raped us, the ref should be punished, bla bla bla.

we sucked, like we've been sucking the whole season if your brain can't understand that it is not my problem.

I can't really imagine L&M having plans with Gattuso for next year tho. We are all in pain, but hang in there just a little longer. This is not football what we are playing. There really ain't any structure or game plan, seriously. Our games really hurt my eyes. Every week, Donna does a couple of world saves which keep us in the game.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Calhanoglu:

“We’re in the Champions League places, but we have to continue like this because the teams behind us are also close,” he added. “This is very important for me, the goal is always the Champions League. Milan haven’t participated in this competition for several years.”

Imagine saying this after delivering such a performance. I would like to see some apologizing and promises for improvement.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Calhanoglu:

“We’re in the Champions League places, but we have to continue like this because the teams behind us are also close,” he added. “This is very important for me, the goal is always the Champions League. Milan haven’t participated in this competition for several years.”

Imagine saying this after delivering such a performance. I would like to see some apologizing and promises for improvement.
Dont worry his wife will take care of him.

And his friends...

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
I love joe rogan, but there was a time where he was convinced that ronda rousey would beat up a lot of the ufc male bantamweights. :lol: :proud:

male flywwights would brutally ko cyborg and nunes let alone Rhonda.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I love joe rogan, but there was a time where he was convinced that ronda rousey would beat up a lot of the ufc male bantamweights. :lol: :proud:

Lol remember the people that thought she could beat Floyd Mayweather in a boxing ring?

Boban1982

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
another ref could have shown more cards, but that's the way football goes. And the penalty situation wasn't clear. i don't you guys reflect over the situations that goes our way (when opposition fans think they shouldn't).

It was a stonewall penalty. Suso was shoved over in the box. No ifs or buts about it.

Schedule