\

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

IcyDiavolo

Milan Icon
Reaction score
The thing with Roma is that, they are a strong team, no doubt. But one thing that I think is missed out on is that they relied, heavily, on Allison.

Inter relies heavily on Handa, as well. But Inter have realized this and have kept him.

I'm not saying Roma will fall apart, but I'm interested to see how they look without the safety net of Allison. I may be wrong, but he really kept them in countless games last year.

Very true. He saved their arse so many times.

De Gea has done a similar thing for MU. Pretty sure they had more xG against than the few clubs below them and still finished 2nd.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I hate how FI keeps reporting Modric rumors but not our SMS rumors. I think both are far fetched, but it just seems odd.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Reports that Leonardo is currently in Rome

Next 2 days
RWEt16b.gif

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
I hope Leo is doing the Galliani trick of driving to the airport to throw off the press and then returning by a taxi unnoticed to casa milan.

Romagnely

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Kaka, Sheva, Seedorf, Inzaghi, Cafu, Gattuso, Ibra, Bennacer, Tomori
We are not selling Suso.

Next year I expect him to leave, especially when he played a good season.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
So how do you explain Hakan’s clear improvement in attack? Bona getting into so many good positions (and then spoiling them)..? Just individual merit?

Not enough. Form not class. Individual merit/shine.

Last edited:

jon

The Matrix
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Romagnoli, Cutrone, De Bruyne
Casa Milan does kinda look like a set square...

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
SMS will be the most expensive transfer in our clubs history and likely that of all Italian transfer fee's. The club will want to make a big splash with the announcement.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Samu Castillejo at Westin Palace hotel together with his new teammate Laxalt. [��@AntoVitiello]

Dkqj-tsX0AA6iue.jpg

One thing I love about this Samu kid after watching him yesterday is that he's absolutely FEARLESS (like Cutrone). Dude was charging at Barcelona like a bull all game and wasn't afraid to dribble past multiple players. That's such an underrated quality nowadays. Just go ask RR :lol:

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Not enough. Form not class. Individual merit.

Can’t agree.. I saw both maturity and tactical common sense from Gattuso in attack. Maturity in not changing the good parts of Montella’s game in possession, common sense in encouraging the players to play more direct. The latter to me was a clear reason for Hakan’s game improving.

Bird

Haven't you heard?
Reaction score
I cant remember, wot was the prick like when we bought bilgy off of him? That was a long drawn out affair, no? Was Lolito mouthy?

He is always chatty pre-mercato window when he is trying to create hype and get attention for his players but then very silent when he is in negotiations phase. He resumes the interviews after the deals to explain how great his plan was of replacing outgoing players with the new arrivals.

Him being quite means he is negotiating and is content with the offers. He is now just trying to get the buyer to match his demand. Otherwise he would just make fun of "certain club not to be mentioned, offered scraps for my players".

ChunnySideUp

Primavera
Reaction score
This is exactly my thought as well.

Juve and Inter clearly ahead of the pack. Rest all close together. Sergej will def swing it for Milan to pull away from that pack.

Inter have strenghtened indeed.
But let’s nog forget they got 4th place on the last day... no european football all season.
De Vrij almost gifted them 3 points that game.
So just wait and see how they cope with 3 games a week.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Can’t agree.. I saw both maturity and tactical common sense from Gattuso in attack. Maturity in not changing the good parts of Montella’s game in possession, common sense in encouraging the players to play more direct. The latter to me was a clear reason for Hakan’s game improving.

I edited individual shine to my previous post. Hakan's rise doesn't make the team necessarily bigger. It's just one season it's Suso, next Hakan, next whoever. Needs a spine.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
SMS will be the most expensive transfer in our clubs history and likely that of all Italian transfer fee's. The club will want to make a big splash with the announcement.

All time league high. But due to the loan deal two year spread structure, it won’t be registered so.. even if it’s an obligation.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Maybe Leo will land with Sergej by chopper on Piazza Duomo?

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
In these last few days... we shud try everything, even taking Nesta with us to talk to those Lazio dicks to remind them of our beautiful history.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
I’ll flip if we end up with Pellegrini somehow. Berto 2.0 I can see this happening if we can’t land SMS or Rabiot. I wouldn’t mind Strootman as a fall back option to be honest, Roma have too many mids. Strootman only as a LAST resort though.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Maybe Leo will land with Sergej by chopper on Piazza Duomo?

Do you think that will be bigger than the iconic Silvio's chopper moment at Milan's training base?

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I edited individual shine to my previous post. Hakan's rise doesn't make the team necessarily bigger. It's just one season it's Suso, next Hakan, next whoever. Needs a spine.

Suso was always a one trick pony.. like el shaarawy. I don’t read too much into it.

Anyway I don’t disagree that we need a spine, already said that.

But I see clear tactical improvements across the squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule