Week 28: Milan - Inter 17/03/2018 20:30 CET

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
They think he'll play with Borja Valero in behind Gagliardini and Brozovic. Interesting. I guess playing Joao Mario would have left them too unbalanced. I'm a little less concerned about Bakayoko if that's the case.

I find it a little odd that players are sharing information like this publicly. Maybe feels like things like that should remain confidential? Imagine if there was a board up that showed our strategy for the game.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
They think he'll play with Borja Valero in behind Gagliardini and Brozovic. Interesting. I guess playing Joao Mario would have left them too unbalanced. I'm a little less concerned about Bakayoko if that's the case.

I find it a little odd that players are sharing information like this publicly. Maybe feels like things like that should remain confidential? Imagine if there was a board up that showed our strategy for the game.

They should've shown our gameplan and go into the game not changing it. Inter would expect it to be fake troll and we win easy :cool: jk

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Smart Baka putting it online ��

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Smart Baka putting it online ��

All teams do that, it’s not a secret weapon.

Mourinho started his career by hiding in the bushes to scout the opposite teams during their training.

CDarius

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Looks like i wasn’t the only one who spotted the “possible line-up”, Yoko deleted the stories :D

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
All teams do that, it’s not a secret weapon.

Mourinho started his career by hiding in the bushes to scout the opposite teams during their training.

I think he meant more about the sharing it.

It would put doubt in their minds.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
I think he meant more about the sharing it.

It would put doubt in their minds.

Yes. Our guys are still kids.

I wanna see crazy spirit like ladri yesterday, went there to kill them all. Ffs atletico didnt cross the half line first 65min!

Thats what old milan used to do. Thats why I want super dinamic players not Suso etc. Warriors.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Is it possible one Spinazzola plays on 10x stronger tempo then Rr, who is considered international and solid lb....

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Milan is going to fuck up Inter

milanista_

Milan Icon
Reaction score
2ugnja9.png

Inter possible line-up and tactics already on our locker room

They don't play 4-3-3. Gattuso needs to do some more study

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

That screen likely has many alternatives of how Inter might lineup and how we would approach each of those.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Man, the way Inter played tonight you wonder if they are pure shit because that was a above pathetic perfomance or if they all have their mind set for sunday and are concentrated as hell.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
Man, the way Inter played tonight you wonder if they are pure shit because that was a above pathetic perfomance or if they all have their mind set for sunday and are concentrated as hell.

former is way more logical then the later :lol:

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
I think 100% they are more focused on beating us. but we will finish them this time.

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9
Is that montolivo in Baka's story? He looks out of shape

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
That screen likely has many alternatives of how Inter might lineup and how we would approach each of those.

True. I'm sure they'll play Gagliardini and Joao Mario. He rested both yesterday, although Gazzetta seems to believe that Vecino, Brozovic and one of Gagliardini/Joao Mario will play. I don't know, I think the doubt will be whether Brozovic is fit and if not Vecino (who played the full game). I think Joao Mario will start, that's what i'm saying I guess. They need someone constantly invading Bakayoko's space.

Inter need to win, they need to play someone closer to Lautaro.

It was weird that they played both Politano AND Candreva yesterday. I'm guessing Spalletti was really worried about tiring his midfield so decided to use one less body. They were distracted by the derby obviously and that affected their performance yesterday. Too bad, I really wanted them to play another round at least.

Watching Inter play last night they were completely lacking in confidence, so easy to press and looked lost. Didn't have a single threatening attack and Handanovic saved at least three goals. That's why i'm worried again now, I hope our guys keep thinking they're underdogs and not feel overconfident after watching that.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Really hate the fact that Calhanoglu talked about catching Napoli in 2nd. That's not the kind of mentality I want the players to have. Way too arrogant. Feels like we're in for a surprise in the derby. We haven't been attacking well at all and if we make mistakes at the back it could be very bad.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
^^ Yeah, and if you couple that with the abysmal track record against Inter in the last 10 games, we could be in for a rude awakening.

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
Anything less than a win will be disappointing

I wonder how Piatek & Paqueta will kick of their first derby!

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Really hate the fact that Calhanoglu talked about catching Napoli in 2nd. That's not the kind of mentality I want the players to have. Way too arrogant. Feels like we're in for a surprise in the derby. We haven't been attacking well at all and if we make mistakes at the back it could be very bad.
If we cant win this inter then we have a big problem.

Then again we struggle with all teams.

Oedipus

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Never seen so many scared men in one thread. It's fucking Merda. We gonna win this.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Never seen so many scared men in one thread. It's fucking Merda. We gonna win this.

:thumbsup:

Imagine being a Milan fan and be scared of other teams :lol: what kind of shit is that

No matter how shit we are we are still Milan fans, we are fuckin programmed not to be scared of anyone

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
A draw would be as disappointing as a loss.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
i wouldnt worry much about what you guys call " arrogance " i call it confidence especially when its coming from someone like Hakan ..

Also just watch Rino press conference before the game he ll remind us the fans and the players to keep our feet on the ground and focus. Rino knows

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
only player i fear from inter is handanovic

boss85

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Savicevic, Boban, Weah, Nesta, Shevchenko, Kaka, Inzaghi

such a midtable team mentality from a Milan fan :fp: imagine a Real M., Barca, Bayern, or Man Utd. fan saying something like this?? no matter what the state of the club was, let alone when it is going through a positive upswing and has a goal of getting back to the top of Europe

Schedule