Christian Maldini

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Maldini, Pippo, Nesta
christianweb.jpg

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Christian-maldini/128551872298

The one and only next #3. I really want this kid to make the first team, i know he's in Milans youth but thats all i've heard about him in two years. Does anyone knows excactly whats up with him? He's almost 14 so in 2 years he needs to make the first team like his dad :star:

Christian on the Giovanissimi roster:
http://www.acmilan.com/infoPage.aspx?id=74255

His Brother Daniel Maldini is with the Pulcini as a midfielder:
http://www.acmilan.com/infoPage.aspx?id=74315

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
as much as I hope he makes the senior team and is a great player, that is so much pressure to have when your father was perhaps the best player ever. Pele's son was a backup for most of his career, and Franz Beckenbauer's son played in the top German league but was not all that good.

I hope Christian is an exception, but I more hope that he isnt killed by expectations and that he plays because he wants to, not because he feels he has to

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
Best of luck to Christian, but IMO the true heir to Paolo is Daniel.

ZOMG HAVE U SEEN THIS VID?!?!1

LOLOLOL Thats sooo kewl!

PS- You may not ahve heard this, but Alex Furgeson once said that Pippo Inzaghi was "Born in the offside position!" ROFLOL! :D

Sonny.Bill.Williams

WUNDERKIND
Reaction score
about the first pic:
i saw that match he was giving a mid air no-look pass from the penalty spot .....game ended 4-0 to us he scored with a neat finish

what a legend

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
This thread has

Pedo-bear-approved-large.jpg

anth183

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Andriy Shevchenko, and Filippo Inzaghi
as much as I hope he makes the senior team and is a great player, that is so much pressure to have when your father was perhaps the best player ever. Pele's son was a backup for most of his career, and Franz Beckenbauer's son played in the top German league but was not all that good.

I hope Christian is an exception, but I more hope that he isnt killed by expectations and that he plays because he wants to, not because he feels he has to

Paolos Dad was Cesare also a Milan legend so I think the Maldinis are already an exception

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

Really a thread about Maldini`s son in the players section and im the dumb ass? GTFO NIFF NUFF..

Nice picture though ,RED RULZ.

adieet

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
he's a midfielder ? i dont remember where i read it.. he's kind of no 10. maybe its daniel

Sonny.Bill.Williams

WUNDERKIND
Reaction score
Really a thread about Maldini`s son in the players section and im the dumb ass? GTFO NIFF NUFF..

Nice picture though ,RED RULZ.

nice to see you improving on your logic ....so when we comment on hottor our our youngsters in the primavera thread we are pedo's? WTF are you dumb? he is a milan player so why can we not wish him well and hope that he becomes half the player his dad was ? If you had a child and posted his pic and someone said that he was a cute baby surely he must be a pedo,right? U can GTFO ,minds like that are scary

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
nice to see you improving on your logic ....so when we comment on hottor our our youngsters in the primavera thread we are pedo's? WTF are you dumb? he is a milan player so why can we not wish him well and hope that he becomes half the player his dad was ? If you had a child and posted his pic and someone said that he was a cute baby surely he must be a pedo,right? U can GTFO ,minds like that are scary

Clearly you didn't get why i posted the pedo bear thing,it was because of all the wank fest going on about youth >better then slice bread thing going on.But yeah your stupid and there`s that.

And btw his not in the primavera you ******** mofo.

Sonny.Bill.Williams

WUNDERKIND
Reaction score
Clearly you didn't get why i posted the pedo bear thing,it was because of all the wank fest going on about youth >better then slice bread thing going on.But yeah your stupid and there`s that.

And btw his not in the primavera you ******** mofo.

1stly i actually share your sentiments about that but all we doing is wishing luck and supporting him plus im sure if sheva or kaka or baresi sons were in or youth squads we'd also wish them luck as you can see here

The one and only next #3. I really want this kid to make the first team....

Best of luck to Christian

so when we comment on hottor our our youngsters in the primavera thread
please note that it was just an example or at this point your son must be real and playing prima aswell then

can we just drop it
if you dont have something good to say shut it

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
1stly i actually share your sentiments about that but all we doing is wishing luck and supporting him plus im sure if sheva or kaka or baresi sons were in or youth squads we'd also wish them luck as you can see here

please note that it was just an example or at this point your son must be real and playing prima aswell then

can we just drop it
if you dont have something good to say shut it

You started the drama mate,i was just making fun of the whole thing.Anyway consider it dropped ,peace on earth and all that.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
i'd beat the shit out of this kid if i was 12 years old or however old he is.

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Congo I love your pic of Borriello he looks like Clark Kent....pity he isn't superman tho but Dzeko would be

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Congo I love your pic of Borriello he looks like Clark Kent....pity he isn't superman tho but Dzeko would be

nah mayne dzeko is a flop waiting to happen

Raghav

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, R9, Dinho
this would be sweet if they get better with generation

Just imagine

Cesare
Paolo
Christian, Daniel
2 sons each (thats 4)
2 more sons each (thats 8)
2 more sons each (16)
2 more sons each (32) - even if only 20 play - a WHOLE SQUAD OF MALDINIS

And if they're getting better with generation **jizzzzzes**

Raghav

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, R9, Dinho
Just imagine

Cesare
Paolo
Christian, Daniel
2 sons each (thats 4)
2 more sons each (thats 8)
2 more sons each (16)
2 more sons each (32) - even if only 20 play - a WHOLE SQUAD OF MALDINIS

And if they're getting better with generation **jizzzzzes**

Just realized i'd probably just make it till there. But my grandson probs can see till the last point!!

kriegpaolo_23

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Sheva, Kaka, Dida, Ambrosini, Nesta, T.Silva
Not all of them will play football though, doesnt Paolo have like five other siblings? Cant remember the name of his brother though, a Maldini who is a non-footballing celebrity in Italy. I doubt both Christian and Daniel would play football though it certainly would be great if they have world class talent

bongabonga

Primavera
Reaction score
cesare maldini just said on aljazzera sport studio that day ( arabic channel ) that daniel maldini is much better than christian who is really disappointing at least for now

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
How is this kid coming along?
He should be like 16 yo now, so probably on the verge to break into the primavera, no?