The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.



View Poll Results: Champions League qualification?
. 0 0%
. 0 0%
. 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 29-01-2018, 09:09   #3681
IL Diavolo 3
Fester
 
IL Diavolo 3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Default

Aubameyang to Arsenal for 68m
IL Diavolo 3 is offline  
Old 29-01-2018, 09:10   #3682
IL Diavolo 3
Fester
 
IL Diavolo 3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alec View Post
Sign anywhere once they pay 50 mil.
How about 15m and two crates of bananas
IL Diavolo 3 is offline  
Old 29-01-2018, 09:23   #3683
Thenebra
AC Milan Legend
 
Thenebra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by punisher View Post
lel

where do you sign what?

Bona is playing well again...he seems to put his injury behind

even if we sign world class player for his position he will be a good bench option

Yes, lets not get ahead of ourselves. Finish the season with the team we got and reassess summer time.


Signature
Sometimes Maybe Good Sometimes Maybe Shit
Thenebra is offline  
Old 29-01-2018, 09:25   #3684
IL Diavolo 3
Fester
 
IL Diavolo 3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Default

Bonucci hails beautiful win

Quote:
Leonardo Bonucci hailed Milan for their ‘beautiful’ win against Lazio and took the blame for the Patrick Cutrone controversy. “If I touched the ball earlier…”

Bonucci helped Milan to their third straight win in Serie A on Sunday, although the 2-1 victory over Lazio was marred by a Cutrone goal, which appeared to go in off his arm.

“Entering San Siro and giving the gift of a victory is beautiful,” the defender said after the game.


“Another battle awaits us on Wednesday, and I hope San Siro is full again. We’ve shown great improvement, but it must be nourished with hard work and training.

“I’ve always drawn positives from the criticism that comes my way to keep improving. if someone criticised me, there were probably reasons for it.

“Cutrone’s goal? If it was given, it means it was seen that way. It’s my fault: if I had touched [the ball] earlier, there wouldn’t have been any doubt.”
IL Diavolo 3 is offline  
Old 29-01-2018, 09:48   #3685
Alo88
AC Milan Icon
 
Alo88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Switzerland
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IL Diavolo 3 View Post
Allo my dear friend I was baiting you for this post, I knew you would pop up and write one

Please refer to what Maldini said when he said even a human with 1 brain cell would take so much tactical knowledge from ancelotti; (thanks to gallini and Berlusconi)

No matter what the tactical fantasies of Silvio you can’t deny the strong foundation they left the Chinese. A real rich Italian talent resevoir.

Having watched the game last night first half reminded me of great ucl games played at San Siro where our fullbacks galloped the sides and created havoc in the opposition area and where we dominated, convinced and scored.

This first half my friend is what Silvio is all about and is what exactly ancelotti delivered week in, week out under the guidance of Il Cavaliere.

Last night it was not fassobelli’s milan. It was gattuso’s who is a product of a great Milan.

I can’t wait to read what you have to say when the two ******s remove gattuso and hire Mancini for 5m/season for 4 years contract.
Believe me, the moment they'll hire that fraud of a Mancini I'll be the first one to blame the management . But at the moment we finally see some ideas and decisions of F&M panning out well and yet you are still here already talking about the next possible fuck-up who probably never will happen. And as always I have realy a hard time to understand where this comes from.

However I give the credit to the B&G-aera for the will to build on a strong youth-sector in times it became obvious that we financially can't compete with the top of Europe anymore.

That said, I can't follow the argument that Gattuso was a player of B&G aera so the credits for Gattusos guidance go to Silvio. I really can't, one thing for me has only very little to do with the other. And even if I follow your argument I wonder why you're giving so little credit to F&M for taking a bold decision by making him coach of the 1st team to begin with, against every odds and opinions? How can it be "Fassones" Milan when he's here since 6 months while Silvio has owned this club for 30 years? Either way to me it's very odd to talk about how much of the CEO's or president's persona is in a playing Milan-side as their direct influence on a team's performance equals almost 0. It was not Silvio coaching a team, nor it's Fassone. Gattuso has made many experiences in different locations. His 1st experiences as a coach he made with FC Sion under Christian Constantin. How much of Constantin's Milan was it yesterday? You see, maybe it's me but I really have a hard time to follow your argumentation of this

BTW, Ancelotti once said he tricked Silvio: He showed him starting line-ups with a 4-3-1-2, with Pippo and Kakà upfront and Seedorf behind, so that Silvio was pleased, but actually the team played a 4-3-2-1 with Pippo as lone CF and Seedorf & Kaka on his shoulders. To me it seems like Silvios only guidances were "attacare" and "2-strikers", and he takes a loooot of credits for himself for that because that's what he always did: Using Milan as a vehicle to boost his own popularity.
Alo88 is offline  
Old 29-01-2018, 09:56   #3686
vidarth
Ibra Supremacy
 
vidarth's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: India
Fav. Players: Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IL Diavolo 3 View Post
How about 15m and two crates of bananas
y u hate jack so much


Signature
vidarth is offline  
Old 29-01-2018, 10:02   #3687
IL Diavolo 3
Fester
 
IL Diavolo 3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Default

Alo, the decision came from the fact that F&M had no money to spend on a coach and Gattuso was hired as a fill gap though I know they said he isn’t a temp solution. tell me who was out there for grabs yet f&m passed on and hired gattuso. Mancini is all written over fassone bright forehead. Nothing courageous about it.

Let’s rewind to when gattuso was brought on? To what reason he was brought on? If it was to restore Milan DNA through youngster then Case closed no point ranting further. .

What’s Milan DNA? Now you answer this and please try your hardest not to mention Berlusconi

Berlusconi is many things but he’s a winner. Now enough of him.

Please tell me when was the last time F&M came out from the hole and spoke to press? Do you know what that mean?

I am being harsh on them because they disappeared and disappointed when the team needed them the most. I have nothing against them, I really wish we don’t have another year zero. I want their project to prove successful and bear fruits.
IL Diavolo 3 is offline  
Old 29-01-2018, 10:23   #3688
IL Diavolo 3
Fester
 
IL Diavolo 3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Default

Lol Cutrone will be disqualified for a couple of games because of the goal according to Gazzetta.
IL Diavolo 3 is offline  
Old 29-01-2018, 10:27   #3689
IL Diavolo 3
Fester
 
IL Diavolo 3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidarth View Post
y u hate jack so much
Because he stole my ex-gf and got me fired from my job.

Jesus, I don’t hate him but he is a big hole in our midfield beside the fact that he scores and Thinks/act like he’s the sole ambessador of Joga Bonita
IL Diavolo 3 is offline  
Old 29-01-2018, 10:49   #3690
joyrider
Il Moderati
 
joyrider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IL Diavolo 3 View Post
Lol Cutrone will be disqualified for a couple of games because of the goal according to Gazzetta.

Why?
joyrider is offline  
Old 29-01-2018, 10:51   #3691
joyrider
Il Moderati
 
joyrider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IL Diavolo 3 View Post
If it’s up to Silvio he would have never sold his beloved Milan, and we would have been struggling like every season ever since we sold sheva. (This is common sense).

Berlusconi failed Milan when he couldn’t pour money into the team, heavy investment needed and his family prevented him from investing.

This is all history, now the future looks bright with fassone and mirabelli; can’t wait to see the fancy mancini with his fancy scarfs on the sideline losing to the likes of Genoa and Torino ��

FYI Berlusconi was always so stubborn about his tactical intrusions ask someone who got fired live on tv like zaccaroni but also very generous and supporting.
Trueish

Bold: most important
joyrider is offline  
Old 29-01-2018, 10:52   #3692
IL Diavolo 3
Fester
 
IL Diavolo 3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by joyrider View Post
Why?
Scoring a handball.
IL Diavolo 3 is offline  
Old 29-01-2018, 10:57   #3693
marioacm93
World Cup Winner
 
marioacm93's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Fav. Players: Sheva, Kaka, Pippo, Maldini, Nesta, Serginho, Seedorf, Boban, Ronaldinho, Dida ...
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IL Diavolo 3 View Post
Scoring a handball.
whats the point of VAR then?


Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus View Post
No, that is pure BS. Leverkusen paid 15mEuro for him last summer and he is a total success there and u think, they would sell him for 20mEuro now?
There is no way to get him for such a laughable price.
marioacm93 is online now  
Old 29-01-2018, 10:58   #3694
vidarth
Ibra Supremacy
 
vidarth's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: India
Fav. Players: Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IL Diavolo 3 View Post
Because he stole my ex-gf and got me fired from my job.

Jesus, I don’t hate him but he is a big hole in our midfield beside the fact that he scores and Thinks/act like he’s the sole ambessador of Joga Bonita


but seriously,

"he scores" thats pretty big imo.

If we sell him we should get a better replacement

and a better replacement will probably cost us 40m in todays market....so selling him for 15m + 2 crates of bananas is probably not a good idea.



Signature
vidarth is offline  
Old 29-01-2018, 10:59   #3695
Neruda
AC Milan Icon
 
Neruda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Fav. Players: Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IL Diavolo 3 View Post
Scoring a handball.
Bullshit if that happens
Neruda is online now  
Old 29-01-2018, 10:59   #3696
Hugh Janus
fanboy
 
Hugh Janus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Fav. Players: VAR
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IL Diavolo 3 View Post
Scoring a handball.
That's dumb. Yes it was a clear Maradona-like handball but wtf were the refs and their precious VAR doing then?


Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by mleite View Post
Any and all clothes look good on our Ale ! ❤️
Hugh Janus is online now  
Old 29-01-2018, 11:01   #3697
Neruda
AC Milan Icon
 
Neruda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Fav. Players: Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Default

Id get Milinlovic savic to take bonas place in the XI
Neruda is online now  
Old 29-01-2018, 11:01   #3698
Neruda
AC Milan Icon
 
Neruda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Fav. Players: Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh Janus View Post
That's dumb. Yes it was a clear Maradona-like handball but wtf were the refs and their precious VAR doing then?
Even inzaghi didnt know it was a hand before half time
Neruda is online now  
Old 29-01-2018, 11:08   #3699
IL Diavolo 3
Fester
 
IL Diavolo 3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidarth View Post


but seriously,

"he scores" thats pretty big imo.

If we sell him we should get a better replacement

and a better replacement will probably cost us 40m in todays market....so selling him for 15m + 2 crates of bananas is probably not a good idea.

2 crates of bananas are buying back option in case we can’t find suitable replacement.

Now seriously bonaventura isn’t going to be missed if he’s replaced by a decent midfielder and by decent I mean someone like pellegrini whose exit clause is around 25 m.

Now where were bonaventura on Lazio’s goal last night? Why hakan was around the edge of the box while bonaventua was higher on the field? Why our left side is always the problem? Count how many goals we conceded coming from left.

Bonaventua can be the best semi-pro player and will probably win ballon dor if there is such thing as semi pros.

Have you ever wondered why he’s not even considered for the national team?
IL Diavolo 3 is offline  
Old 29-01-2018, 11:09   #3700
IL Diavolo 3
Fester
 
IL Diavolo 3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neruda View Post
Id get Milinlovic savic to take bonas place in the XI
Buddy I’ll even play you there and I won’t lose any sleep over it.
IL Diavolo 3 is offline  
Closed Thread



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 16:03.





Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2002-2011 The Red & Black Forums. These are fan forums and are in no way affiliated with AC Milan S.p.A.