The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > Other > Off Topic

Off Topic You can talk here about everything that doesn't fit in the rest of the forums (movies, music, games etc.)

Closed Thread

Old 24-03-2006, 20:28   #1
Dora
Freedom Spirit

Default Tell me something 'bout yourself! :)

Well, i justed wanted to get to know all of you a little better.
So, write anything about yourself, what do you like or dislike, what's your favorite colour or something like that.
Old 25-03-2006, 00:01   #2
Yuchen Li
58 unbeaten !

Fav. Players: Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino

I am a Chinese and i am very stupid. But i am a good defender when i studied in China and i had never cheated after i came to Canada. But i always drive on the road without drive licence.

I like soccer and Ninja Turtles! I also like Chinese food. I don't like computer or video games.

I dislike Juventus and some Chinese students in my class. I live with my mother so sometimes i really sad because i want to speak English. And i will free in this September.

My favorite colour is red.

I am 1.77m but i am 85kg, i feel very strange because i go to the gym do the physic exercise everyday. Oh, my god, i hope i can make medicine in the future.

By the way, i am very depress + sad + unhappy recently because my girlfriend had been aparted with me !

Signature

people laugh and people cry

some give up and some always try

some say "Hi" and some say "Bye"

others may forget you but never I

http://www.geocities.com/lyc_fish/loveandkiss.html
Old 25-03-2006, 00:09   #3
Mr C
National Team Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuchen Fish
I am a Chinese and i am very stupid.
Thats a bit hard on your self isn't it? u cant be that stupid
Old 25-03-2006, 00:09   #4
MilanLover1899
National Team Player

Fav. Players: Maldini, Kaka, GilaGol, Gullit, MvB, Weah, Baresi, Pirlo, Sheva, Gattuso

Quote:
By the way, i am very depress + sad + unhappy recently because my girlfriend had been aparted with me !
Come on lad .. greetz from Belgium here ...

Milan will chear you up,

Just try always to persue your dreams, just like our great team

Sad to hear about your girl, wish you the best mate, .. i have been there ...

Forza Milan !
Old 25-03-2006, 05:54   #5
Hassan
Winning II

Fav. Players: Storari, Abate, Thiago Silva, Flamini, Pato, Zarate, Messi, Kaka', and Ronaldo!
Default 'Waiting to die'

Forza Milan!

Signature

Last edited by Hassan; 29-08-2009 at 18:15.
Old 25-03-2006, 08:51   #6
Jasper
Maldini tier

Fav. Players: 3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milansom
Hey Dora do you like to tell you something 'my self ok 'i am Waiting to die' there is Heavy fighting between rival militia three days in the capital, Mogadishu,

i stay away my home, cuz I don't like the fighters.

Bullets were flying everywhere, i am waiting for my time to die, and it could happen any day. since 1991 there has been fighting going on sometimes it is heavy and sometimes there's a rest, but this is the worst I have experienced.

Help

There is no place to run to, I cannot run from the wara. I have no escape, i dont think Red&Black member or AC MIlan Offican can help me

anyway living here in this situatian with nowhere to go, really, it is just like waiting for death

Forza Milan!
I advise you to watch "Gladiator"
there was a scene where the Emporer asked Maximus is he afraid of death or someting and Maximus answered something like "A man can die every second. If the death comes after him smiling the only thing a man can do is smile back!"

Signature
Must follow tumblr - http://milanpeaboss.tumblr.com/

Old 25-03-2006, 10:13   #7
Torcida
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Totti, Gattuso, Maldini, Ronaldo 9

Quote:
Hey Dora do you like to tell you something 'my self ok 'i am Waiting to die' there is Heavy fighting between rival militia three days in the capital, Mogadishu,

Bullets were flying everywhere, i am waiting for my time to die, and it could happen any day. since 1991 there has been fighting going on sometimes it is heavy and sometimes there's a rest, but this is the worst I have experienced.

Help

There is no place to run to, I cannot run from the wara. I have no escape, i dont think Red&Black member or AC MIlan Offican can help me

anyway living here in this situatian with nowhere to go, really, it is just like waiting for death

Forza Milan!
cheer up,better days must come so just keep up the living
Old 25-03-2006, 10:33   #8
Metalheadache
Il Capitano

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Oddo, Janku, Kaka, Gattuso, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Pippo, Gilardino, Dida & Co.

Quote:
I am a Chinese and i am very stupid. But i am a good defender when i studied in China and i had never cheated after i came to Canada. But i always drive on the road without drive licence.

I like soccer and Ninja Turtles! I also like Chinese food. I don't like computer or video games.

I dislike Juventus and some Chinese students in my class. I live with my mother so sometimes i really sad because i want to speak English. And i will free in this September.

My favorite colour is red.

I am 1.77m but i am 85kg, i feel very strange because i go to the gym do the physic exercise everyday. Oh, my god, i hope i can make medicine in the future.

My fellow Asian bro ... I'm sorry bout ur gal man, well I know how u are feeling deep inside there, we're bout the same age and I had all 3 beauties just blew it away!! Dun ask me why..but everytime this happens i just tell myself: those gals mean nothing to me now... I'm free i can do what ever i want...scouting for more gals or have more gals as friends
i dun have any ANTI-girls feeling but, in these sort of situation i gotta tell myself to put myself together and carry on a happier life!!

so i see u 2 wanna pursue Med..yea so do I, but having prob finding a place in local U, as there are some quota system for Indians say 10% i guess so there goes my slim chances!!

I see we're bout the same height and weight, chill out man...we can't loose a lot of weight almost immediately, at least u are better off, i do my own exe!!

TO you Milansom, I really pray and hope ur country will have peace and harmony!!

My mom always say that " A story hasn't ended untill there is a happy ending"

...and therefore Somalia will flourish to be a better country to live in!!

Forza Somalia

Dora Dora well i hope they(Mod) make this a somewhat "topic" so that all of us (new and old members) can read about each other

i hope to write about myself soon hehe
Old 25-03-2006, 10:59   #9
r3dman
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Nesta - Maldini

Quote:

Help

Forza Milan!
I'm really sorry to hear this dude. I never imagined life can be so hard on someone. Can't you leave your country because of your family, or are there other reasons?

Signature

Moratti...tutto ciò che tocca, si trasforma in merda!
Old 25-03-2006, 11:15   #10
Hassan
Winning II

Fav. Players: Storari, Abate, Thiago Silva, Flamini, Pato, Zarate, Messi, Kaka', and Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metalheadache

TO you Milansom, I really pray and hope ur country will have peace and harmony!!

My mom always say that " A story hasn't ended untill there is a happy ending"

...and therefore Somalia will flourish to be a better country to live in!!

Forza Somalia
Yeah bro. i am really appreciate you more and more....

I want to stop the war in Mogadishu.

and same member have send me PM i appreciate them..

Thanks you

Forza Red&Black forum

Signature
Old 25-03-2006, 12:09   #11
DugiNesta
the epic #3

Fav. Players: Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi

Quote:

Help

Forza Milan!
Hey Bro , Better Days will come for you and your country

Signature
Old 25-03-2006, 17:24   #12
crazy4milan
Exotic Stevie G

Fav. Players: Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida

Quote:

Help

Forza Milan!
Sorry to hear that. But don't wait for death, I mean we are all going to die any time(it is the only certain thing in our lives), so there's no reason to wait for it. I hope the best for you, yor family & friends, and for your country.
Can't you just go to another country? Or is it even more dangerous?
Old 25-03-2006, 18:34   #13
red
Red from Back&Me F4ums

Fav. Players: IN MILAN THE STAR IS THE TEAM THAN the TEAM PLAYER's & i specially love gatuso fighting spirite.hi!!

Yo Nesta Nice Day ....!!??
Old 25-03-2006, 18:55   #14
red
Red from Back&Me F4ums

Fav. Players: IN MILAN THE STAR IS THE TEAM THAN the TEAM PLAYER's & i specially love gatuso fighting spirite.hi!!

my name is housseme eddine known as red i am algerian & a mega gega cooOOOL ALGERIAN i love milan colore so "red" then i am 20 older & i am a studdent in "medecine fac" at ANNABA city at algeria
& speciall thank's to : "youchen fish" you are a nice guirle with a nice heart i see it becose i know it you ar no stupide no more you's the best & inteligente & mega gega cool guirle in the world ...
thank's 4 all
best wich 4 all
& allways
-FORZA MILANO-
Old 25-03-2006, 18:57   #15
red
Red from Back&Me F4ums

Default thank's 4 all

my name is housseme eddine known as red i am algerian & a mega gega cooOOOL ALGERIAN i love milan colore so "red" then i am 20 older & i am a studdent in "medecine fac" at ANNABA city at algeria
& speciall thank's to : "youchen fish" you are a nice guirle with a nice heart i see it becose i know it you ar no stupide no more you's the best & inteligente & mega gega cool guirle in the world ...
thank's 4 all
best wich 4 all
& allways
-FORZA MILANO-
Old 25-03-2006, 18:58   #16
red
Red from Back&Me F4ums

Default thank's 4 all

thank's 4 all
best wich 4 all
& allways

-FORZA MILANO-
Old 25-03-2006, 19:13   #17
tamy_3
Senior Team Member

Fav. Players: Sheva,Gila,Nesta,Pippo,Seedorf

Quote:

Help

Forza Milan!
Better time will come. I survive one war so i know,things will be better!
Old 25-03-2006, 21:13   #18
Yuchen Li
58 unbeaten !

Fav. Players: Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr C
Thats a bit hard on your self isn't it? u cant be that stupid
Sure... But sometimes i feel i was very innocent and always do the stupid + childish things like a boy, but in fact, i am a man !!! So i feel sometimes i really stupid....

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanLover1899
Come on lad .. greetz from Belgium here ...

Milan will chear you up,

Just try always to persue your dreams, just like our great team

Sad to hear about your girl, wish you the best mate, .. i have been there ...

Forza Milan !
THank you very much and i think things will become better and better.....

But what a pity is when i goes very well with her, Milan is very well....

When i has some problems with her, Milan also has problems......

Now we are apart with each other..... But i am sure i will not become a Juventus or Inter fans.

Forza Milan !!!

Signature

people laugh and people cry

some give up and some always try

some say "Hi" and some say "Bye"

others may forget you but never I

http://www.geocities.com/lyc_fish/loveandkiss.html

Last edited by Yuchen Fish; 25-03-2006 at 21:19.
Old 26-03-2006, 06:09   #19
Hassan
Winning II

Quote:
Originally Posted by r3dman
I'm really sorry to hear this dude. I never imagined life can be so hard on someone. Can't you leave your country because of your family, or are there other reasons?
if i have god a chance i will move somewhere else safer than here
thanks you

Quote:
Originally Posted by DugiNesta
Hey Bro , Better Days will come for you and your country
Thanks, things will be soon changed and get normal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy4milan
Sorry to hear that. But don't wait for death, I mean we are all going to die any time(it is the only certain thing in our lives), so there's no reason to wait for it. I hope the best for you, yor family & friends, and for your country.
Can't you just go to another country? Or is it even more dangerous?
at the moment i cant afford to travel to another country! but if i get an assylum same where inthe develobed countries my live might be better
thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamy_3
Better time will come. I survive one war so i know,things will be better!
Thank you

Signature
Old 26-03-2006, 16:17   #20
Rasha
Senior Team Member

Fav. Players: Paolo Maldini, Kaka,Gila,Inzaghi and Nesta...

I am from Israel!! maybe I'll die in any minute lol.. But I know God will protect me
So I don't care Come on be strong like me

God bless you ALL

Signature
FoRzA MiLaN

Closed Thread