The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Discussions

AC Milan Discussions Talk about AC Milan's tactics, AC Milan news, events, history, etc., in here. Also find out details on how to travel to Milan and buy AC Milan tickets.

Old 16-01-2009, 21:23   #441
crazy4milan
Exotic Stevie G

Fav. Players: Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida

Taken from Jasper:
http://www.acmilan.com/InfoPage.aspx?id=75810
crazy4milan is offline   Reply With Quote

AC Milan Tickets    
Old 22-01-2009, 23:34   #442
aztattooedsean
Primavera Player

So If I am understanding correctly, AC Milan now have this card that is needed for the big games right?

Is that needed for the slightly less big games? I am hopefully visiting Milan as part of a trip I am planning when I come to Europe and visit a few places hopefully watching a football match in each city. I have noticed some teams have easy ways to get tickets while some seem alittle complicated.

How often do AC Milan sell out their home matches? Are there ways to buy tickets online prior to your trip or is it basically going up to the stadium once you are there?

I read that info page and while it tells you most of what you need to know, I was curious from those that actually have been there. Thanks.
aztattooedsean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2009, 10:23   #443
Jasper
Maldini tier

Fav. Players: 3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli, Michael Avenatti

Quote:
Originally Posted by aztattooedsean View Post
So If I am understanding correctly, AC Milan now have this card that is needed for the big games right?
There is somekind of Coure Rossonero card indeed.

Quote:
Is that needed for the slightly less big games? I am hopefully visiting Milan as part of a trip I am planning when I come to Europe and visit a few places hopefully watching a football match in each city. I have noticed some teams have easy ways to get tickets while some seem alittle complicated.
Not really. Only Jube and Inter matches are sold out within season. Also I kind of remember you get the card for free if you purchase tickets. Maybe it was from a certain place. Not sure. Maybe someone else can confirm.
Quote:
How often do AC Milan sell out their home matches? Are there ways to buy tickets online prior to your trip or is it basically going up to the stadium once you are there?
As said withtout(title race end or sth like that) some special circumstances only derby and Juve are sold out.

They sell tickets online also. They become available somewhat of 2-3 weeks before the match. Just check official page at that time.

Signature
Must follow tumblr - http://milanpeaboss.tumblr.com/

Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2009, 06:55   #444
aztattooedsean
Primavera Player

thanks for the response to my questions, I don't think I can make it over till early next season(Sept. or Oct. 2009). I just want to make sure I am prepared for my first visit to Milan.

Which parts of the stadium are the preferred areas to sit for all of you that have gone to see them a few times or alot of times? I would prefer not to be by people throwing flares.
Old 24-01-2009, 07:28   #445
Jasper
Maldini tier

Fav. Players: 3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli, Michael Avenatti

Quote:

Which parts of the stadium are the preferred areas to sit for all of you that have gone to see them a few times or alot of times? I would prefer not to be by people throwing flares.
All except curvas(the areas behind the goal). Not too many flares flying(maybe some have been lighted at derbys but that's it) around in Serie A these times anyway.

Signature

Old 25-01-2009, 04:29   #446
aztattooedsean
Primavera Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
All except curvas(the areas behind the goal). Not too many flares flying(maybe some have been lighted at derbys but that's it) around in Serie A these times anyway.

that is good to hear.
Old 29-01-2009, 03:46   #447
stueyred
Rookie

Default AC Milan vs Reggina ticket advice??

Hi - I'm making the trip over to watch this match - will be first time in Milan.

Firstly, although I think this match is one of the Saturday night games, can anyone confirm for me? Several websites are still showing that it's a Sunday kickoff, which would be awkward since I'll need to be on a plane soon after the final whistle.

Secondly, can anyone give any advice on which part of the stadium is best to sit in - we'll probably buy tickets in the 34 euros area. Or are the very cheapest ones the way forward, or not worth the saving?

Thanks very much for your help.
stueyred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2009, 04:06   #448
Cristina
Super Moderator

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Pato, Balotelli

Quote:
Originally Posted by stueyred View Post
Hi - I'm making the trip over to watch this match - will be first time in Milan.

Firstly, although I think this match is one of the Saturday night games, can anyone confirm for me? Several websites are still showing that it's a Sunday kickoff, which would be awkward since I'll need to be on a plane soon after the final whistle.

Secondly, can anyone give any advice on which part of the stadium is best to sit in - we'll probably buy tickets in the 34 euros area. Or are the very cheapest ones the way forward, or not worth the saving?

Thanks very much for your help.
Yes, Milan - Reggina will be played on Saturday February 7th at 20:30 Italy time.

I'll leave someone else to answer the second part of your question.
Cristina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2009, 20:44   #449
RossoNero83
Fuck Inter!!!!!

Fav. Players: Inzaghi, Savicevic, Massaro, Simone, Sheva, Kaka and Maldini

You will truly enjoy Milano such a beautiful city with a lot of history and tradition, I have never been to Milan before considering the fact that both my parents are southern Italian so I'm always in Napoli or Campobasso.
Anyhoo I attended my very first ever partita in September and it was the Milan derby, All i have to say is wow, the fans where amazing everyone was just awesome except for the MERDA tifosi.
The only ball ache me and my mate had was getting back to our hotel after the game.
But it was all worth it.
RossoNero83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2009, 00:36   #450
Astafjevs
Senior Team Member

Quote:
thanks for the response to my questions, I don't think I can make it over till early next season(Sept. or Oct. 2009). I just want to make sure I am prepared for my first visit to Milan.

Anello Blu 2 (Curva Sud) is where the Ultra's like the Guerrieri sit, and it's also where my season ticket is. If you want to join in the singing, chanting e.t.c, then I'd recommend you sit there. Don't expect to have the seat assigned on your ticket, many of them just take whatever seat is there, it's quite relaxed. Providing you don't behave like an arse, they're very friendly people too. However, if you don't want to be near any flares (not usually that many around), then obviously don't buy tickets for here.

The opposite Curva Nord (where Inter's Ultras sit for their home games) is the away end, so I wouldn't advise purchasing a ticket here.

Anello Rosso is where Berlusconi and chums sit, and it's here where you'll find the most expensive tickets, which are in the first tier. Anello Arancio is opposite, and it's cheaper to sit in the first tier here than it is in the Rosso.
Astafjevs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2009, 03:02   #451
_CK
Rookie

Default AC Milan vs Juventus: May.10th 2009: Canada tickets?

Hey guys,

I am visiting Milan from Canada in May 2009. Three of us are trying to get tickets to the AC Milan vs Juventus match.

I have looked online here:

Official-milan-tickets.com

The tickets here are very expensive:

I was about to enter credit card information and noticed there was NO https and no lock icon on my browser - so I did not purchase them.

Where should I be purchasing the tickets? Where can I get them cheaper? Do I get them sent to the hotel in Milan I am staying at? How much should they be costing me?

I appreciate any advice you guys can give me, I have never ever seen a live professional soccer game in my life and we really want to see this one.

Thanks!
_CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2009, 00:31   #452
Astafjevs
Senior Team Member

Firstly, I think you know that the price you were about to pay for those tickets is way over what they usually are, especially for the seats you're likely to be getting with those tickets. However, the fact is when you use these websites to get tickets, they're going to be expensive.

Nevertheless, looking at those prices, you've actually stumbled across a rather good deal. I'm no expert on these sort of sites, as I don't use them, but €225 for either Rosso or Arancio seats is pretty decent, when considering the fact you're on this sort of site, and it's a big game. One word of caution is that they are very vague about where those tickets place you. "Alongside" could be anywhere, and if end up with 3 Rosso seats, you're going to have a view similar to the one shown in that picture. That picture is taken halfway up the third tier, so you could be even further back!

Personally, I would go with Category 2 tickets, which are far cheaper. Ok you're not alongside the pitch, and again you could be in 3 Blu, but with those Cat. 1 tickets you're effectively paying €50 more to potentially sit just as far back, but alongside the pitch. Plus, you'll be with all of the proper fans

Alternatively, there is this site: http://www.viagogo.co.uk/Sports-Tick...ckets/E-146781

They are more expensive. You can change the currency to dollars if you wish as well. The Cat.2 tickets here are pretty good, tier 2 in Rosso or Arancio are good seats.

Another option could be to wait until the option becomes available on the official website. Now that they're finally selling them online to foreign supporters (about time) you might be able to buy some through those channels if you're both very quick and very lucky. Chances are they'll be sold out though.
Old 20-09-2009, 23:30   #453
fernandopaneda
Rookie

Default tickets

Ciao: io sono spagnola e so come ottenere i biglietti per vedere la Sampdoria Milano.più economica possibile. Gracias

Hello: I am Spanish and I know how to get tickets to see the Milan Sampdoria

Hola: soy español y quiero saber como sacar ticket para ver el Milan Sampdoria.

Muchas gracias.
fernandopaneda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2009, 03:38   #454
Australiano1980
Star Wars VIII blows

Fav. Players: Van Basten, Maldini, Savicevic, Baresi, Desailly, Gullit, Romario

Quote:
Originally Posted by fernandopaneda View Post
Ciao: io sono spagnola e so come ottenere i biglietti per vedere la Sampdoria Milano.più economica possibile. Gracias

Muchas gracias.
in the official site i think !?!?
Or try to talk with the doorman in sansiro.

Sorry, i can't help you.
Australiano1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2009, 06:24   #455
Jasper
Maldini tier

Quote:

Muchas gracias.
You can get them outside of the stadium on the gameday. Milan-Sampdoria is hardly a sell out and our ticket sales have fallen 40 percent.

Signature

Old 22-09-2009, 23:36   #456
Astafjevs
Senior Team Member

Quote:

Muchas gracias.
Para comprar bigletta, usted puede utilizar el sitio web. Usted debe cambiar el idioma a Inglés, porque el sitio no es actualizado en Español.

El partido está en 6 Diciembre, y bigletta serán en venta siete días antes.
Old 13-10-2009, 23:14   #457
BenBlundell
Rookie

Default My First Game...

Hi there, this is my first post on the Rossoneri forums, as I'm looking to come over in December for the Palermo game on the 13th.

Just as a question, what's the best way of getting tickets? Obviously don't want to just come over and buy tickets on the day, at risk of being unable to for one reason or another.

What's the best way of doing things?
BenBlundell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2009, 23:17   #458
Pedro
iedereen is gek

Fav. Players: Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen

Welcome.
Pedro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2009, 23:18   #459
lexx
try and crack a smile

Fav. Players: costacurta albertini gattuso maldini del piero bernard

i would say buy it from ticket office before the game but seeming you are travelling i would you buy them from the Milan website

http://www.bestticket.it/newbt/defau...op_id=MILANENG

this usually comes up a couple of weeks before the game
lexx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2009, 23:24   #460
Kalac#16
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenBlundell View Post
Hi there, this is my first post on the Rossoneri forums, as I'm looking to come over in December for the Palermo game on the 13th.

Just as a question, what's the best way of getting tickets? Obviously don't want to just come over and buy tickets on the day, at risk of being unable to for one reason or another.

What's the best way of doing things?
This is the wrong place. A Milan forum full of people that go to the games? Haha, banish the thought.
Kalac#16 is offline   Reply With Quote