Super Berlusconi + Galliani Thread

Should Galliani stay or go?

• Total voters

kakajd

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta Pato Pippo Kaka Ronaldinho Montolivo Abate C.Ronaldo Ibra
quote from yahoo news. the rest of the story was not really important. Do not expect any new signings in January boys.

No way.
Unbelievable lol. Another loss of money over a pic of some boobs. Classic.
At least let the players see, it might boost some moral.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
tumblr_lyt0e1SVf41qiqjvto1_250.gif

http://max-rvp.tumblr.com/

tumblr_luv08b01eY1qgmjbho1_500.png

http://mrsdfsneezy.tumblr.com/

Last edited:

milancuore

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
this...is fucking incredible... :eek: :eek:!!!

Official: Berlusconi wants another coach
17.09.2012 08:30 di Matteo Bursi articolo letto 24322 volte 09/17/2012 08:30 by Matthew Bursi article read 24322 times
Fonte: La Gazzetta dello Sport Source: La Gazzetta dello Sport
© foto di Alberto Lingria/PhotoViews © photo by Alberto Lingria / PhotoViews
Il presidente onorario del Milan Silvio Berlusconi starebbe già pensando ad un nuovo allenatore. The honorary president of the Milan Silvio Berlusconi would already thinking of a new coach. La seconda sconfitta consecutiva a San Siro mette in bilico Massimiliano Allegri. The second consecutive defeat at the San Siro puts poised Massimiliano Allegri. Secondo La Gazzetta dello Sport oggi in edicola, Berlusconi si aspettava una squadra ben diversa, più vivace, con novità tattiche stuzzicanti e l'inserimento di qualche giovane. According to La Gazzetta dello Sport on newsstands today, Berlusconi was expecting a very different team, more vibrant, with tantalizing new tactics and the introduction of some young people.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
hair transplant from meani :lol: cost us zlatan, good name and scudetto :lol:

USC

god of thunder
Reaction score
If MilanLab was truly revolutionary, we could genetically splice some of our redundant players into good players....

I'm thinking if Flamini absorbed Muntari, Bukkake, and Costant, we would have a pretty decent box to box midfielder.

Milanista2020

The Milan Motivator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Seedorf, Patinho, Gattuso, Maldini, Baresi, shevchenko, Boban, Kaka,
If MilanLab was truly revolutionary, we could genetically splice some of our redundant players into good players....

I'm thinking if Flamini absorbed Muntari, Bukkake, and Costant, we would have a pretty decent box to box midfielder.

Dude, you play way to many video games, Fall out - I believe :lol:,
Absorb bukkake??? I think I saw that on some German website.:eek:

Milanista2020

The Milan Motivator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Seedorf, Patinho, Gattuso, Maldini, Baresi, shevchenko, Boban, Kaka,
An interview with Gallani about having to sell Ibra and silva.

http://www.football-italia.net/25181/galliani-we-had-sell-ibra-and-thiago

I particularly found this very funny:

“Balancing the books means we will not have to make any more sacrifices next summer, where we will not be selling our top players.

Really Kojack? Top players?? Like mesbah, Constant and troare.

zizousama

Milanisti Forever
Reaction score
Galliani is so fucking brazen. He has no shame when he utters his sad words. At least respect our intellect and do not try to fool us so naively.

Ibra

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Van Basten, Van Bommel, Ibra, Inzaghi, Maldini, Silva, Gattuso

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fuck this management. I love this club but fuck these clowns.

Ibra

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Van Basten, Van Bommel, Ibra, Inzaghi, Maldini, Silva, Gattuso
Official: Berlusconi wants another coach
17.09.2012 08:30 di Matteo Bursi articolo letto 24322 volte 09/17/2012 08:30 by Matthew Bursi article read 24322 times
Fonte: La Gazzetta dello Sport Source: La Gazzetta dello Sport
© foto di Alberto Lingria/PhotoViews © photo by Alberto Lingria / PhotoViews
Il presidente onorario del Milan Silvio Berlusconi starebbe già pensando ad un nuovo allenatore. The honorary president of the Milan Silvio Berlusconi would already thinking of a new coach. La seconda sconfitta consecutiva a San Siro mette in bilico Massimiliano Allegri. The second consecutive defeat at the San Siro puts poised Massimiliano Allegri. Secondo La Gazzetta dello Sport oggi in edicola, Berlusconi si aspettava una squadra ben diversa, più vivace, con novità tattiche stuzzicanti e l'inserimento di qualche giovane. According to La Gazzetta dello Sport on newsstands today, Berlusconi was expecting a very different team, more vibrant, with tantalizing new tactics and the introduction of some young people.

3633-you-dont-say.jpg

Rosoner91

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Sheva, Pippo, Nesta, Maldini, Rino, Ronaldo(bra), Maradona, Drogba, Zidane, Ronaldinho, Falcao
This bitches need some talk with themselves.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
so fucking tired of having Berlu as our owner and our team has to be affect because of his douchebaggery...

Yes give me those sarcastic comments blah blah blah, go follow Man City or PSG, blah blah blah.

Honestly, we didnt have to go for big name signings...Jovetic, Hernanes, Pastore all were scouted by us and could have been had for less than what they are worth now, but nope...

Instead of slow phasing out the senatores, we let them all go in 1 summer after giving them renewal after renewal. We sell 2 stars to "balance the books" the same summer. FFS is the books ever going to be balanced?

Eccolo

Keep calm! Sell everyone!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Diamanti, Verratti, Montolivo + All Juve Stabia players
I like Gallianis comments before the game: " We have a balanced economy now so we dont have to sell our stars" What stars may I ask?

USC

god of thunder
Reaction score
I like Gallianis comments before the game: " We have a balanced economy now so we dont have to sell our stars" What stars may I ask?

Bukkake!!! Usually it's Silvio paying to give the Bukkake...

Eccolo

Keep calm! Sell everyone!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Diamanti, Verratti, Montolivo + All Juve Stabia players
To think we alteast could have had Tevez....Ah fuck

Falkryr

The Champion !
Reaction score
At this rate there will be no freebies next year ... Our reputations just ran out :(

Armin__m

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
>>rossoneri<<
He`ll realise that when we need to sell next season, if we don`t reach the CL (very realistic).

Schedule