Official: Ignazio Abate Thread

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
I swear to god, after the derby, win or loose, I'm going to deal with all these memefan 'funnyguys'.

Fuck, I'm too depressed :D But eventually I'll make a nice rant and Abate will be one of the points.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
abate sucks, just admit it and move on.

bonera for RB if de sciglio adapts at LB. :o

SES92

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibrahimovic, Cafu, Nesta, Kaladze
To play Bonera instead of him :lol: Classic move Allegri, it's like he said to internet trolls Ok I see your point and I raise it :lol: and Millito couldn't score a wide 1-on-1 without his buddy on the pitch.

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
Worthless yet again

A player with his speed, that cannot dribble past any defenders and certainly is incapable of producing any good crosses is worthless.

I hope we receive a good offer for him and sell him, so that De Sciglio's place at RB can be cemented, and so we can finally invest in a proper LB.

he has been fine crossing this season. If Prince could put a cross on frame Abate would have 2-3 assists this season.

he is playing well, he is a good player

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
To play Bonera instead of him :lol: Classic move Allegri, it's like he said to internet trolls Ok I see your point and I raise it :lol: and Millito couldn't score a wide 1-on-1 without his buddy on the pitch.

It was a tactical choice. Inter attacks much more by the left than the right since Strama took charge. So Allegri countered with the best RB defensively.

SES92

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibrahimovic, Cafu, Nesta, Kaladze
So Abate is not the best defensive or offensive RB?

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
185916_172964006084924_1012984_n.jpg

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Abate is still recovering fitness. He had a disruptive preseason which in turn is affecting his performances. De Sciglio has come into the lineup and is holding his own, but in time I'm sure we'll see the Abate of old (Scudetto winning campaign).

kakajd

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta Pato Pippo Kaka Ronaldinho Montolivo Abate C.Ronaldo Ibra
why is abate in a yellow submarine lol

Plus, beast in fifa and cant wait to see him get back to full fitness.

Yoshi

ahmedwuzhere
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo(R9), El Shaarawy, Nesta, Neymar, Montolivo, Maldini, Dinho, De Sciglio, Iniesta, Pato
This piece of overrated shit never deserves to start over De Sciglio ever again. Only reason he was ever rated was because of fucking Gattuso.

Fiero

Reaction score
This guy is the worst. He has managed to become worse than Antonini. Oh my god Allegri's biggest mistake is not continuing with De Sciglio as a RB... I mean the guy was great there.

Abate is a horrible, horrible footballer. Where was he in the 3rd goal? Why wasn't he covering? Where was he the entire match when Lazio absolutely dominated from their left flank? What exactly does he contribute offensively, apart from wasting crosses or hitting them at defenders?

This guy is my enigma. I still can't understand howcome he plays, and now he's an international too. What the fuck is wrong with the world...

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Costacurta, Seedorf, Albertini, Inzaghi, SES, Montolivo etc.
Think he's a decent defender, but he's a horrible passer of the ball. Just keeps making bad decisions, like the dreaded vertical pass to a winger marked by two defenders... does that one all the time.

Yoshi

ahmedwuzhere
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo(R9), El Shaarawy, Nesta, Neymar, Montolivo, Maldini, Dinho, De Sciglio, Iniesta, Pato
This guy is the worst. He has managed to become worse than Antonini. Oh my god Allegri's biggest mistake is not continuing with De Sciglio as a RB... I mean the guy was great there.

Abate is a horrible, horrible footballer. Where was he in the 3rd goal? Why wasn't he covering? Where was he the entire match when Lazio absolutely dominated from their left flank? What exactly does he contribute offensively, apart from wasting crosses or hitting them at defenders?

This guy is my enigma. I still can't understand howcome he plays, and now he's an international too. What the fuck is wrong with the world...

Agree with everything you said but the 3rd goal was definitely more of Bonera's fault, imo..

BreadPitt

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tomori, Nesta, Maldini,Tassotti, Silva, Seedorf, Baresi, Totti, *Abate*,

Jesus yeah blame Abate for the goal.......:fp:

Bonera was free running with no purpose he left a player exposed, BONERA RAN WAY FROM THE BALL , Yepes was man marking another player whilst Abate was tracking back into position yes he didn't have a good game but ffs he wasn't to blame for the goal.

sushanmilano

Nostalgia....
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Nesta, Pirlo, Thiago, Zlatan, Iniesta, Laudrup, El Shaarawy, Seedorf, Batigol
Bonera is a decent defender, but abate is just ..i dont know. Fuck you allegri, bring De Sciglio back. The boy was showing so much promised and he was benched for this piece of shit.

Dinar

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baggio, Pippo, Kaka, Shearer, Rino, Ambro, Dida, Thiago
Should have taken him off instead of Antonini at the end, though it was desperate sub. De Sciglio, Antonini and than him for RB as of now.

Fcuk off Max! :max:

Fiero

Reaction score
Agree with everything you said but the 3rd goal was definitely more of Bonera's fault, imo..

Jesus yeah blame Abate for the goal.......:fp:

Bonera was free running with no purpose he left a player exposed, BONERA RAN WAY FROM THE BALL , Yepes was man marking another player whilst Abate was tracking back into position yes he didn't have a good game but ffs he wasn't to blame for the goal.

The attack was from our left side, thus every player is supposed to shift a position, Yepes to cover for Antonini, Bonera to mark someone and Abate to handle the last man.

Yes Bonera wasn't with Klose but Abate was nowhere to be seen. He's supposed to cut inside and act as a CD but where the fuck was he? Bonera was at least in the box...

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
As I mentioned before, not crossing well, it is Abate's second worst flaw. His tendency to always return from attack at turtle speed is his worst flaw. It was not only the third goal; after that Bonera saved his ass one more time. I am not going to be so negative with him because I think as a RB, he is extremely limited; however, he fits better another position.

Yoshi

ahmedwuzhere
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The attack was from our left side, thus every player is supposed to shift a position, Yepes to cover for Antonini, Bonera to mark someone and Abate to handle the last man.

Yes Bonera wasn't with Klose but Abate was nowhere to be seen. He's supposed to cut inside and act as a CD but where the fuck was he? Bonera was at least in the box...

I know, but Bonera was marking Klose and then stepped off of him for some reason.. It all happened so quickly so it would've been too hard for Abate to make it to the center that quickly imo

btw, I don't wanna make it seem like i'm defending Abate. Still think he was one of our worst players, especially towards the end.

Fiero

Reaction score
however, he fits better another position.

Bench. :thumbsup: Abate is only a professional footballer because he could run a bit.

I know, but Bonera was marking Klose and then stepped off of him for some reason..

Because all the players were shifting position so he got confused. I'm not saying Bonera was faultless and it was mostly a mistake of communication, but Abate was NOWHERE to be seen in the covering. He was actually jogging back.

At one incident Montolivo had to fucking get back and cover for him because he was leaving a guy so blatantly unmarked.

Abate is horrible.

Schedule