E46
Reaction score
Antonio+Cassano+Inter.jpg

fu_lichtsteiner_juventus_sz_embed.jpg

Zeusftw

#WeAreSoRich
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Singer, Leonardo, Maldini, Romagnoli Capitano, Bakayoko, Kessie, Suso, Caldara, Calibria
Xavi, Messi, Valdes, Busquets, Jordi Alba, Dani Alves, Juan Jesus, Vidal, Lichsteiner

Ragazza

Milan, solo con te...
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, ZAMBROTTA, NESTA, SES, MAGIC MIKE
Lock ANY kid who loves football into an institution where he is drugged and taught the game by the best in the business and he'll become what Messi is today. Best in the world no doubt but still a manufactured lab rat :o

OK the drugging aside...why do you hate messi for this? he is one lucky athlete in that respect. some people still won't achieve great things despite being taught by experienced professionals...so in that respect, the hard work falls on messi and what he has done with it

i don't know...i never cheer for barcelona when milan is playing against them. but watching messi in any other game, i am always in awe. he is an amazing player

OK back to the drugging...does messi take drugs to enhance his strength and endurance, sure probably...just like lots of other athletes. but you can't give a drug (at least not that i am aware of!) that allows a player to handle, touch and pass/shoot with amazing precision. that's down to practice and i think in messi's case, also talent

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
OK the drugging aside...why do you hate messi for this? he is one lucky athlete in that respect. some people still won't achieve great things despite being taught by experienced professionals...so in that respect, the hard work falls on messi and what he has done with it

i don't know...i never cheer for barcelona when milan is playing against them. but watching messi in any other game, i am always in awe. he is an amazing player

OK back to the drugging...does messi take drugs to enhance his strength and endurance, sure probably...just like lots of other athletes. but you can't give a drug (at least not that i am aware of!) that allows a player to handle, touch and pass/shoot with amazing precision. that's down to practice and i think in messi's case, also talent
I don't hate him for it. I hate the fact that he's basically had a perfect storm of events that work in his favour on his path to super stardom and people generally overlook this and think it's all 100% god given talent.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
I don't hate him for it. I hate the fact that he's basically had a perfect storm of events that work in his favour on his path to super stardom and people generally overlook this and think it's all 100% god given talent.

kinda bs though.

kid has hormone deficiency, and nayway you slice it, meds you're put on have massive negative factors too.

And it's not like ronaldinho wasn't drafted into a worlds top academy himself. And same w/ almost all top players.

Most brazil academies are better at player development than europe

ronaldo was in sporting lisbon academy (best in portugal) at what.... 15? Then to man utd with one of best trainers ever.

I mean it's not like these guys are disadvantaged. Messi has just done it better.

-

Not saying he hasn't had great breaks

but it's requally ridiculous to deny fact he is prolly
1. best ball control
2. most clinical player

Both those are pretty factual.

Last edited:

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
kinda bs though.

kid has hormone deficiency, and nayway you slice it, meds you're put on have massive negative factors too.

And it's not like ronaldinho wasn't drafted into a worlds top academy himself. And same w/ almost all top players.

ronaldo was in sporting lisbon academy (best in portugal) at what.... 15? Then to man utd with one of best trainers ever.

I mean it's not like these guys are disadvantaged. Messi has just done it better.

-

1. best ball control
2. most clinical player

Grasping for straws now? :rolleyes:

Barcelona is kinda known to have the best academy in the world....maybe Arsenal is great too but they are head and shoulders above the rest.

Messi has great ball control and is clinical naturally I'd be a fool to disagree....but so would you if you've been doing it for as long as he has also with the guidance he has.

As for the bold part :fp:

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Grasping for straws now? :rolleyes:

Barcelona is kinda known to have the best academy in the world....maybe Arsenal is great too but they are head and shoulders above the rest.

Messi has great ball control and is clinical naturally I'd be a fool to disagree....but so would you if you've been doing it for as long as he has also with the guidance he has.

As for the bold part :fp:

Really? It's a known fact brazilian academies are as good as any in the world.

Look at players internacional or gremio have produced over last 10 years? More than barcelona for sure.

@bold :fp:. you're clowning. You have no idea how hard that is to do. No coach can teach that. What they teach him... and more importantly, what he deserves credit for is ability to use his individual ability in a team setting.

Zeusftw

#WeAreSoRich
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Singer, Leonardo, Maldini, Romagnoli Capitano, Bakayoko, Kessie, Suso, Caldara, Calibria
kinda bs though.

-

1. best ball control
2. most clinical player

i just find it incredible that he cant get injured. i mean ibra and cr7 are physical specimen, but messi? hahhahaha

CanUNoTouch

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
There are far too many to name past & present
What Do Messi & LeBron have in common, HGH.

The End

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
i just find it incredible that he cant get injured. i mean ibra and cr7 are physical specimen, but messi? hahhahaha

messi plays in la liga, which helps, but really, to get injured, you need contact and he creates more separation than anyone.

that doesn't weird me out.

actually if anything i'm shocked zlatan isn't hurt more, cause he plays such a physical style, and that's what leads to more injuries than anything. Physical specimen or not. But good for him.

What Do Messi & LeBron have in common, HGH.

The End

as opposed to ronaldo, zlatan, kobe or other physical specimens?

CanUNoTouch

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
There are far too many to name past & present
messi plays in la liga, which helps, but really, to get injured, you need contact and he creates more separation than anyone.

that doesn't weird me out.

actually if anything i'm shocked zlatan isn't hurt more, cause he plays such a physical style, and that's what leads to more injuries than anything. Physical specimen or not. But good for him.

as opposed to ronaldo, zlatan, kobe or other physical specimens?

Messi & LeBron are like Wolverine compared to everyone else. The knee mischief Messi had in the CL group games, if that was anyone else, done for the season, not Messi.

Kobe is like the Knight in the Monty Python & The Holy Grail. Chop off Kobes foot he'll give you
childplease.png
Thats merely a scratch and carry on playin. Probably tell Luke Walton to put it in some ice for him to sow it back on later.

C dot's haair isnt fallin out nor has his chin got bigger

HGH is scared of Ibra

Ragazza

Milan, solo con te...
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, ZAMBROTTA, NESTA, SES, MAGIC MIKE

OK i get this...it sounds a bit more like jealousy than just hate alone though.

you should save your hate for brandao and other players who cheat and ruthlessly step on others (literally and figuratively) to succeed

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
he's basically had a perfect storm of events that work in his favour on his path to super stardom and people generally overlook this and think it's all 100% god given talent.

100% truth.

Messi is overrated. Hes great, but not nearlyt as great as he looks at Barca. hes a system player, which means hes not transcedental as individual.

to put it in Matrix terms, hes like an agent, not like Neo :proud:

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
Agent smith > Neo ..

lil bitch needed to go to source

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
marsupialllllllllllllllll

Madridista

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
you need to get help, seriously.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
help me hold my dick

Madridista

Reaction score
Fav. Players
No you dont need help with that.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
hold mah diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiickkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
100% truth.

Messi is overrated. Hes great, but not nearlyt as great as he looks at Barca. hes a system player, which means hes not transcedental as individual.

to put it in Matrix terms, hes like an agent, not like Neo :proud:

:thumbsup:
Look at the other players like Ronaldo, Dinho, Figo, CR7, ZZ ...they are the SAME player anywhere in any team....Messi is the epitome of a Barca player and that's not a bad thing because they're all damn good....but he's quite different for Argentina. The Argentine Messi couldn't score a single World Cup goal for Argentina, while the Barca Messi can't go two Barca games without scoring.

I sometimes wonder if ppl argue for the sake of it :fp:
No you dont need help with that.
I think he might need a pair of tweezers for support :proud:

Last edited:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
messi is boss for argentina wtf r u talking about

he's only wat...25?

i hate messi but cmon bro LOL

Milanista2020

The Milan Motivator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Seedorf, Patinho, Gattuso, Maldini, Baresi, shevchenko, Boban, Kaka,
If Messi played for Milan, I would tattoo his name across my sack - but he doesn't, so fuck him and fuck Barcalona!