Best failed transfer saga so far?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

whiterabbit

Galliani sucks big time
Reaction score
This is the latest news.

MilanNews.it: Antonini, waiting for the written offer of Besiktas: Updates.

They are hot hours for AC Milan defender Luca Antonini. The Rossoneri could move back to Turkey in a few days because the Besiktas came forward a few weeks and now it has arrived at the narrow end. As learned from MilanNews.it the entourage of the player is waiting to be formalized by written offer of Besiktas and then evaluate it and decide whether to accept or reject. The proposal was to arrive on a weekend but has not yet come. Antonini hopefully be formalized as soon as possible to take a decision as soon as possible. In case it is tempting the player is ready to move to Turkey, if not only, as always, will focus on the Milan season that is about to experience a delicate stage with the Champions approaching. It is just waiting for the written offer of Besiktas, are hectic days for the entourage of Antonini.

thx it seems u keep yourself informed...:thumbsup: for that

whiterabbit

Galliani sucks big time
Reaction score
even if noecnka scores 20 goals a season, he will still be a useless player for me. He is the definition of a mediocre player, he is basically average in just about every aspect of football.

should have cashed in on him after his wonder season...now it seems nobody is interested in him

Lord7God

Optimistic Pessimist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Galfano , Coliuto , Zappa , DiSinone , Pabi , Passaro , Zanga
Looknig at anzhi, and the fact we need cover/another player for midfield......

Diarra? They want to sell him, he will want a big club, shouldn't be too difficult?

Perfect De jong cover.

Not him , not again.Denisov ?

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
So what are you waiting for?
Come on, clean this shit already.
With all due respect - this shit is only getting bigger after your warnings.
Seriously, mariosheva got banned a minute after he did something wrong.

Cleaning posts? Nah, I've tried but it leads to 2x more stupidity being posted.

Banning certain posters? Im all in for that but the decision is not mine alone so I cant present them to the other mods unless its major.

Patosheva was repeating his previous offense, for which he was already banned.

HeroMaldini

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Ambrosini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Pato, Kaka(he'll be back!) Prince, Abate, Ibra, Robbie Keane
what a shite thread

Gacek

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Not him , not again.Denisov ?

Denisov, Jucilei, Diarra, Zhirkov, Boussoufa, Willian, Eto'o, Traore - there is a lot of interesting players in there, sadly only Diarra (cunt), Eto'o (needless) and Boussoufa (too expensive for bench) have EU passporst.
We can't sign non-EU players due to an agreement with Honda.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
This was an attempt 2 years ago - failed just like your attempt of y'day with this :lol:

Yeah, that failed pretty badly :lol:. In my defense, my project to bring down the commode was much more difficult. You were gonna post links and such.

Gacek

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Cleaning posts? Nah, I've tried but it leads to 2x more stupidity being posted. (1)

Banning certain posters? Im all in for that but the decision is not mine alone so I cant present them to the other mods unless its major. (2)

Patosheva was repeating his previous offense, for which he was already banned. (3)

1. :thumbsup:
2. It's idiotic, really. You (and all mods) should have an ability to present any accidents they think they should report. Perfect system: all mods have to agree on longer bans, but you can silence anyone with a short period warnings (1-2 hours) by yourself. Otherwise you have a lot of fucktards and your hands tied.
3. I agree, but same goes here. Some of them got banned because of major stupidity and now they do the same. Don't act like Jasper, when I recall mariosheva's case I don't want you to change this decision, but to do the same to other users. I have a strong feeling that there are double standards - and I know that you're not the one who makes decisions in here, I don't want to accuse you of anything.

albmovi

Banned
Reaction score
Source: http://www.milannews.it/altre-notiz...-champions-allegri-ha-fatto-molto-bene-120148

Christian Abbiati, interviewed by "Sky Sport 24", illustrated the moment of AC Milan ahead of the play-off against PSV Eindhoven: "The goal is to qualify, no AC Milan Champions League would not be able to see it. E 'fundamental qualify. Allegri? During these three years has done very well, won the league title in his first season last year after a disastrous start we managed to take third place. I was 90% sure that it remained. Montolivo and the band? All players would one day wear the captain's armband, to me she was very grateful, but they are objective: I am 36 years old, Richard has a lot less and has more years of career ahead of him, he was so right. Balotelli? And 'a great champion , a top player. When it came a little 'enthusiasm led him, but so many of my comrades had a good season. "

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
2. It's idiotic, really. You (and all mods) should have an ability to present any accidents they think they should report. Perfect system: all mods have to agree on longer bans, but you can silence anyone with a short period warnings (1-2 hours) by yourself. Otherwise you have a lot of fucktards and your hands tied.
3. I agree, but same goes here. Some of them got banned because of major stupidity and now they do the same. Don't act like Jasper, when I recall mariosheva's case I don't want you to change this decision, but to do the same to other users. I have a strong feeling that there are double standards - and I know that you're not the one who makes decisions in here, I don't want to accuse you of anything.

I concede that a thread like this attracts many posters, even the ones that dont post in here because its a good read for entertainment from time to time so its difficult to mod it.

I would just rather have chatter about football - be it slightly off topic(rumors) - than to see talk about different countries and completely off topic.

albmovi

Banned
Reaction score
So Mastour will play with Italy vs Qatar U16 in 18 August, is time to see new tricks in YouTube.

5450t-tre-lojtar-te-milanit-jane-ftuar-ne-kombetaren-e-italis-u16-tumblr_mjjv0ywtlg1s3fiwbo1_500.jpg

Last edited:

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score

I think its a tie between mrki and gacek when it comes to being the most boring person on the internet.

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Is Balo playing for the U21 tonight?

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
any news about honda or liajic guys ?

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
commode mod is such a bitchy poster .. its a shame we cant put him in ignore list , what a bitch

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
commode mod is such a bitchy poster .. its a shame we cant put him in ignore list , what a bitch

See you in a month or two, old friend :(

Also, mods and admins... You guys banned the one person that posts rumors above and beyond what is summarized on football italia, goal etc.

What did you expect to happen?

Nasha

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Eriksen's agent ...

"There has been contact with an Italian club but I would rather not say which one,"

This has :g: written all over it.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson

Nasha

Milan Icon
Reaction score
See you in a month or two, old friend :(

Also, mods and admins... You guys banned the one person that posts rumors above and beyond what is summarized on football italia, goal etc.

What did you expect to happen?

:thumbsup:

The frequency of my visits has been drastically decreased ... its painful to read through so much nonsense.

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kondogbia making his France debut tonight.

Galliani is watching it while on dinner with Doyen owner :o

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yo necro lets play mafia man, jammum , hentai + wrestling mafia, commoders are getting violent these days

Status
Not open for further replies.