Alessio Romagnoli Thread

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I don't remember his first yellow, but the second one was definitely a yellow. But Zapata's "pass" sort of forced it.

Too early to call him a good/bad signing.

Posters fighting over who wanted him here first :lol:

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
new nesta :lol:

grazie pigeon for paying 25 million for the new astori

Nesta played with defenders like maldini and baresi and he was much older. Romagnoli is just 20 years old and people expecting to play like a captain with fodders around him.

Go watch your bayernliga u ignorant troll

He deserved the 2nd yellow for sure because of potential opportunity, but he didnt deserve the 1st yellow...fuck off tagliaventus

ACMILANMKD

Con il Diavolo in Corpo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Boban, Oliver Bierhoff, Weah, Sheva, Van Basten
Tagliavento is Merda's official.
IT has always been like that.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
romastori fanboiz

d63311b6_jack-nicholson-o.gif

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
I don't remember his first yellow, but the second one was definitely a yellow. But Zapata's "pass" sort of forced it.

Too early to call him a good/bad signing.

Posters fighting over who wanted him here first :lol:

internet cred :balo:

Milanista_7

#UCLDNA
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, T.Silva, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Romagnoli
new nesta :lol:

grazie pigeon for paying 25 million for the new astori

I see you had waited for him to make a mistake like that to call him some sobriquet name. :lol:

please gtfo

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
he will come good eventually, theres a lotta potential there

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Lol imagine hating on a 20 year old like that.

Up until this game people were amazed by him, it was a deserved yellow but it's the fucker who's got 10 years more of experience that got him into shit with that pass.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
indeed just a KID

and bought by the supreme Galliani scouting network....please don't blame the kid in this situation

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Lol imagine hating on a 20 year old like that.

Up until this game people were amazed by him, it was a deserved yellow but it's the fucker who's got 10 years more of experience that got him into shit with that pass.
That's the problem. People were hyping and praising him like he was WC, when his performances were just okay, nothing really special.

Lmfaoo :lol::lol:. Give him a break dude. He is just a kid.

Steel logic. If he's not ready, he shouldn't play, not to mention start.

If he starts and fucks up, then he must take the blame and fanboyz must admit he's not the new Nesta just yet.

milanoldfarts

Banned
Reaction score
Bullshit red card
First yellow was never a yellow...fucking whore Tagliavento didn't gave a yellow to Genoa players for pulling the same shit over and over before Romagnoli did it

2nd yellow card was a yellow...but it wasn't his fault...it was that fucker's Zapata's fault with his terrible pass...Zapata should never play again

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Bullshit red card
First yellow was never a yellow...fucking whore Tagliavento didn't gave a yellow to Genoa players for pulling the same shit over and over before Romagnoli did it

2nd yellow card was a yellow...but it wasn't his fault...it was that fucker's Zapata's fault with his terrible pass...Zapata should never play again

:lol:

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nice cherrypicking troll :rolleyes:

You know Alessio had to commit Harakiri at that point...anyone would have done the same shit in his position
Zapata fucked him over big time

1. He had a yellow card already (should be aware of that)
2. It was not a last man situation
3. DES (i think it was him) was already catching up. He could've left it for him to take the booking.
4. Others were retreating as well.
5. We were losing anyway, playing in 10 with 1 goal diff is not better than playing in 11 with 2 goal diff (if they would manage to score anyway)
6. It was a bad foul, using his elbow... its clear the opponent went for a dive, so had he not used his elbow, probably there would be no booking.

Stop hyping him and making excuses. Yes, Zapata is the 1st to blame, but he did wrong as well.

The more you hype him, the harder the fall will be when it comes.

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
First yellow was for what? Nothing... 2nd yellow arguable, but I've seen worse over & over again not punished. Very inconsistent refereeing. Yes, he is young, so what, he is talented and will learn & improve & get even better with playing time, no way should he not play. Seems like stuff he could do all day long in a Roma or Samp shirt is punished when he does it in a Milan shirt. Credit for not protesting.

Hate losing.

milanoldfarts

Banned
Reaction score
1. He had a yellow card already (should be aware of that)
2. It was not a last man situation
3. DES (i think it was him) was already catching up. He could've left it for him to take the booking.
4. Others were retreating as well.
5. We were losing anyway, playing in 10 with 1 goal diff is not better than playing in 11 with 2 goal diff (if they would manage to score anyway)
6. It was a bad foul, using his elbow... its clear the opponent went for a dive, so had he not used his elbow, probably there would be no booking.

Stop hyping him and making excuses. Yes, Zapata is the 1st to blame, but he did wrong as well.

The more you hype him, the harder the fall will be when it comes.

No just fucking no
It was the spur of the moment...he didn't have enough time to think

Hype him? No...he won me over with his performances
He's our best defender...deal with it
Would I have liked a World Class Defender instead of him? Yes...but beggars can't be choosers

I'm not going to turn against him for a red card and suddenly say "Oh lol...we hyped him...I guess he's a fodder now lmao" especially when he barely was at fault for said 2 yellow cards
I didn't turn against Ely and I won't turn against Roma

If he ever starts to have a shitload of bad matches and goes to shit suddenly I'll be the first one to bash him but right now I have no reason to

USC

god of thunder
Reaction score
Y u have bad game? Sell 2 buy moar Mexes

Fusiproe12

Stadio Grande Silvio Berlusconi Milano
Reaction score
maybe best player in the first half... the red card was totally undeserved

mato

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Is he gonna get Ely treatment now when he got 2 yellow in first half?

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Lean Milan's way

Step 1 to supporting Milan

Riiiiiiiiiight

Cheers for that

What's step 2 to supporting Milan.

Blame all the foreign players and ignore the mistakes committed by eye ties ? :rolleyes:

Roma fucked up... his 2nd big mistake (at least) after the pen in the first game. But i aint here to criticise him as he's young and its his first season here.

But folks saying it was an undeserved red are :fp:

Schedule