The Rumour Commode XVIII

Will the sale be officialized in this edition of the Commode?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
patosheva-----is selling niang a positive or negative decision ?

positive ,kid have tools to be very good player but like balo he isnt and wont be mentaly ready his 10 15 minutes against napoli and torino was just to much and he isnt winger nor he is cf

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Obligation to buy after X amount of games is worthless. They'll just put him on the bench before the obligations due and we'll get Zaza'd. Option to buy is even more useless. If we can't sell him outright we may as well keep him until summer.

Still, I'll be happy if Niang ends up going to the EPL. I'm confident he can finally win the Ballon d'Or plying his trade at the prestigious Vicarage Road :lol:

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Milan TV report there is a total agreement between Milan and Watford for Niang: €500K loan with option to buy for €18M

Watford are speaking with Niang to find an agreement on personal terms. Milan will find a replacement for him. [Milan TV]

ari-gtfo.gif

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
@PBPcalcio
#Niang
Altri club provano a inserirsi.

Other clubs trying to insert themselves into the race for Niang.

Keep driving that price up haha.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
positive ,kid have tools to be very good player but like balo he isnt and wont be mentaly ready his 10 15 minutes against napoli and torino was just to much and he isnt winger nor he is cf

and getting 20 mil is great in my opinion he will never become great

ok, thank u

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
One day Vulture will quote all those who were celebrating when Niang left and will laugh with them.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
"one day vulture will take a deep look at himself and realizes he is full of shit and salt"

true story, author; unknown :star:

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
One day Vulture will quote all those who were celebrating when Niang left and will laugh with them.

You will laugh with them? So that means that you will finally see how wrong you were all that time and how right they were and you will all laugh together at your own stupidity? :thumbsup:

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
"one day vulture will take a deep look at himself and realizes he is full of shit and salt"

true story, author; unknown :star:

man you are only interesting when you talk about your prefered player: jose sosa.

you are good at nothing else.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
One day vulture will stop referring to himself in third person.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
tell us more about this leader who was going to be our best player.

he flopped bad, i was wrong about him. we should sell him as well. lol i misjudged him.

you think my ego will take a hit if i am wrong. grow up boi

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
VultureSheva you have a chance to start over once Niang leaves.

Just drop the petty attitude and don't take swipes at other players.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Watford & Milan have agreed a loan deal, with an option to buy for £12m, which Milan TV is now reporting as a €500K loan with £15m option

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
he flopped bad, i was wrong about him. we should sell him as well. lol i misjudged him.

you think my ego will take a hit if i am wrong. grow up boi

when you say: "vulture doesn't understand anything, sosa will be our best player" (something like this, i don't remember right).

then it's right, to say you were wrong.

i would do.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
when you say: "vulture doesn't understand anything, sosa will be our best player" (something like this, i don't remember right).

then it's right, to say you were wrong.

i would do.

lol you think i care how you feel or if you understand football? lol.
get over yourself dude, you're so self-centered and you think people eventually owe you something. man there are 10k members on this forum, take a hike and try to impress them.

Lord7God

Optimistic Pessimist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Galfano , Coliuto , Zappa , DiSinone , Pabi , Passaro , Zanga
Yeah his value doubled and we lost both Bacca & Niang (valued around 60m in total) because we decided to believe our attack to Suso.

An average player in Niang is on the outs at Milan and because youve so loudly beated the Niang drum you must direct all your energy and hate at one of Milans best players in Suso...You are so pathetic

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
lol you think i care how you feel or if you understand football? lol.
get over yourself dude, you're so self-centered and you think people eventually owe you something. man there are 10k members on this forum, take a hike and try to impress them.

i don't need to impress them, or to be self-centered.

but as soon as others will laugh with me and say you don't understand anything when i just give my opinion about a transfer or a player we have, i will laugh with them as well, when they are wrong.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
i don't need to impress them, or to be self-centered.

but as soon as others will laugh at me and say you don't understand anything when i just give my opinion about a transfer or a player we have, i will laugh at them as well, when they are wrong.

corrected

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
An average player in Niang is on the outs at Milan and because youve so loudly beated the Niang drum you must direct all your energy and hate at one of Milans best players in Suso...You are so pathetic

i will only like suso when he starts to give some balls to bacca/lapa and to other players inside the box. when he starts to make dangerous moves towards the box and not only try his shity long shots. when he will no longer slow our counter attacks etc.

and when people will no longer overrate him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule