The Rumour Commode XXV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yeah, like Leonardo is gonna waste like 50 million on a much weaker, midget version of Kessie...

Inb4 #WrittingIsOnTheWall

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
As reported by calciomercato.it, which confirms the previous news, at the end of the season Andrè Silva could return to the Rossoneri. The Portuguese, however, would hardly remain in the team for next season. There is an idea: an exchange between Andrè Silva and Douglas Costa with Juventus. The Brazilian this year has not been much used by Allegri and at the end of the season could leave the club.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
@NicoSchira
If there is an offer of at least 30 million in the summer, Patrick #Cutrone is not unsellable for #Milan. Interest is not lacking. After #AtleticoMadrid, first encounters with German and English clubs. And in Italy #Roma and #Napoli follow the situation.
Damn cutrone is really leaving.

Well that escalated quickly....

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
As reported by Calciomercato.com, Milan is not in talks with Bale. There is much appreciation but only that. There are no economic margins for a player still valued at 100 million euros.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
As reported by calciomercato.it, which confirms the previous news, at the end of the season Andrè Silva could return to the Rossoneri. The Portuguese, however, would hardly remain in the team for next season. There is an idea: an exchange between Andrè Silva and Douglas Costa with Juventus. The Brazilian this year has not been much used by Allegri and at the end of the season could leave the club.
Yes, good deal.

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo

Wish we bought Douglas Costa back in 2014. Now he is still a good player for the wings but he is a lot more drama these days that I'm not sure if he is worth the drama and the likely high demands for wages.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Wish we bought Douglas Costa back in 2014. Now he is still a good player for the wings but he is a lot more drama these days that I'm not sure if he is worth the drama and the likely high demands for wages.
Drama?!

Then fuck no!

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score

@cumdivido
#cutrone is followed by Fiorentina

@cumdivido
Not only #barella but veretout #discordmercato

@cumdivido
#rabiot @acmilan here we go again ...
#discordmarket but only in case of champions league qualification
Appointment for now postponed
end

Cutrone for Chiesa

Cutrone for Chiesa and Rabiot on a free would be a great mercato

but wait...

we have a discordmercato now? evolved from whatsapp?

Costa in this Milan side would be a star

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I don't believe this but if it's true you do that immediately, Douglas Costa as our rw transforms the team

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
There was an article today on how Barca uses data and analytics to conduct scouting

I wonder if Leo employees these tactics or is it all srscalcio

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
costa for roma since juve needs defender
but valente to join cr7 would be great:lol:

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Mayor of Milano Giuseppe Sala: "I've always told Milan and Inter that I'd rather they work on renovating San Siro, however it's clear that they rightfully say that it's not easy so they also proposed the idea of ​​a new stadium next to the current one."

Sala: "What they [Milan & Inter] asked us [the municipality] is to help them make an important, sustainable investment in one case or another."

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
GxHXPfB.png

Could you please place lotito on the left side as well?

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
“Suso’s in a moment of self-doubt so we need to know how to help him, but for me there’s no problem,”

Suso knows when to pick his moments to be in a shitty form.

Wouldn’t the bench be a better place so he can sit down and reflect?

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Mayor of Milano Giuseppe Sala: "I've always told Milan and Inter that I'd rather they work on renovating San Siro, however it's clear that they rightfully say that it's not easy so they also proposed the idea of ​​a new stadium next to the current one."

Sala: "What they [Milan & Inter] asked us [the municipality] is to help them make an important, sustainable investment in one case or another."

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Suso knows when to pick his moments to be in a shitty form.

Wouldn’t the bench be a better place so he can sit down and reflect?

I see these stories about giving him another contract extension and raising his release clause. I find it hard to believe a top club would pay his current 40m clause let alone more. Suso is nothing more than a reserve if he went to some other top club.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
I see these stories about giving him another contract extension and raising his release clause. I find it hard to believe a top club would pay his current 40m clause let alone more. Suso is nothing more than a reserve if he went to some other top club.

On form Suso is a starting material, but that’s like few games.

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
Bonucci got a significant pay rise with us and took a pay cut to return? He really is ladri scum.

Milaniscool

Face that runs the place
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Balotelli, Leão, Theo, Zlatan, Tonali
All that money to Cristiano Ronaldo and they still ain't gonna win the champions league

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Tiziano #Crudeli: "I was told that #Elliott and #Lotito talked about a loan in favor of #Lazio (300-400M) for the construction of a new stadium. Of these then, 120M would be returned with the passage of #MilinkovicSavic to #Milan

:thumbsup:

Good to see the SMS links are back although 60-70m should be the limit.

Imagine being so dumb that you’re willing to write-off a player that was coveted by Europe’s top clubs last season and who our genius SD admitted was his favourite player in Italy last year. Mind you, given this comes from the same simple mind that shitted on Baka and wanted to sell Donna after one bad season I’m not surprised :lol::fp:

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
did anyone post Cutrone video from instagram?

Scoring volleys with his left and right in practice

TAZIO.N

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Leonardo & Gazidis should take a leaf out Lotito's,Cairo's and DeLaurentiis book.The problem Milan have right now is everyone thought that they would get a bargain out of Milan.I mean Romagnoli 60 million!??18 alone could go to Roma leaving us with just 12 million profit.Are we that stupid???Kessie 40 million ??? We buy him for 28 ffs...Leonardo and Gazidis should do something about this.If they want to buy from us they must overpaid.That's should be our seling mantra...

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
New thread please

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Saint Maximin for RW, Carrasco/Deulofeu for LW, SMS and Sensi/Tonali for the midfield. A young LB whom I have no clue. Leo will add a South American or two though.

Lets get a new GK and CB too? if were going to change 5 starters after our most successful season than any of the last few years, might as well change them all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule