Game of Thrones (TV Show edition)

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If you keep issuing "don't like it, don't buy it" ultimatums to your customers instead of listening to legitimate criticism... eventually they will stop buying.
Da fuq you on about. Got is the best fantasy after lotr. Nothing else comes even close.

Stop buying what? The show ends in 4 episodes.

Why dont you lead by example and stop watching now!

That will teach HBO a lesson.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Dont worry. Im not surprised. Carry on

LOL.

Re read ur first part and please explain how i misunderstood.

Also. Arent u like 14? I remember that age i had anger problems due to lack of masturbation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Fucking cunt

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Lack of masturbation or sex? You only need loneliness to rub one out.

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
Out of all problems there is in the world and probably in your lives as well, you are arguing about womens roll in a fkn tv show.

And ouf of all shit you can discuss about the show, you discuss womens roll. ffs :lol:

omg the refs are so rigged...

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
LOL.

Re read ur first part and please explain how i misunderstood.

Also. Arent u like 14? I remember that age i had anger problems due to lack of masturbation

You misunderstood as in lets take this for an extreme example just to make a point:

We come here to discuss Milan, and lets take our current situation where everything is going against us, from players, coach to our perfomances on the pitch.
Now lets say we have a homosexual player in our squad - instead of discussing everything that goes against us atm, people start discussing that homosexual players roll in football and something idk, like how 100 years ago he wouldnt even be allowed to show himself. So instead of discussing what is real important you discuss something that shouldnt matter at all. This was just taken as an example and wasnt meant to offend anyone.

It's the same here, we come to this thread to discuss the show and what is going on and what is good and bad, people instead start to discuss womens roll of all things. Please.

----
It was my 22nd birthday yesterday, as you wrote that post.

Fucking cunt

:lol:
You said something about anger problems?

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Wow game of thrones. Once a 10/10 tv series and now barely a 5/10.

They really did daenerys targaryan wrong. The definition of character assassination.

I will probably watch the last episodes of game of thrones, but come on we all KNOW how it is going to end.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
I don't know what was more absurd:

- A fleet that doesn't spot another fleet, when that fleet has dragons.

- Scorpions that have reload time like a machine gun, and have GPS tracking system on their missiles.

ABSOLUTELY FUCKING AWFUL, 1/10 episode...this whole season is UTTER SHIT.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score

- Scorpions that have reload time like a machine gun, and have GPS tracking system on their missiles.

:lol::lol::lol: why do we agree, Az?

But I'm not as angry as you and other fans seem to be. Look, they gave us 7 top seasons, this was bound to happen. Was this the first season not based on a book, or S07 as well?

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
:lol::lol::lol: why do we agree, Az?

But I'm not as angry as you and other fans seem to be. Look, they gave us 7 top seasons, this was bound to happen. Was this the first season not based on a book, or S07 as well?

:lol:

Season 4 about midway they went off script. Everything from down there was downhill.

The last great book event they showed was everything involving Oberyn, then they proceeded to butcher the Dorne storyline.

I partially blame GRRM for this shit fest, even if he didn't finish the other 2 books in time to give them material, he should have at least advise on the show like he did in the first season.

Stitches

Milan Legend
Reaction score

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
It went majorly shit in Season 5. Like, genuinely really shit. CW levels.

Then it had some good moments in 6 and 7 but other stuff was hideously rushed.

And then this season has had good and horrendous. A fleet, with dragons, doesn't spot another fleet (that they will realise is one half of their enemy) and they can shoot ballistas through mountains.

It was just genuinely laughable but they did have to clearly 'even out' the numbers, even if they went about it in classic stupidity.

Now, I go into every scene expecting the most ludicrous nonsense to happen. I expected Dany to execute Gendry. I expected the dragon to die despite nothing being anywhere near in range.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
More predictable than Gattuso's tactics.

Cool effects though.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
So sad :(

No way i can ever rewatch this series

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
I thought the episode was great, but the other four this season were so bad and left such a bad taste that I couldn't enjoy this like I wanted.

Stitches

Milan Legend
Reaction score
could someone Charbel-Emerson these two?
game-of-thrones-daenerys.jpg

gollumface.jpg

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
When you finally get that strong independent empowered woman in charge thinking she'll take you to that peaceful gender neutral utopia you discussed with your friends at Starbucks :proud:
images

Schedule