The Rumour Commode XXX: Return of the King

Where do you think Milan is going to end up at the end of the season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
tutto - Milan, the Deulofeu track remains alive

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Gazzetta - Bakayoko-Milan, negotiation in the home straight

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Fabrizio Romano: Milan working on the Bakayoko deal in parallel with the Tonali one. While Milan having to define the loan with option to buy agreement with Cellino for Tonali, they are also intensifying contacts with Chelsea to close the Bakayoko deal

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Wow. I am not sure if Pioli will work out. No can really know. But in hindsight I am glad we didn't hire Ralf. That's a dumb mentality for a club trying to be a winner.

Ralf is not really someone where winning is the overwhelming priority, he is a developer and system implementer, winning is only the consequence of that.

He is the guy that brings you top 4 and generates value, not someone like Conte whom you hire to win the league. Ralf has much more a business first mentality than Klopp for example.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibra: “I’m not here to be a mascot, I want to take Milan high up”

#ReturnoftheKing

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Ralf is not really someone where winning is the overwhelming priority, he is a developer and system implementer, winning is only the consequence of that.

He is the guy that brings you top 4 and generates value, not someone like Conte whom you hire to win the league. Ralf has much more a business first mentality than Klopp for example.

Gary-Coleman-Confused-Gif-On-Diffrent-Strokes.gif

Last edited:

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fabrizio Romano: With the arrival of Rangnick Tonali would have still been at the top of Milan's list, while Bakayoko was not a priority for the German manager who preferred other players

At least hes Ralph approved

Ibra: ?I?m not here to be a mascot, I want to take Milan high up?

#ReturnoftheKing

Return of the King could also apply to Maldini, finally gets to lead this Milan side again.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Wot is this Hitchens... theres a democratic process you must respect, more ppl voted on 'Paolo Maldini - poor but honest' title

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Can’t wait for Tonali to swing a corner in on derby day and Ibra puts it in the net

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Wot is this Hitchens... theres a democratic process you must respect, more ppl voted on 'Paolo Maldini - poor but honest' title

Wasn't familiar with that process. I thought Commode name was a thread starter privelege.

You don't like Return of the King? It has a nice ring to it.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Ibra said something interesting yesterday: wr did well kast year, but WE STILL DIDNT WIN ANYTHING...

This is how a campion thinks! Grabde Ibra

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Even if you say Paolo was under the tutelage of Leo in his 1st year, you cannot say Paolo wasnt leading Boban in the 2nd year... man's been here 3 years already.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
2,2 millions for kylo
same as kessie, when benna is on 1,5m?!

Under normal circumstances he would've been at below €2m/yr. To close a deal, we had to equalize Inter's contractual offer, or else...

Status
Not open for further replies.