The Rumour Commode XXXI: The Panther Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score
i'm as excited as the next guy, but Mandzukic signing screams no money more than any failed attempt at a Simakan or Kone

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Er8IQfpXcAA6Vfr

Posted by a fan. It's a good look, waiting on confirmation.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

mumbojumbo

Special Guy
Reaction score
A decisive acceleration also for defender Fikayo Tomori (who will arrive on loan) as well as for Mandzukic (6 months with option for renewal). These are very hot hours for the AC Milan transfer market, which expects to have both players at Milanello at the beginning of the week.

by Antonio Vitiello

Pleased with our signings tbh. Maldini and Massara are doing wonders, they don't go overboard like Inter did (look at their situation now), very well calculated signings for our team.

yes, loan with option is the best. It's like try before you buy. If these signings don't work, we don't break our bank account (getting stuck with wages and transfer fees).

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Everyone bashed Vito Angele but he proves why he’s one of the best. Had the positive covid test news before everyone a few days ago.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I expect Colombo will be sent out on loan now.

I don’t think they’re done making moves. Looks like the necessities were addressed (CB, mid, Cf) now for possible opportunities in the last few weeks.

Last edited:

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Pedull?: "Conti is no longer waiting for Fiorentina, tomorrow the final decision on Parma"

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
Do you think Musacchio and Krunic will leave?

Neither probably..krunic will stay 5th choice mid and will probably leave in the summer, Musa already said he doesnt want to leave in Jan (Genoa and a bunch of other random clubs wanted him), he wants to fight for minutes and reflect about what to do in the summer

King George

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Boban, Maldini, Nesta, Costacurta, Montolivo, Ambrosini, Albertini, Desailly
Them tampons must be really important

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I wouldn’t be surprised if maybe they add a mobile player capable of playing anywhere between LW-CAM-RW before the end of the month.

But Elliott should invest in vaccine shots for the whole team lol.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Napoli on form, and atalanta will win again today soon. Sure, we should be aiming for top, but we cant become complacent. Luckily meite tomori and mandukivic should give us enough depth to finish top 4 MINIMUM. But 5th is a real possibility, for us and inter if we crumble

Your negativity today is absolutely absurd given the fact we?ve signed a vice-Kessie, closing in on Vice-Ibra, and a speed merchant is incoming at CB.

Come on, man. You?re worrying about a Gattuso led Napoli and choke artist Roma.

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Your negativity today is absolutely absurd given the fact we?ve signed a vice-Kessie, closing in on Vice-Ibra, and a speed merchant is incoming at CB.

Come on, man. You?re worrying about a Gattuso led Napoli and choke artist Roma.

Not being negative, read my other posts. We are doing really well, but cant be complacement. We have as much chance of coming 1st as we do 5th, All the play for

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Not being negative, read my other posts. We are doing really well, but cant be complacement. We have as much chance of coming 1st as we do 5th, All the play for

Understood. I would agree to disagree. In my opinion, we are in a three way battle with Inter and Juventus for top 3 in Serie A. If we ever get to see our damn starting XI again, we could rip off 10 straight wins easily at some point.

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Understood. I would agree to disagree. In my opinion, we are in a three way battle with Inter and Juventus for top 3 in Serie A. If we ever get to see our damn starting XI again, we could rip off 10 straight wins easily at some point.

I think any one of us juve inter can come 5th for napoli and atalanta..... too early to say its a 3 horse race even though its looking that way

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
RMC Sport - Marseille's president has issued an ultimatum to all players on expiring contracts.

"Renew within 48hrs or you have 13 days to find a new club"

DeNiro

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Sky - Di Marzio: "Mandzukic in Milan tonight, visits tomorrow"

Status
Not open for further replies.