The Rumour Commode XXXI: The Panther Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
RMC Sport - Marseille's president has issued an ultimatum to all players on expiring contracts.

"Renew within 48hrs or you have 13 days to find a new club"

well if this is the case thauvin signing for sevilla or something like that

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
RMC Sport - Marseille's president has issued an ultimatum to all players on expiring contracts.

I?m not sure how to type out the sound a horn blast to summon Maldini would make but that?s what I?m trying to convey with this message

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
I?m not sure how to type out the sound a horn blast to summon Maldini would make but that?s what I?m trying to convey with this message

Reminds me of the horn in Lord of the rings.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Wtf... de light negative to play us, day after positive? Dont fuck me in my brain, thats impossible.

Fucker was playing positive vs us. Juve cheated 100%.

nekky

Big Muffin
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibrahimovic Kaká T.Silva Shevschenko Pato Nesta Maldini Theo
Not being negative, read my other posts. We are doing really well, but cant be complacement. We have as much chance of coming 1st as we do 5th, All the play for

I find it hard to think that we would end up outside of 4th even if we don't end up winning the scudetto. Apart from last season, you usually get within top 4 place within 70-75 ish points. We have 40pts and haven't even finished the first half of the season. For a team that have only lost twice in all competitions for a whole year, it's gonna take a major breakdown for us to finish outside top 4 and for the rivals to pretty much be flawless. Ofc I'm not assuming anything, but it sounds very unlikely for me since I don't think we've come this far on pure luck.

Last edited:

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Wtf... de light negative to play us, day after positive? Dont fuck me in my brain, thats impossible.

That's a little too conspiratorial for me. Wouldn't that basically risk infecting every Juve player as well?

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I find it hard to think that we would end up outside of 4th even if we don't end up winning the scudetto. Apart from last season, you usually get within top 4 place within 70-75 ish points. We have 40pts and haven't even finished the first half of the season. For a team that have only lost twice in all competitions for a whole year, it's gonna take a major breakdown for us to finish outside top 4. Ofc I'm not assuming anything, but it sounds very unlikely for me since I don't think we've come this far on pure luck.

I agree, very unlikely. But impossible? No. And I think the management realised that the only things that could cause this is a striker, cm or cb crisis, hence our 3 signings. In my opinion the 3 signings pretty much secures 4th. But atalanta are unbeaten since november, and napoli do have the players so its not set in stone. Having said that inter are the most likely team to give up their 4th spot , as I can see a crumble if they lose again to juventus

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
He lands tonight @MarioMandzukic9 to #Milano , tomorrow medical examinations with the @acmilan #Mandzukic @Vitiello

ForzaSandro

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Espressino: Mandzukic and Milan have found an agreement: 6 months contract at 1.8m?.
Second year contract to be activated if Milan reach Champions League, at 3.5m?

3.5 M for this guy? how much do we pay Kessie and Bennacer?

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score

there's a few types of tests and with the first one they do its a quicker type and its sometimes inaccurate (gets verified with results that take longer)

we kinda had a similar case just now w hakan and theo

Tobinho

Decisive Hours
Reaction score

Or what? If they don't renew and don't move to another club he's still going to have to pay them until the end of their contracts.

nekky

Big Muffin
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibrahimovic Kaká T.Silva Shevschenko Pato Nesta Maldini Theo
I agree, very unlikely. But impossible? No. And I think the management realised that the only things that could cause this is a striker, cm or cb crisis, hence our 3 signings. In my opinion the 3 signings pretty much secures 4th. But atalanta are unbeaten since november, and napoli do have the players so its not set in stone. Having said that inter are the most likely team to give up their 4th spot , as I can see a crumble if they lose again to juventus

I think it's gonna be Us, Inter, Juve and Napoli/atalanta at top in the end. Roma are just so weak against stronger teams. Inter, even with them crumbling, their depth is just enough to keep them within 4th, Ronaldo is gonna keep Juve in the 4th.

Bird

Haven't you heard?
Reaction score
Schwabs got translated horribly there.

The original tweet says:

Partenza del #Milan per #Cagliari posticipata a domani per permettere un altro giro di tamponi.

Not sure how else to translate that...

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I think it's gonna be Us, Inter, Juve and Napoli/atalanta at top in the end. Roma are just so weak against stronger teams. Inter, even with them crumbling, their depth is just enough to keep them within 4th, Ronaldo is gonna keep Juve in the 4th.

I agree, so 5 teams for 4 places. Juve could drop out if ronaldo gets injured, inter will if lukaku does, good thing about milan is we can cope with injuries better. Its going to the wire!

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If rebic and krunic show negative on swabs tommorow, can they travel?

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
Holy shit, imagine getting Thauvin too :proud:

But I have fear that we can't do anything before Noodle sale. And that's the hardest part because he doesn't want to leave.

ForzaSandro

Milan Icon
Reaction score
What do you mean 'for this guy'

Because he is a veteran and will not offer us anything near a 3.5M wage compared to the younger guys who are the engine of the team who I presume do not earn 3.5M. That's the sentiment.

Omar500

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka, Costacurta, Nesta, Boban, Savicevic
Holy shit, imagine getting Thauvin too :proud:

But I have fear that we can't do anything before Noodle sale. And that's the hardest part because he doesn't want to leave.

Get Thauvin, sell Samu in summer. I don't know why would it be contrary to us respecting FFP. We would have Samu, Saele and Thauvin who will adapt to the league. Saele has smaller injuries every now & than

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
People underestimate what samu brings to the team

Realiability, great cover with calabria (hence why ronaldo did nothing), mostly injury free and pace

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
People underestimate what samu brings to the team

Realiability, great cover with calabria (hence why ronaldo did nothing), mostly injury free and pace

???

He's literally the most injury prone player in the squad

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Liverpool vs united is on incase some of you are bored

Status
Not open for further replies.