The Rumour Commode XXXI: The Panther Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
9c179998f1334544393b53ce95d0a3a9.jpg

oy mate you'll knock over ash's shrimp on the barbie

OrganicTotalAmoeba-small.gif

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
IMO Juventus are still favorites for the title followed by Inter. I'm keeping the "make it to CL" as a goal.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
What the fuck happened at Roma? A week or two ago they were seriously in the title race and now they're about to fire their manager?

You guys never learn - The only time Roma didnt fall apart was when Capello was there.

Every time someone in here writes about Roma being a legitimate threat for top spots I tell them Roma will falter. After our loss to Juve I posted that all team chasing would be sure to drop points and Roma wont do well with their schedule.

mumbojumbo

Special Guy
Reaction score
Maldini learning from the best :g:

Will say though it is slightly worrying as it seems we are building the team on a house of cards.

So worry at all. It is a smart deal. Things don't work, you return the players. The players are more motivated to do well if they want to stay. Least riskiest in terms of money perspective.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
IMO Juventus are still favorites for the title followed by Inter. I'm keeping the "make it to CL" as a goal.
Yep, will continue to moderate my expectations. The team has done superbly to be where they are and if we dont end up winning the scudetto in the end, no biggie. CL spot is still the main goal

What I like tho, that unlike the last few times we had a real shot at gaining a CL spot, Maldini and co are not sitting on their asses and are actually reinforcing the team with targeted buys. Which is definitely a welcome change in my opinion

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

DeNiro

Milan Icon
Reaction score
so glad Theo and Rebic are back

was hoping Hakan too, but i like Diaz and think he'll have a good game vs atalanta

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Awesome news!!! We just got a lot stronger for the Atalanta game.

Theo + Rebic attacking the space behind Hateboer, with Castillejo and Ibra pressing their back three forcing them long and sub in Mandzukic to keep the pressure. If we're winning, Leao for Ibra to threaten counters.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
So amazing - last year everyone was like "We are Milan....fuck off to these loan deals and developing others talent, we arent *insert fodder club"

Now everyone seems down - lololol

Also nobody remaining loyal to Capitano?
- Good, his performances arent what is required of a top CB so his demands better be in line or he can fuck right off. Said that months ago

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
So amazing - last year everyone was like "We are Milan....fuck off to these loan deals and developing others talent, we arent *insert fodder club"

Now everyone seems down - lololol

Also nobody remaining loyal to Capitano?
- Good, his performances arent what is required of a top CB so his demands better be in line or he can fuck right off. Said that months ago
The latest loan deals are coming with option to buy...whats the issue here?

If they perform, we will activate the option. If they dont, we will send them back.

The only ones that are dry loans are Diaz and Dalot. Dalot I dont give a shit about. Diaz, we have a good relationship with Madrid, so who knows.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
No reason of spending 20M for a Theo's reserve, unless they're planning to sell him

Next season we'll be fighting for CL title and Scudetto at the same time, we need 22-25 starter material players.

Vulture thinks the real world is like playing FIFA

:lol: true

25 y.o. = grandpa

p.s. glad to see everyone being so excited about having Krunic back

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
OFFICIAL: Theo, Rebic, and Krunic are back. Theo was a false positive.

Fuck me this felt like reading Sadio Man? is our new RW.

GREAT NEWS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule