The Rumour Commode XXXI: The Panther Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
:thumbsup: Bravo.

There are a few fans in here who play the apologist to our opponents too often. Some kind of pride in not complaining, so they can call Juve or Inter or Napoli fans whiners and feel superior. In the past several games I?ve seen Milan plays literally forced off the field due to collisions with opponents and had no foul called. Then I?ve seen us get cards for every tackle. The inconsistency in referring decisions has been blatant.

The penalty was a penalty, Leao's trailing leg would have swept Barella's foot had he not moved away. The problem is a lack of consistency, since that's what Leao did and got a yellow card for diving and a suspension for doing exactly the same thing.

Ibra second yellow was soft and the ref clearly was waiting for any excuse to send him off, but Ibra was stupid for giving him a reason.

It's really silly to blame the game on the ref. Ref was fine. We played good and the red card fucked us over. Meite was extremely bad and I wasn't this disappointed in a player for a long time. He was nervous and kept making bad decisions and pressing at the wrong time and sometimes the wrong player. Everyone else played a great game, especially Tomori. Really excited about him and feel like he's going to excel in our playstyle. So fucking good.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
RomaG looked amazing yesterday too..

It really is true about him needing a 1. speedy partner and 2. Not defending w/ a high line....

He always does great in a low block. Problem is that we now rarely do that so we'll keep putting him under pressure high up. Tomori was incredible though. So fast and aggressive. I love it.

MilanFan89

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The penalty was a penalty, Leao's trailing leg would have swept Barella's foot had he not moved away. The problem is a lack of consistency, since that's what Leao did and got a yellow card for diving and a suspension for doing exactly the same thing.

Ibra second yellow was soft and the ref clearly was waiting for any excuse to send him off, but Ibra was stupid for giving him a reason.

It's really silly to blame the game on the ref. Ref was fine. We played good and the red card fucked us over. Meite was extremely bad and I wasn't this disappointed in a player for a long time. He was nervous and kept making bad decisions and pressing at the wrong time and sometimes the wrong player. Everyone else played a great game, especially Tomori. Really excited about him and feel like he's going to excel in our playstyle. So fucking good.

You cant be serious.

This ref was upper level garbage.

First Lukaku shouldve been sent off by the end of the first half because he couldnt keep his cool.
Without him, Milan had won this game

That ?penalty? wasnt a penalty. Barella slipped by himself when he saw leaos tackle. There are many camera angles that proofs that Leao didnt hit him.

Also that last free kick was no free kick. Lautaro kicked his own leg. You don?t even have to look closely to see this.

Almost with every opportunity he got, he try to screw over Milan.
The ref has a name in the serie A for making strange decisions. He was on Inter side yesterday. That the Inter staff took care of his injury, says enough.

Dont say this ref was fine pls

Last edited:

MilanFan89

Milan Legend
Reaction score
#Ibrahimovic apologized to his teammates in the locker room for the red, and reiterated that he did not use racist words in reference to #Lukaku
This is the Dialogue between them;

"Go do your voodoo shit, little ass," says Ibrahimovic, laughing in Lukaku's face (reminding him of when he didn't renew with Everton to move to Chelsea, at the suggestion of his mother who had consulted some sort of sorcerer).
"Fuck you and your wife," says Lukaku (who started it all by looking for a physical confrontation with Romagnoli after a foul). Upon returning to the locker room, Lukaku adds: "Do you want to talk about my mother? I'll shoot you in the head."

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You cant be serious.

This ref was upper level garbage.

First Lukaku shouldve been sent off by the end of the first half because he couldnt keep his cool.
Without him, Milan had won this game

That ?penalty? wasnt a penalty. Barella slipped by himself when he saw leaos tackle. There are many camera angles that proofs that Leao didnt hit him.

Also that last free kick was no free kick. Lautaro kicked his own leg. You don?t even have to look closely to see this.

Almost with every opportunity he got, he try to screw over Milan.
The ref has a name in the serie A for making strange decisions. He was on Inter side yesterday. That the Inter staff took care of his injury, says enough.

Dont say this ref was fine pls

You can choose which angle you want to focus on for the free kick foul. I saw the one where Meite CLEARLY kicked Lautaro and made him kick himself. To each his own.

Slipped by himself? Leao was sliding underneath him and Barella instinctively moved his standing foot out of the way so he doesn't get injured. Still a penalty even if there's no contact, and Leao shouldn't have been given a yellow for diving the other game for doing the same.

Lukaku was already booked for approaching Ibra and Ibra could have been sent off for headbutting Lukaku. They were both shouting at each other.

That Inter staff took care of his injury says enough? What does it say?

Instead of blaming the referee for doing his job why not look at the actual mistake, where Meite fucked up an easy ball, tried to shield it poorly and got dispossessed, then decided the best action was to foul Lautaro from behind even though he was surrounded?

Last edited:

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
#Ibrahimovic apologized to his teammates in the locker room for the red, and reiterated that he did not use racist words in reference to #Lukaku
This is the Dialogue between them;

"Go do your voodoo shit, little ass," says Ibrahimovic, laughing in Lukaku's face (reminding him of when he didn't renew with Everton to move to Chelsea, at the suggestion of his mother who had consulted some sort of sorcerer).
"Fuck you and your wife," says Lukaku (who started it all by looking for a physical confrontation with Romagnoli after a foul). Upon returning to the locker room, Lukaku adds: "Do you want to talk about my mother? I'll shoot you in the head."

What a piece of shit. Where I come from, you only say something like this if you're actually prepared to do it. Leave insults and all that aside, but this? Nah, shit gets serious real quick

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
You can choose which angle you want to focus on for the free kick foul. I saw the one where Meite CLEARLY kicked Lautaro and made him kick himself. To each his own.

Slipped by himself? Leao was sliding underneath him and Barella instinctively moved his standing foot out of the way so he doesn't get injured. Still a penalty even if there's no contact, and Leao shouldn't have been given a yellow for diving the other game for doing the same.

Lukaku was already booked for approaching Ibra and Ibra could have been sent off for headbutting Lukaku. They were both shouting at each other.

Instead of blaming the referee for doing his job why not look at the actual mistake, where Meite fucked up an easy ball, tried to shield it poorly and got dispossessed, then decided the best action was to foul Lautaro from behind even though he was surrounded?

What? :lol:

So there doesnt even need to be contact anymore for it to be a penalty? What kind of bullshit is that? Leao didn't touch him, no contact and therefor no penalty.

Also why didn't Lukaku get sent off? What kind of professional league allows a player to yell Ill fuck your wife and mother and I'll shoot you in the rucking head. That's a fucking threat that should get consequenses by law and the ugly cunt didnt even get a red card :lol:

Also show me a pic or video where it shows Meite clipping Lautaro

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
What a piece of shit. Where I come from, you only say something like this if you're actually prepared to do it. Leave insults and all that aside, but this? Nah, shit gets serious real quick

I've always liked Lukaku...

he proved to be a bitch right here though trying to act like a tough guy. embarrassing to behave like that when you know you're not gonna do anything about it :fp:

he was in zlatans face, didn't do shit, and then he continued when they got separated.

Last edited:

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
What? :lol:

So there doesnt even need to be contact anymore for it to be a penalty? What kind of bullshit is that? Leao didn't touch him, no contact and therefor no penalty.

Also why didn't Lukaku get sent off? What kind of professional league allows a player to yell Ill fuck your wife and mother and I'll shoot you in the rucking head. That's a fucking threat that should get consequenses by law and the ugly cunt didnt even get a red card :lol:

Also show me a pic or video where it shows Meite clipping Lautaro

IFAB Laws of the Game Law 12:

1. Direct free kick
A direct free kick is awarded if a player commits any of the following
offences against an opponent in a manner considered by the referee to be
careless, reckless or using excessive force:
- charges
- jumps at
- kicks or attempts to kick
- pushes
- strikes or attempts to strike (including head-butt)
- tackles or challenges
- trips or attempts to trip

As for the Meite foul, you can see it in the live action or in the only replay they showed. He clearly clipped his right foot, and he meant it. It was stupid.

As for Lukaku, if he said things that were out of bounds then he'll get sanctioned after the fact if the ref didn't hear it or didn't understand English. But shouting happens all the time, maybe not to this extent, and he was already booked for it. The camera was on Lukaku the whole time but Ibra was provoking him throughout. Not saying it couldn't have ended another way, but to say he HAD to have been sent off is really pushing it. Higuain got sent of for less, and Romagnoli got yellows for much, much less, so if you want to complain, then complain about us getting extremely unfair and excessive calls for protests and some weak yellows recently (like Leao "diving"). But to say that the ref was the reason we lost yesterday is pretty weak. We lost because Ibra got sent off because he was stupid.

Last edited:

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I've always liked Lukaku...

he proved to be a bitch right here though trying to act like a tough guy. embarrassing to behave like that when you know you're not gonna do anything about it :fp:

he was in zlatans face, didn't do shit, and then he continued when they got separated.

To be fair he could have flopped to the ground when Ibra pressed his head against him. Instant red for Ibra. I kind of expected it from an Inter merda player, but Lukaku didn't do that.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
To be fair he could have flopped to the ground when Ibra pressed his head against him. Instant red for Ibra. I kind of expected it from an Inter merda player, but Lukaku didn't do that.

nah that wouldn't have been a red, Ibra just stood his ground.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
Ibra was provoking him :lol: Gtfo man. He went up to Roma, pushed Saels, and then went up to Ibra. If you want to act cool and wise be my guest, but say things as they are. The going up to Roma is alone worthy of a yellow card. The shit he did with Ibra is of course worth another. Provocation happens all the time. Most players dont act that way and if they do, they are usually punished. Lukaku wasn’t because he lost it again after the yellow. Any other Milan player does this and he’s out. Had he been sent off, it would have been a different game. So yes Lukaku not being sent off and Ibra being sent off actually impacted the game. Csnt give a fuck if we won or lost, but the ref was wrong there. Its that simple.

SempreKaka

Primavera
Reaction score
Would you guys really want to pack in 4 intense games with the best teams in the league into a compressed schedule, given our existing concerns around injuries, recoveries, repeat injuries, and fatigue?

HECK NO.

Would you risk the chance to win the league by even 10% if it meant you could guarantee the cup? Heck no. And beating Inter wouldn't even guarantee the cup.

We are so lucky to be out of the cup.

I would even recommend being kicked out of the cup in the first stage every year so we can focus on CL and League.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
IFAB Laws of the Game Law 12:

1. Direct free kick
A direct free kick is awarded if a player commits any of the following
offences against an opponent in a manner considered by the referee to be
careless, reckless or using excessive force:
- charges
- jumps at
- kicks or attempts to kick
- pushes
- strikes or attempts to strike (including head-butt)
- tackles or challenges
- trips or attempts to trip

As for the Meite foul, you can see it in the live action or in the only replay they showed. He clearly clipped his right foot, and he meant it. It was stupid.

As for Lukaku, if he said things that were out of bounds then he'll get sanctioned after the fact if the ref didn't hear it or didn't understand English. But shouting happens all the time, maybe not to this extent, and he was already booked for it. The camera was on Lukaku the whole time but Ibra was provoking him throughout. Not saying it couldn't have ended another way, but to say he HAD to have been sent off is really pushing it. Higuain got sent of for less, and Romagnoli got yellows for much, much less, so if you want to complain, then complain about us getting extremely unfair and excessive calls for protests and some weak yellows recently (like Leao "diving"). But to say that the ref was the reason we lost yesterday is pretty weak. We lost because Ibra got sent off because he was stupid.

Lukaku also pushed Inter employees in his rage, which if done intentionally is also a possible red card. All in all he should have been sent off.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
nah that wouldn't have been a red, Ibra just stood his ground.

I disagree go see the replay he moved his head down suddenly, any shit player with bad intentions would have dropped to the ground and Ibra sent off.

Rumpelstiltskin

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Daniel Maldini.
What are you on about?

Lukaku charged towards him, and his face was really close to Ibra's. What was he supposed to do, kiss Lukaku in the mouth?

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lukaku also pushed Inter employees in his rage, which if done intentionally is also a possible red card. All in all he should have been sent off.

Wasn't an attempt to trip though, it was an attempt to get the ball.

As for Meite I cant find anything thats shows him clipping Lautaro, only footage of him acting like he got shot in the back

MilanFan89

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Foul Lautaro ??

https://twitter.com/ac_milanfr/status/1354184489572978695?s=21

I dont see any contact here

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
xkF76yHH

Possible red, you have to play it really by the books to give it but the ref actually did so with other decisions.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I know I blame the referee quiet often, but the referees perfomance yesterday was on a whole nother level, I'm entitled this time.

Anyone who says the referee was fine yesterday and fair is a pushover in real life. We took alot of shit yesterday and for people to say he was fine indicates he or she is taking alot of shit in real life too and doesnt even notice it. That's my psychiological analysis

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I am not impressed with Meite at all- hoping it?s just a bedding in period but the guy looks a midtable to lower table player currently. Our inexperience with guys like Kalulu and silly fouls like Leao is costing us big time aswell as reds for eg Saale-it?s a young team but we need to iron this shit out and fast if we wanna win the league. In a way I wish we had been put out against Torino and were fresh ready to go in the next league game instead of a psychological blow with a derby defeat which hands them an edge and also back to back defeats

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Then we disagree here. He clipped him.

Possible red, you have to play it really by the books to give it but the ref actually did so with other decisions.

Of course Lukaku could have been sent off, i'm saying that nothing the ref did was wrong. It's the kind of thing that is very open to interpretation. But to say that it was wrong that he wasn't sent off and that the ref made a mistake? I don't agree. Some things are black and white, this wasn't.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
What are you on about?

Lukaku charged towards him, and his face was really close to Ibra's. What was he supposed to do, kiss Lukaku in the mouth?

No, but don't move your head down and press your forehead against his. That's such a stupid move and any cunt would have dropped to the ground and faked a headbutt. I'm not saying what Ibra did was malicious, I said it was stupid.

Can you provide footage of him clipping Lautaro?

You just showed the footage. I'm saying I see a clip and you say you don't.

Wasn't an attempt to trip though, it was an attempt to get the ball.

As for Meite I cant find anything thats shows him clipping Lautaro, only footage of him acting like he got shot in the back

No it wasn't, he tried to get the ball with his left foot. His trailing right was going to trip Barella if he hadn't moved his foot away from him.

Last edited:

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Lol, didn't even watch this garbage. Who gives a shit about Coppa?
Win the next 3 games in the league. That's all that's important right now

I?m not happy because we did well, also most of players performed: Tatarusanu, Kessie, Romagnoli, Dalot, Ibra. Tomori debuted well. Leao was running and working enough. Its just pitty that we lost at the end.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
https://streamable.com/lggwp6

Ok so I just made this. You can see how Lautaro's foot moves sideways as Meite hits him. It's clearly a clip, stop making excuses. Meite fucked up, not the ref.

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
I know I blame the referee quiet often, but the referees perfomance yesterday was on a whole nother level, I'm entitled this time.

Anyone who says the referee was fine yesterday and fair is a pushover in real life. We took alot of shit yesterday and for people to say he was fine indicates he or she is taking alot of shit in real life too and doesnt even notice it. That's my psychiological analysis

Italian referees nowadays are just meh
nothing you can do about it

Remember Pierluigi Collina?
Players respect him. his decision was very firm & precise. No VAR shit that would make them second guess.

Technology, in overall, makes anyone weaker, so does the ref.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Thanks for the psychological analysis!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule