The Rumour Commode XXXI: The Panther Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Tea

Ac Milan Icon
Reaction score
What kind of logic is this? Penalty is a foul in the box. There is no foul here. There is no contact. There is not even dangerous attempt (to the head or knee). Just a guy making an airball tackle.

Eh Leao gave the ref an opportunity to give it definitely. I don?t have a problem with the call.

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Both players are face of their clubs. Im expecting both Ibra and Lukaku will get punished. At least 5 games suspension .

Mr. Tea

Ac Milan Icon
Reaction score
I dont know who started it... but calling the guy's mum a Jezebel is a tad strong theres no need for it.

Lukaku should be able to handle a little trash talk talking, it?s part of the game.

Ibra must?ve known this was going to tick him off though lol.

Mr. Tea

Ac Milan Icon
Reaction score
Both players are face of their clubs. Im expecting both Ibra and Lukaku will get punished. At least 5 games suspension .

Don?t expect an equal punishment. Ibra called him a “donkey” after all. Very racist. :lol::lol:

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
It was a shitty loss... like the 1st 4 draws... took a red card, pen, a class A feck-up by metit for inter to win. No cause for alarm in my book.

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Daniele Longo @86_longo
@IsmaelBennacer he trained in a group and runs towards the call-up for the match against #Bologna

our best transfer this winter

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
If they both get a ban then inter is gonna struggle waay more then we will

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Ban FOR WHAT???????? Saying someone hes a donkey?? Is this 3rd grade buahahahaha

Ibra you are a GOD!

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
@AntoVitiello
The SS #Lazio announces that he has definitively acquired the right to the sports services of the player Mateo Pablo #Musacchio from the AC #Milan .

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Don?t expect an equal punishment. Ibra called him a ?donkey? after all. Very racist. :lol::lol:

Racist? Racist how? If he called him monkey that is racist. In my country when you call someone donkey, it has same the meaning as a fool.

C'mon all this racist thing is becoming laughable. People are becoming too sensitive and easy to get triggered.

When blacks call someone white boy, is that racist?

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
What I like about Maldini is that he's not afraid to sell at a loss or let go o players for free/peanuts. That's much better than having dead weight and a bloated wage bill.

Tatarusanu - Reina switch was very wise too.

Considering how smart we have been operating so far with transfers, I'm 99% sure we'll get rid of Samu in the summer. I don't dislike him that much, but neither him nor Salad are starter material, although the latter is younger and with a higher upside.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
All I know is it was a big pussy behavior from Lukaku. These players know that they wont get in an actual fist fight on the pitch, so all the "don't hold me back don't hold me back" is pure posing and nothing else. Only way this DOESN'T make Lukaku a big pussy was if his intention was to get his team mates riled up and go for the victory.

Anyway, fuck it. My bigger worry is that this game proved that Inter is a better team than us, as they dominated the game from the first minute. Sure, we had some players injured but still. I'd love to be proven wrong in a month when we meet in the league.

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
Lol, watch Ibra get a 10 game suspension in the league now. Calcio mafia will make it happen. They just can't let Milan get back to the top. They'll use even the slightest excuse

Nobody wants Milan to win.

Not the league, Not pundits, No one

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
Anyway, fuck it. My bigger worry is that this game proved that Inter is a better team than us, as they dominated the game from the first minute. Sure, we had some players injured but still. I'd love to be proven wrong in a month when we meet in the league.

?

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If Ibra gets a 10-match ban and Lukaku doesn't get equal punishment then it's obviously rigged. Lukaku straight up said he will shoot him in the head. What's worse, a remark about being a donkey (idiot) and voodoo? Or threatening to rape someone's family and shoot him? Like wtf... how can that be condoned on any level, no matter your race/religion/skin color etc.

Apparently he didn?t say that.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
THE RACISM TALK IS NOT ABOUT THE DONKEY WORD, IT'S ABOUT THE VOODO SHIT.

Voodo is still practiced in parts of Africa still and it was a dumb move from Ibra. It's like saying to any religious guy to go do your musliming or christianing or whatever... people are sensitive about this shit.

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
All I know is it was a big pussy behavior from Lukaku. These players know that they wont get in an actual fist fight on the pitch, so all the "don't hold me back don't hold me back" is pure posing and nothing else. Only way this DOESN'T make Lukaku a big pussy was if his intention was to get his team mates riled up and go for the victory.

Psst. Let me tell you some secret

"inter has more depth", they said

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
So let me get this straight.

Lukaku gets tackled by Romagnoli when he was already off balance and starts crying. Romagnoli backs away because he didn't actually do anything wrong or malicious. Lukaku starts crying and fumbling and pushes away Leao, Kessie, and his compatriot Sales who were just trying to calm him. Because it was obvious he was overreacting.

Ibra calls him a donkey and a little shit, and tells him to go do his voodoo shit which is an inside insult to his Everton days, which okay, is grounds for a yellow, but then Lukaku starts to PMS and proceeds to ignite a little riot. Both get a yellow. Fair enough for now.

But then Lukaku not being used to someone standing up to him starts to bitch some more prompting the ref to end the first half. Lukaku still bitches and moans, meanwhile Ibra simply asking him to take this to the tunnel as he already left the pitch.

Lukaku wont stop with the shit talking. Saying excessive shit like "I'll fuck you and your wife. I'll shoot you in the head". That is a fucking death threat. How the fuck was he not sent off after that circus? That is grounds for a lengthy match ban let alone a straight red.

Romagnoli gets yellows for simply speaking to the ref. Overall we get the softest of yellows as shown yesterday but Lukaku can simply make death threats and walk away? Nah.. Fuck these refs man. They're either incompetent or corrupt. Either way something needs to be done.

To make matters worse, pundits and commentators were giving Lukaku the benefit of the doubt saying he's "usually calm". Who gives a shit? A red is a red. If I tell a co-worker I'll shoot them in the head best believe the cops would be involved.

I was indifferent to Lukaku before but now I don't respect the piece of shit.

Beautiful summary, K. On days like yesterday I long for the days of Paletta, I'd like to see him take out Lukaku at knee height.

I hope Ibra punishes this fraud in the next derby.

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
THE RACISM TALK IS NOT ABOUT THE DONKEY WORD, IT'S ABOUT THE VOODO SHIT.

Voodo is still practiced in parts of Africa still and it was a dumb move from Ibra. It's like saying to any religious guy to go do your musliming or christianing or whatever... people are sensitive about this shit.

How is that a racism?

Status
Not open for further replies.